- Designing, coding, and debugging software using J2EE, Spring boot,Microservices ,AWS .
- Work closely with Solution architects to understand the architecture
design and implement software designs accordingly.
- Improving the performance of existing software.
- Providing training to other engineers and code review.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software.
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
- Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
- Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
- Mentioning Software engineers on correct coding practices.
About Abishar Technologies
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyze medical images and create 2.0 of advanced radiologist reporting.
We are backed by YCombinator and other marquee investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
Synapsica is looking for a Node.js/Python developer who is passionate about designing and implementing scalable solutions with highest quality. You will be responsible for creating high performance, responsive, and secure server-side programs to manage Synapsica platform. You will be responsible for designing, managing and supporting cloud platform and scaling our database. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in bakcned development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Design and development of our new platform modules from scratch.
- Hands on implementation of our APIs and integrations.
- Design, scaling and integration of new/existing databases.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST APIs with best secutiry mechanisms.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines in tandem with the respective team members.
- Performance tuning and improvements in large scale systems.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- At least 4+ years of experience with writing Python/NodeJS/PHP/Ruby on Rails.
- Prior experience of database design and management in MongoDB, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data.
- Familiarity with AWS (or equivalent) ecosystem with end-to-end cloud deployment.
- Experience implementing code level unit tests.
- Proficiency with Git / Version control.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
At Zipstack, we’re redefining how organizations of various sizes access and deal with data. Combining Data Virtualization and Data-as-Products, Zipstack lets organizations uniformly access and put to use data in hard-to-reach silos. We empower domain experts with low-code / no-code tools, enabling them to be data product owners. Be it data from logs, relational DBs, NoSQL DBs, lakes, warehouses, 3rd party data providers or SaaS applications, Zipstack can unify data from disparate sources letting business run at the speed of data.
The role described here is that of an individually contributing senior software development engineer. Your time will mostly be spent understanding the problem from architects and writing clean, maintainable and testable code. Working at an early stage startup means that your inputs to any problem you feel is worth tackling is more than welcome.
The role and how it looks day-to-day
Zipstack Mesh is an implementation of best ideas from Data Mesh and Data Fabric. Through the Mesh platform, we help customers access data no matter where it resides, live and in-place. There are significant engineering challenges to be solved to make this frictionless, scalable and highly performant. There’s always the thrill of working at an early stage startup where ideas and execution are equally important.
While providing easy access to data is important, equally important is the ability to balance that with robust governance, access control, security and auditing. We follow a DevOps culture, meaning you own everything from end-to-end: from development to running Mesh in production for real customers with massive amounts of data.
The must haves
- Mastery of whichever programming language you’ve used mostly in your career.
- Experience working on highly scalable web services
- Experience having dealt with handling / processing large amounts of data at least nearing TB scale
- Comfortable working in a DevOps culture where you own production environments. You should be comfortable with DevOps-related technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc. Else, you should be open to pick up modern DevOps-related technologies
- Should be able to write testable code with delivery including a significant portion of it covered with unit tests. The practice of TDD is highly desirable
- Sufficient understanding of the underlying operating system enough to aid in debugging various issues, but especially performance-related issues
- Comfort in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Solid understanding of basic principles of security: authentication, authorization, encryption, PKI, etc
- Good understanding of RDBMs, some NoSQL databases usage
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Highly collaborative with and between teams
The good to haves
- Experience with Java is highly desirable, though not essential. You must be open to switching to Java
- Experience with Python is highly desirable
- Comfort working with a microservices-based architecture
- Experience with Spark, Presto, Flink, Hadoop
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience building ETL pipelines
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases at scale
Curie is the world’s first virtual respiratory clinic focused on helping people with respiratory conditions breathe easier and sleep better. Curie’s advanced sleep monitoring technology combined with a comprehensive clinical care team of respiratory therapists, physicians has proven to significantly reduce the number of avoidable acute episodes by early detection of deterioration in a patient's condition. Curie drives medical claims reduction by enabling early real-time intervention before the symptoms aggravate severely.
