We are looking out for a technically driven "Backend Developer" for one of our premium client
Experience: 2-7 years of experience into Backend developement wit Java/Python
OZiva is India's leading clean, plant based nutrition brand, combining modern science and ancient Ayurveda. We aim towards driving the paradigm shift from curative health care to preventive healthcare by focusing on the two fundamental pillars of fitness - nutrition and exercise.
OZiva is a startup founded by IIT, INSEAD and Mumbai University alumni with an existing vision to help people lead a healthier and better lifestyle.
We run a powerful, high impact, fast paced operation with cutting edge technology and good old-fashioned passion for making people healthier and fitter.
- Work with product managers to understand product requirements and make them live.
- Ownership of end to end development
- Startup mindset of getting things done and focussing on business goals
- Proven problem solving skills
- 3+ years Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using server side technology (Java, Spring Boot / Node.js, Express)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Proficiency in REST architecture
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Git/CI/CD/Gradle/Maven
- Inclination towards writing quality and performant code
Nice to Have
- Experience in Agile development
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring and automation
- Experience working with AWS Cloud and Devops technologies (terraform , cloudformation, ansible)
- Experience running a production environment
- 3 - 6 Years of Experience in Product Development - Experience in Java (8 or 11+), Spring (4+), Spring Boot (2.4+) is a must.
- Understands requirements well and comes up with an efficient design
- Develops complex, well-backed and bug-free products.
- Estimates accurately.
- Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
- Become a go-to person in more than one area.
- Provide technical mentoring to team
- Communicates clearly, gets clarifications, and establishes expectations for all parties
- Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design, and code
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- Solid experience in Java, Spring Boot, hibernate is a must.
- Solid experience in Java Multithreading, Streams, and Lambda Functions is a must.
- Solid understanding of Apache Products.
- Should have experience in cloud computing (AWS is desired).
- Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebases
- Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight
- Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
- Able to deep dive into the codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces the right tech/tools for a given job
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, design patterns, data structures, algorithms
- Experience in product driven organization
Creating a WordPress plugin with WordPress coding standard and themes, contributed plugins over wordpress.org is a big plus.
Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial.
Strong Knowledge in Woo commerce, Yost SEO, ACF.
Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
• Opportunity to develop game-changing, globally distributed, internet advertising products used by millions worldwide.
• Contribute hands-on, own, collaborate, and deliver new features and services at a fast pace.
• Build platforms, frameworks, APIs, libraries & automated tools to facilitate rapid issue
resolution and development & deployment of new features and changes.
• Own the prioritization, scoping and scheduling processes for new products and features.
• Work with and advise management on technical aspects, make well-informed decisions.
• Improve processes, technology & the applications you own continuously by showing the team better ways of doing things and help improve skills in the team.
• Prioritize tech-debt and ensure the platforms and applications meet the latest industry
• Learn new technology & practices, coach the team and conduct training sessions – devote time for learning and continuous improvement of self and team.
• Imbibe and maintain a strong customer service-oriented attitude while designing and building products.
Who should apply for this role ?
• 5 - 9 years of experience in building or managing large scale distributed systems
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or other relevant majors
• A track record of working on scalable applications, preferably at a major internet property or well-known startup
• Good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Principles and Data Structures
• Excellent analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills
• Solid knowledge of Java/Python/Golang, web services (REST/JSON), NoSql Databases,
• Can exhibit passion and enthusiasm for remarkable technology (Knowledge and contribution to open source projects, Active Blog, etc. is a plus)
• Ability to learn emerging technical/business standards and apply/coach development team in proper adoption
• Deep understanding of development processes and has personally contributed to critical
• Communicate effectively & cross-functionally with other teams
The primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the overall software development lifecycle.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Drive effective, mature Agile practices and continuous execution improvements within your teams.
- Manage stakeholder planning and communications ensuring key outcomes
- Recruit, coach, and mentor the best engineering and management talent
- Build, coach, and manage a strong team of engineers that set the standard and can up-level the overall talent of the extended organization.
- Provide a strong understanding of native mobile developer platforms and bring broad thought leadership to the next generation mobile developer experience.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent products and programs from delivering on product and program objectives.
- Balance urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, and taking the initiative to resolve problems; holds internal stakeholders accountable where appropriate.
- 8+ years of industry experience with 2+ years of senior leadership experience.
- Solid track record of over-achieving engineering and platform delivery and scaling targets in high volume, innovative and fast-paced high-pressure environment; proven results in delivery on platform product.
- Deep understanding of one or more of Java/Python/Scala. Ability to understand and critique the core library/language constructs with skilled knowledge on UI technologies like Angular 2+, React, D3.JS
- Working experience with Agile methodologies and durable team concepts.
- Knowledge in DevOps practices and tools.
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies, CI/CD, Jenkins, Testing methodologies is preferred.
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch, Kafka
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects and bringing in and growing engineering talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team! As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
- Follow new and emerging technologies
Mandatory technical skill: Core Java, Microservices, Spring, J2ee,
Good analytical and coding skill.