As a backend developer, you will be working on design & developing the product. We are looking for candidates with an exceptional level of coding experience and people who have worked in a product startup. You will need to be self-driven and eager to learn new technologies, programming languages & tools.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to work independently, accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.
- Experience in Python, NodeJS
- Experience on test drive development and frameworks
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Git, continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI.
- Experience in Swift, Objective C, Kotlin, Java is a plus
About My Yoga Teacher
Assurekit is an insurtech startup building tech solutions to simplify insurance distribution. We are looking for a python developer to join our integrations team.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be required to read and understand a SOAP/REST API and integrate it into the framework. Excellent logical and problem-solving capabilities are a must. Understanding of suds API will be helpful. The developer will be required to extend the Assurekit Integration framework. You will also work on the backend of Assuredash, a SaaS platform enabling businesses to sell insurance to their customers.
Must have skills:
1) Must be comfortable working on Linux based OS
2) Must be comfortable with Python concepts
3) Strong knowledge/experience in at least one scripting/programming language (Preferably python)
4) Strong debugging skills with the ability to multi-task and with eye for detail.
5) Quick learner & ability to adapt easily to working with new technologies/tools
6) Experience in test automation tools/frameworks like py.test
Great to have skills:
1) Experience in Python Flask framework
2) Experience in designing API architecture and best practices.
3) Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
Drive new feature development - from ideation to PoC to testing to scalable production deployments
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Implementing highly scalable, secure, robust, and fault-tolerant systems
Working on continuously improving tools and systems Required Skills
Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL
Demonstrable experience with microservices (design, deployment, monitoring, etc.)
Strong proponent for best practices and code quality
Experience in architecting & building real-time, large scale software applications.
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithm Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
Bring software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Good communication skills
Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
Experience in Fintech Industry is a plus
About the company.
It is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 250+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories It is leading the employee benefits market in India which pegged at $2 billion and growing.
GoKwik is an early stage funded company by successful founders who have run businesses in the past in both technology and consumer brands domains. It is solving for shopping experience problems across merchants and is a pure tech play.
We are looking for a Backend Lead Engineer for our technology team. Our entire stack is based on cutting edge technologies. A Suitable person should always be ready to get his hand dirty for the highly optimised code and architecture.
Core responsibilities areas:
- Design and planning for Backend architecture
- Implementation of modular code style
- Creating microservices for different front end modules.
- Handling of data flows from various apis.
- Managing the workflow for other team members in the backend team.
- Person should have at least 2 years of experience in nodejs and should have done any backend project on the given frameworks.
Programming Language :
- Nodejs -Advance
- TypeScript -Basic/Advance
- Restify -Basic/Advance
- Hapijs -Basic/Advance
- Express -Basic/Advance
- AWS,GCP, Cloud
- Vscode, Sublime
- Postgres, MongoDB
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Own code for the products with responsibilities including but not limited to designing, developing, testing, maintenance of products.
- Building RESTful services and do DevOps.
- Talking to customers and business teams to suggest improvement areas in product flows.
- Create peer learnings for team members and build context for new teammates
- Help with building the company's tech team and iterating on the hiring framework.
- Provide regular feedback to your team (peers and managers) to ensure continuous improvement.
- Keeping abreast with the latest technologies and working on your skills regularly.
Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge and experience of working with backend systems; designing server-side architecture, including production maintenance experience are must-haves.
- At least 1-8 years of experience in any programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, and Node.js(Node.js preferred).
- Understanding of micro-services-oriented architecture.
- Experience with Databases design (SQL, NoSQL) and analytics
- Experience in driving and delivering complex features/software modules from technical design to launch.
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Have empathy for the users you build for
Good to have
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Experience leading design and implementation of robust and secure web services
Should know working with AWS, Git hub, React JS .
Quantsapp is India's first Option Trading Analytics platform on mobile. With
it makes us one of the fastest growing platform for options trading in India.
Quantsapp wants to accelerate its growth even more and capture new
countries which requires the development team to grow.
At Qauntsapp we are looking for a dynamic team mate to take up a role of
Server side development to support the brain behind the application.
Job Summary :
- You will be responsible for developing new logics / products / features as
described by the business / research team.
- An ideal candidate should be strong in mathematical processes like
optimizations, matrix algebra, differential equation, simulation process etc.
and should also possess decent hands-on experience on python, sql server and
preferably Aws. IIT graduation is a plus.
- Create algorithms from scratch
- Create products and backend API's as described by the business team
- Back-test and create hypothesis as desired by the research team
- Code the backend of logics for consumption by the UI team
- Deploy websockets, rest api's & dynamic tcp, udp based data flow
- Deployment and maintenance of codes with version control
- Should possess a good knowledge of advanced computing and mathematical
- Strong hands-on on Python and optionally Matlab
- Knowledge of databases like Sql & No Sql
- Ability to work with tight time lines
- In depth knowledge and good hands on experience on Pandas and Numpy
- Knowledge of Option Markets is a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Experience on AWS Cloud is a plus
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
To ensure success as a Magento Developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage. Ultimately, a high-level Magento Developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
Magento Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
Magento Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
This position will work on the logistics portion of our eCommerce technology stack.. As a senior developer, the role will involve taking on a larger amount of ownership on the project. This role will involve design as well as do hands on PHP Development as well. The person in this role will need to be able to work with minimal supervision. Additionally, they will need to participate in larger architectural decisions, and perform code reviews.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY DOING DEVELOPMENT IN PHP.
Develop and maintain high traffic transactional web applications.
Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new features.
Ability to design and implement elegant and simple software solutions for business problems.
Prototyping with new technologies to evaluate them for inclusion in our technology stack
Improving website performance, availability, resource usage
Contributing to the continual improvement of our development process
Skills & Requirements
Strong PHP and MySql capabililities.
Having worked and developed full PHP applications. You should have a good understanding of OOP and about designing scalable web applications.
Minimum 6+ years of experience in PHP.
Solid understanding of general principles of caching and scaling websites, including configuring and optimizing Redis, Apache, and MySQL.
Analytical thinker, self-motivated and driven to learn new technologies.
A constant desire to improve, learn more, and take things higher producing quality deliverables
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLETE A PHP CODING TEST TO QUALIFY FOR THE INTERVIEW.
Qrata is currently searching for a full stack developer for a YC backed product startup.
Familiar with push notifications service and socket programming
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Comfortable leading product development
Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
Worked on product development
We are actively seeking software development engineers who are interested in designing robust trading systems and refining programs to efficiently manage various types of financial market data that facilitate our quantitative investment research. By designing and improving the firm's internal applications, the SDE will play a key role in expanding the firm's trading capabilities.
- Management & scaling up existing infrastructure for high-frequency market data capture.
- Develop a scalable and consistent data handling infrastructure for the above data to facilitate efficient backtesting of quantitative investment strategies.
- Perform R& D; to build a software platform in Python for backtesting various kind of investment strategies using the above databases.
- This will involve studying the strategy development process and performance evaluation metrics.
- Develop autopilot risk-management systems to monitor live performance of the Portfolio.
- Improve the existing algorithms to achieve better execution price and reduce the latency.
Our ideal candidate would have graduated with a degree in computer science from a top university with 1-3 years industry experience, along with:
- High Level of proficiency in Python and good knowledge of Matlab/C++/C#.
- Past experience in dealing with large datasets and Knowledge of database administration and network programming will be a plus.
- Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- A keen interest in learning about the financial markets.