Curie is available to millions of patients with respiratory conditions through partnerships with leading respiratory device companies and health systems, plans and risk-bearing physician groups such as ResMed, Stanford health care, Galileo health, Allergy and Asthma Network.
We are looking for 4+ years of experience; a backend engineer who is responsible for contributing to system design and architecture, for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of system design, model design, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high throughput and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Java Programming
- REST services development (Spring boot, Spring or drop wizard)
- Dynamo DB or SQL experience
- Unix shell scripting and command line skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in Agile Development Methodology
- Provide suggestions on Technologies based on the technical scenarios
- Write simple solution and maintainable code
- Assist with on call support outside of business hours on occasion
- Contributes to the reusable code library
- Accurately estimates level of efforts required for development tasks
- Listens to engage and responds to the point
- Should manage client expectations
- Should work on Version Controls (Bitbucket), Issue Tracking (Jira)
- Should follow and maintain Software Development Lifecycle (waterfall; agile)
Role: Backend Engineer
About Saras Analytics:
You are a great teammate with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
Has good analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to break down a solution into smaller units of work and produce a solution roadmap.
Has written high quality, well-tested shared components that can be leveraged by multiple systems. Can step into specific projects to supply additional management, coding and engineering capacity as needed.
Has expert knowledge in distributes systems and high-volume transactions.
Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
Improve the quality of our front-end code and our overall front-end user experience.
Takes requirements (business features, technical debts and internal enhancements) and designs resilient solutions.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Java/Kotlin.
- Demonstrable understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experience in Context & Dependency Injection or Spring framework, Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience in RESTful/SOAP web services in integrating with 3rd Party API Integrations.
- Proficient in SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in multi-threading and concurrency is a plus Experience in JMS messaging using Apache Zookeeper and Kafka is a plus.
- Experience in Angular is a plus. Knowledge of modern CI/CD environments: Git, Gradle, GitLab Familiarity with tools like Postman, SOAPUI, IntelliJ
- Willing to learn our tech-stack (Kotlin | CDI | Angular).
- Develop API integrations using RESTful/SOAP web services.
- Significant technical academic course work or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure is a plus.
at Accion Labs
Tech Stack: FE: ReractJS, Mobile Programming: React Native, BE: GoLang, Cloud: AWS
No.Of Positions: 10
At least 1-2 years of experience with Golang, over all IT Experience should be over 4 years. Independent Contributor role Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.) Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them Golang Libraries knowledge good to have: Gorm, Gin, Viper, AMQP, validator, etc
Strata is a commercial real estate investment platform that offers investors the opportunity to invest in pre-leased commercial assets such as offices, warehouses, and retail spaces across India.
We are one of the fastest-growing PropTech platforms in India and are backed by Elevation Capital, Mayfield, Kotak Investment Advisors, Gruhas (a venture by Nikhil Kamath of Zerodha) and DLF Family Office.
Our headquarter is in Bangalore, India.
We are a small yet close-knit team of 35+ people.
You have a knack for product and strongly equipped with engineering skills to make it a reality. You don’t jump into implementation unless you have clearly understood the problem/requirements and have a written design. You don’t hesitate asking questions and giving critical reviews while respecting others’ opinions. You are a fearless engineer, and not afraid to fail, not on production though ;) You have a strong sense of ownership. You have a startup experience. You don’t feel annoyed if required to work on off days in case of production incidents (no development).
You will primarily work on the backend maintaining the existing platform and writing new enhancements and features. Apart from your own features, as a senior member of the team you will be expected to be actively involved in overall design discussions and peer code reviews. You will factor in extensibility, maintainability, scalability and security in designs and code. You will ensure that best engineering practices are followed. You will support your team members when they are facing challenges, and mentor them when appropriate. You will strive for overall engineering excellence.
