Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
EXPERIENCE – 2 to 5 years
CTC - UPTO 5.4L P.A.
We are looking for a backend developer who will be responsible for designing,
implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary
responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing Blockchain technology around
a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network. You
will be asked to work on various blockchain technologies like Ethereum (Layer 1 & 2,
i.e Binance Smart Chain ).
● Analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members
to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
Focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better
● Work closely with Frontend developers to integrate new web features into
● Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming
techniques and tools.
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience with Smart contract development tools
● Build new features and products using modern backend tools (Node.js, Mongo,
● Hands-on technical exposure in implementing Blockchain technologies
(Ethereum and Hyperledger Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric and Solidity )
Understanding of Distributed Ledger technology, Blockchain ecosystem and
● Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment.
● Knowledge on Mining, Hashing, Elliptic Curve Cryptography(ECC) and P2P
networking Extensive experience with progression of major projects from the
planning stage through to implementation and completion Effective
communicator to all stakeholders and management during project consulting
and analysis. Strong Software development background.
● Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum
(testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.
● Experience in writing smart contracts.
● Good understanding of NFTs and tokens.
● Experience in wallet integration like MetaMask and Coinbase Wallet.
Experience working with decentralized application protocols like DeFi..
Working knowledge of at least one of the Blockchain frameworks such
as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity).
● Experience working with large code-bases.
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: C++, Go, Solidity,
Rust, Node.js, React.js.
● Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
● Familiarity with Cryptography.
● Familiarity with P2P networks
● Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains.
● Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Exp Range:4-8 yrs
NP: Immediate-20 days
Budget: max 20 LPA
Java 8, back-end development, Spring MVC, Spring Data, SQL basics. GWT experience is a plus
- The candidate should have hands-on experience in designing and developing applications hands-on with the Java EE platform
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Git, Docker [optional]
- Web server - Tomcat or equivalent
Please apply if you can join in less than 20 days.
- Solid experience in RoR, Golang, NodeJS or Python. Good to have exposure to ML.
- Should have experience in cloud computing
- Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase
- Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight
- Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
- Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/tools for a given job
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
About The Team
We are striving to create the best productivity tools which will help small businesses to go online and scale their growth consistently with the bleeding edge of technology. Our backend team is looking for a solid Rockstar engineer who can hack around multiple technologies and build highly scalable, low latency, distributed systems. You will work closely with our product team to build new and compelling experiences for our customers!
We place special emphasis on the continuous growth of each team member - and we do this with regular 1-1s and open communication. As Software Engineer - Backend, you will be part of self-starters who thrive on teamwork and constructive feedback.
About The Role
As a Software Engineer - Backend, you will solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our users. In this role, you will ensure that the solutions and processes that we create are of the highest quality. And in doing so, you will champion a seamless app experience for all our users. You will also collaborate with your fellow engineers to create scalable solutions that are pertinent to Product IO's overall growth.
If you are confident about solving hard, interesting and UNIQUE problems, and creating an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, then you might just be our next Software Engineer - Backend
What You'll Do:
- Lead, build, test, and release mobile application features using cross-platform tools.
- Collaborate with the front-end team to expose weaknesses and problems
- Build out our APIs and tools using Python & Firebase libraries on the backend.
- Experience with NodeJS and deployment in Serverless
- Experience with NoSql(MongoDB) and SQL(PostregSQL)
- Work closely with Product, Design, Platform, and other cross-functional groups to drive product vision.
- Previous experience helping shape API structures and building REST APIs.
- Understanding of accessibility and server compliance (GCP)
- 2+ years professional software development experience, preferably mobile apps with a cloud backend. Example projects in (Python, Firebase)
- 6 months experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent communication skills are a must, and experience with estimating and managing project tasks is important, too
- Highly driven, naturally curious, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ years of experience in developing Firebase apps.
- Experience in developing or designing APIs and web applications.
- Deployment in Cloud Environment.
- Familiarity with Flutter.
Why join us:
- 👫 A fast-moving, fun, growth-oriented company made up of skillful team players
- 💬 Transparent, open, and collaborative work environment
- 🌟 An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs
Responsibilities for NodeJS Dev
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
Implementation of security and data protection.
Integration of data storage solutions redis, mongodb.
Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop.
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less.
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Must Have Skills / technologies: NodeJS, MySQL, MongoDB
Good to have skills/technologies: TypeScript, NPM, AWS/GCP, Ubuntu, Nginx, DevOps, Firebase, any front end framework like Angular/React/Vue
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git etc
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BE(IT) or BSc IT or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of experience in the industry.
5 Days Working || No Bond || 10 :00 AM to 7:00 PM || Malad West ,Mumbai
We are looking for a Tech with a proficiency in backend technologies to design, develop a new state-of-the-art, paradigm changing product in software development. Responsibilities include evaluating technologies, developing proof-of concept prototypes, designing, and developing complete end-to-end products.
What would you be doing?
- should be able to mentor, guide, and train other engineers.
- should also be able to work with different stakeholders such as business owners, leadership, and customers.
- able to evaluate the business requirements, performance constraints, trade-offs and system limitations when developing software.
- should be well versed with new technologies and software development practices and be able to judge the trade-offs to make well thought out decisions, design choices and build the system for extensibility and robustness.
- The Django developer will be part of the core engineering team, entrusted with the complete architecture, design and development of the product.
- Work on a great product which empowers next generation entrepreneurs from its early phase
What makes you a suitable candidate?
- 1+ years of experience in designing and developing large scale, complex software applications
- Strong analytical, problem solving and design skills
- Strong knowledge of data structure, algorithms, and coding
- Proven experience in any high-level programming languages like Python, Django, DRF, Elasticsearch etc
- Knowledge of MVC architecture and hands-on experience with Spring, Spring security, Spring boot, and Hibernate framework
- Proven experience in database technologies (SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB).
- Working knowledge of developing Restful Micro services, ORM technologies etc
- Experience in container-based deployments
- Working experience in Amazon DynamoDB, Docker, AWS-Lambda
- Experience with Messaging technologies like Kakfa, RabbitMQ, redis etc
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication, organizational and leadership skills
You’ll be our: Application Developer
You’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
You’ll be Aligned with: Application Development Lead
You’ll be the member of:VehicleSoftware Team
What you’ll do at Ather:
You will be developing the various Applications for the cloud to process data connecting with the vehicle
You shall work with the Lead and product team to define and deliver features.
Be part of the Agile team, to define Sprint work content definition.
Work with cross functional teams to drive overall feature delivery.
Be part of the initiatives that achieve the functional requirements of the team. Explore technical feasibility of solutions, propose and evaluate tech stacks.
Performance tuning and benchmarking of the features
Here’s what we are looking for:
Strong knowledge and Hands on experience with Nodejs, RestAPI, Java Script, Java Development experience in cloud based infrastructure
Strong fundamentals in any fullstack of your choice, OOPS concepts, Google Cloud Platform. Knowledge of Java, React, React Native, Android Native , HTML5, Firebase and Go Programming is a plus.
Knowledge on CI/CD pipelines, JIRA, UML, Static Code Analysis tools and Unit test framework is required
Knowledge on the S/W communication protocols like gRPC, HTTP, MQTT is a plus Cross platform development experience would be needed.
Knowledge of Cloud Based solutions would be a plus.
App development for a product which is beyond a mobile platform would be a plus. Experience with Telematics/Infotainment projects would be a great advantage.
Strong experience with Agile methodology, along with tools such as JIRA, Confluence.
Flashing and debugging tools experience is a plus.
You bring to Ather:
Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science or any other equivalent degree