The Role: We're hiring a talented Node.js engineer to help us optimize and develop our web-based application. You'll work with our front-end application developers, create back-end components, and integrate data storage.
- Strong in Database Concepts
- Cloud resources (AWS/Google Cloud/Azure)
- Your primary responsibilities will include developing the server-side logic, defining and maintaining the core database, and guaranteeing excellent performance and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Should be able to create RESTful APIs
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
Masters/ Post Graduation.
Preferred Location: Hyderabad and its surroundings
Experience: 4-5 Years
- Hiring for Trained .Net Fresher
Walkin Drive Date & Timings
Date: 21-May-2022 (Saturday)
Timings: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Address: BizGaze Limited, 3rd Floor, Signature Towers, Kondapur, Hyderabad.
- Experience working with Lamp Stack/PHP code
- Proficiency in Magento and/or WordPress is strongly preferred
- Involved in requirement analysis, design and development
- Involved in sending form data to restful API using Ajax calls
- Design, population, updating & editing of relational databases and RDBMS like SQL, MySql.
- Experience with using server like XAMPP is a Plus
- Known with usage of web technology like Ajax with PHP
- Having an experience with building Responsive UI Design with industry standard frameworks
- Work in a team environment creating and supporting enterprise grade applications
- Help architect, design new applications and support existing applications
- The Architect/ Lead Backend Engineer will handle the digital experience from inception to go-live model.
- The role holder is expected to create a vision and roadmap for the digital experience to provide best in class customer experience for each of the product solutions handled. The role holder will play a critical role in leading the innovation and growth of our front end web and mobile platforms.
- Must be from Good Companies and have been working on high Scale of Traffic
- Proficiency in engineering practices and writing high quality code, with expertise in either one of Java or Groovy or Go.
- 3+ years of experience building microservices.
- Strong experience in architecting and building distributed systems, scalability, and availability
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
- Good understanding of RxJava or Actors framework
- Proficient with RDBMS
- Strong knowledge on data stores, database design, data modelling and SQL queries
- Extensive experience building and owning large- scale distributed backend systems
- Experience working with three or more of : Unix/Linux environments, Distributed and parallel systems, Workflow automation, CI/CD Platform development, Cloud platforms development e.g. AWS/GCP, Kubernetes/Container platforms based development
* Understanding of building architecture from product requirements.
* Experience of leading teams of developers to maximise performance.
* Knowledge of Multithreading, Thread Pooling, Background Jobs and Schedule Jobs with supporting tools and libraries.
* Working on Microservices based architecture using spring cloud, distributed application pattern and multiple data source management in the application.
* Working on Linux and Windows based OS and their command line tools.
* Working with unit testing frameworks.
* Object-Oriented development and Metaprogramming.
* Experience in working with the SQL Databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and No SQL. Databases (Cassandra or MongoDB).
* Knowledge of server configuration management and deployment techniques. Good to have experience in handling DevOps tools like Jenkins and containerization using Docker.
* Experience in working with different AWS cloud services.
As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will
● Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
● Collaborate with members of a creative team
● Manage front-end and back-end website development
● Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
● Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
● Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
● Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practice
Our ideal colleague must
● Have 5+ years of experience
● Have experience in managing media websites at scale
● Be proficient in using WordPress
● Have experience using debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
● Have strong understanding of front-end and back-end website development
● Have keen attention to detail
Job Location: Bangalore
Expereince: 3-5 years
Domain: SQL server/SSIS/Cloud technology
Good Knowledge in Creating new tables in database.
Using Triggers, trunket,delete,view,etc