- 4-8 years of total experience
- 2+ years of experience in Django and DRF. You must be pro at it. The team will be looking up to you for making most out of DRF.
- Designing and building scalable web applications
- Good understanding of REST principles
- SQL database design and queries
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Designing microservices
- DevOps experience
1. Your technology ingredients?
Our backend is written in Python using Django framework. And the frontend is in AngularJS. Currently there is no mobile app.
We are an AWS shop and use their services for most needs, Docker for containerization and ECS as orchestrator, RDS as database, S3 for storage and SQS as messaging backend.
BitBucket for Git and CI/CD pipeline, Trello for project management; and Google Meets and Slack for communication.
2. Your hiring plan?
Currently the engineering team comprises of 3 engineers, and we plan to grow it to 8 by the end of 2021.
3. Your Interview process?
We will try to finish the process within two weeks. In case we can’t go ahead with your candidature, we will clearly and immediately let you know. But in case of competing applications, we may request you to wait for a week or two.
- 15 minutes introductory call to discuss requirements and expectations
- 30 minutes online coding assignment on a screen sharing session
- 1 hour technical interview covering problem solving, code review and aptitude
- 15 minutes call with co-founder for final discussion
In case of inability to come to a conclusion from either side, we may go for an additional round.
4. Your WFH and WFO policy?
Due to Covid-19 the team is working from home and will continue till March-2022. After that we will work from the Bangalore or Pune office (yet to be finalised). You should be open to relocate to any of the cities.
5. Your funding status?
In March 2020, Strata raised $1.5 million in seed funding; and $6 million in Series-A in July 2021.
We know that ours is a lofty vision, but we are in it for the long haul. Our work will give everyone the ability to sell Insurance to their customers and improve the economy. For this - we need co-creators who share our vision. We want to do it together with a team of like-minded people who are in it to reinvent the way we do Insurance and potentially connect the entire ecosystem.
We want to grow fast while creating a sustainable business and bring about disruption in an industry, which is a post-COVID world, needs to be disrupted for the better!
We are focused on democratizing Insurance through technology. It is a cloud-based platform connecting distributors to the Insurance Ecosystem to sell and manage Insurance programs. We are creating a middleware connecting consumers, traditional insurance institutions, intermediaries, and service partners on a single platform. Basically, give distributors the ability access to the entire Insurance ecosystem via 1 API / 1 platform.
Our goal is simple - Provide a new way to do Insurance, which is secure, easy, and focuses on the consumer while staying compliant with the frameworks laid down by the regulator.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer / Technology domain.
4-7 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a start-up environment/ building SaaS products.
Excellent coding skills with the ability to deliver in a hyper-growth phase.
Hands-on experience in JAVA and practical experience in developing and designing
scalable software solutions.
Excellent Problem-solving skills & amp; understanding of data structures in a complex environment.
Extensive experience in Spring, Hibernate and SpringBoot
Experience in building REST Services
Experience in integrating third party APIs (Payment gateways, SMS gateways, Accounting software APIs, APIs of CRM tools, etc.) into web applications
Experience in working with SQL and no SQL DBs (Preferably Mongo DB)
Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
Knowledge of how insurance processes and past experience in working on insurance
applications is a plus.
• Design and development of RESTful Web Services
• Hands on database experience (Oracle / PostgreSQL / MySQL / SQLServer)
• Hands on experience with developing web applications leveraging Spring Framework
• Hands on experience with developing microservices leveraging Spring Boot
• Knowledge in Application Server Tomcat
• Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills
• Strong believer and follower of SDLC principles with an emphasis on Quality & Standards based
What we need
• 3-4 years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies
• Core Java
• Spring Framework
• Spring DI, Spring AOP, Autowiring
• Spring Boot
• Spring ORM / Spring Data JPA
• Willing to learn technology/domain on demand basis
• Good team interactions.