Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing back-end services for various business processes.ses.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Great organizational and time management skills.
Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
About Infeon Tech Pvt Ltd
Proven software development experience in PHP
Understanding of open source projects like Laravel, Drupal, Mysqletc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
Good to Have
Experience with Third-party Integrations
Understanding of Rails Internals
Application Monitoring and Error Reporting Tools
You have 7 years or more of backend development experience with expertise in designing and
implementing high-performance applications.
Worked with and built high performance products using Node Js/GoLang/ Python and have seen
the product evolution cycle from PoC to Production
You have a deep understanding of design principles and can rightly judge/implement solutions to
You are capable of writing high-quality code that conforms to the standards and best practices in a
You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework.
You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either
yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then
production environment, and finally monitoring.
• Proficient in software development from inception to production releases using modern
programming languages ( Preferably Java, NodeJS, and Scala)
• Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure, solution architecture on AWS or Azure
• Prior experience working as a Full-stack engineer building cloud-native, SaaS products.
• Expertise in programming and designing circuit breakers, the localized impact of failures,
service mesh, event sourcing, distributed data transactions, and eventual consistency.
• Proficient in designing and developing SAAS on Microservices architecture
• Proficient in building Fault tolerance, High availability, and Autoscaling for microservices
• Proficient in Data Modelling for distributed computing
• Deeps Hands-on experience on Microservices in Spring Boot and in large scale projects in
• Fluency in cloud-native solution architecture; designing HA and Fault-Tolerant deployment
topologies for API Gateway, Kafka, and Spark clusters on cloud.
• Fluency in AWS, Azure, Serverless Functions in AWS or Azure and in Docker and Kubernetes
• Avid practitioner and coach of Test-Driven Development
• Deep understanding of modeling real-world scheduling and process problems into algorithms
running on memory and compute efficient data structures.
• We value Polyglot engineers a lot, hence experience in programming in more than one
language is a must, preferably one of Groovy, Scala, Python or Kotlin
• Excellent communication skills and collaboration temperament
• Articulation of technical matters to Business Stakeholders, and the ability to translate business
concerns into technical specifications.
• Proficiency in working with cross-functional team on refining initiatives to objective features.
Good To Have:
• Hands-on experience with Continuous Delivery and DevOps automation
• SRE and Observability implementation experience
• Refactoring Legacy products to microservices
Job Description :
- 3 or more years of experience of server side web systems engineering and middleware in a project services or product engineering organisation
- Published sites/systems that are now online
- Self motivation and ability to manage your own time to get the job done at the high international quality levels we expect
- An engineering Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of networking, storage, operating/browser systems engineering as well as application/software systems performance optimisation and third party systems integration
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience working within the Media, E-commerce, Telecommunications or similar large scale consumer facing industry
1-Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
2-Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
3-Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
4-Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
1-Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Code igniter, Core PHP depending on your technology stack).
2-Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
3-Understanding of MVC design patterns.
5-Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
6-Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
7-Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
8-User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
9-Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
10-Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
11-Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
12-Familiarity with SQL/MySQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient with Laravel & Codeignitor Framework
- Have good database structures and algorithm platform
- Knowledge about OPP, MVC, RESTful
- Have experiences using GIT
- Use fluently one of relation database administration: Oracle, MySQL