MobStac is hiring an experienced Senior Backend developer who will be able to lead the development and implementation of the product right from the project inception to its delivery.
Design, test, and build scalable backend python services
Closely collaborate with marketing and product teams to build innovative, robust and easy-to-use features that serve.
Developing high quality code based on detailed designs that cater to the product requirements.
Responsible for troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum 3+ years experience in software development.
Expertise in Python 3.7, Django 2.2+ and REST APIs.
Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
True love for technology and what you do
Maniacal attention to detail
The MobStac Story
At MobStac, our mission is to connect the physical and digital worlds through technology. Over 6,000 businesses around the world have chosen to deliver proximity marketing experiences using QR codes, NFC tags, and Bluetooth beacons powered by the MobStac platform.
We're proud of the company we've sustainably built over the last 10 years, and count investors like Accel and Cisco among our partners in this journey. We're a driven, passionate group of individuals that believe in the power of collaboration to bring out the best in us and achieve both personal and professional growth.
Our company is distributed across the US and India, with offices in New York and Bangalore, and remote team members across other countries.
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a generous vacation policy. And you get to work on a product that people love and use in over 120 countries around the world.
Have you ever dreamt of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Lead to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or Work Remotely.
What would you be doing?
- Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out of box thinking.
- Expect a large product to be under your responsibility. You will be driving its technical roadmap, will be the custodian of the architecture, and drive its delivery.
- Create project plans, track its progress, and communicate with stakeholders to share status
- Work closely with product and business stakeholders to gather requirements and spec them out for your team
- Hire and mentor your team.
- Drive a culture of peer code reviews, automation, SOLID principles, and collaboration.
3-5 years of hands-on development experience in Java Spring Boot. Experience building a Product preferably SAAS.
- In-depth knowledge of Java.
- Hands-on experience in Spring Boot Framework and programming and some in ReactJS framework in a development-intensive individual contributor role
- Experience working in Cloud, Agile, CI/CD, DevOps environments. We live in the Cloud
- Good Knowledge of SOLID Principles and OOPS Concepts
- Strong knowledge of SQL DBs like PostgreSQL or MySQL and NoSQL DBs like MongoDB or similar
- Experience with MicroServices on Netflix OSS architecture is preferred but not mandatory
- Proficiency in Test Automation and TDD is desired but not mandatory
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Good attention to detail
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 100+ geeks.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech-stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
Experience: 2 to 8 Years
- Technical Skills requirement : JAVA, Multithreading, OOPS, Data Structure, Karaf.
- Total experience required should be around 2 to 8 years.
Job Description :
- Strong development skills in Java JDK 1.7 or above.
- Knowledge of Java 8 features and Multithreading is a must-have.
- Should have a strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and LogicalAnalytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, SerializationDeserialization and Immutability concepts, etc.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
SenSight Technologies is a company working on innovative solutions in the intersection of Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics. Our solution, AutoWiz is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables insightful connected vehicle experiences. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data.
Based on AutoWiz Platform, We offer Telematics and mobility solutions and Apps. AutoWiz connects vehicles to the AutoWiz cloud where AutoWiz develops insights that lead to better ownership experience and decisions across lifecycle of vehicles
See more information at http://www.autowiz.in" target="_blank">www.autowiz.in
As a Platform Engineer you will be working on high performance Connected Car Data analytics and Telematics platform and related applications
Responsibilities and Requirements
- You will be part of an highly skilled cross functional team that is optimising existing systems as well as designing and developing new products and features in the area of Internet of things.
- Design patterns in Java, Core Java 8, Spring Boot framework, Micro Service Architecture
- Experience with RDBMS (preferably MySQL)
- Experience in implementing JMS messaging services
- Good verbal and written communication. Excellent team player, ability to follow through on deadlines.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university with high marks.
- 2+ years experience as Java developer, especially for scalable and real-time computing systems
Phyllo is a data gateway to access creator platform data. Phyllo builds the underlying infrastructure that connects to every creator platform, maintains a live data feed to the systems these platforms use to manage creators' data and provides a normalised data set so that businesses can make use of creators' data in a way that is simple yet impactful.
We are scaling our engineering teams throughout 2021 and looking for multiple world-class Senior Engineers to come and join the Phyllo rocketship!
If you have any of the following experience and you’re curious, send us your profile and let’s chat. Let’s see if you like us, we like you and we have something that matches your skillset.
- Experience and a big passion for API design, scalability, performance and end-to-end ownership?
- Are you a Python/Go engineer that can help us write our code in Python?
- Is infrastructure your thing and you know your way around Celery/RabbitMQ/Kafka?
- How about Python & Web Scrapers?
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- Laptop of your choice
Phyllo embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Artwork Flow website: https://www.artworkflowhq.com
Artwork Flow is the Global SAAS platform by Bizongo for Product Packaging Management and Label Proofing. It’s a cloud-based collaboration platform to review & approve creative packaging projects to accelerate new product launch.
We are helping brands across industries such as Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Chemicals, Consumer goods, and more. Our capterra score of 4.5 is a testimony to our customer obsession.
We function as a startup within Bizongo and we are looking to onboard driven individuals for Product and Engineering, as we grow Artwork Flow into North America, Europe and other global markets.
We have a few of the best investors on board including the likes of Accel, Chiratae, B-Capital Group, IFC (World Bank group), CDC group and Schroeder Adveq
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Strong proficiency in Java and building scalable enterprise applications
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Love solving complex and challenging problems
- Have good knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Thrive to implement Industry’s best practices and coding standards
- High obsession for Quality and Performance
- Good knowledge on performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Like to collaborate with people, share knowledge, learn from others and mentor juniors
Additional Perks -
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Work hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Recreational Facility
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements
based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
- Experience in designing and developing web-based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, MVC framework, Servlets Spring, Hibernate, Struts, REST, MYSQL.
- Experience in Database application programming for MySQL server using
Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views etc.
- Experienced in implementing presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JQuery. Java script.
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Deployment
and Maintenance of Web services, Client Server and Web based applications.
- Well versed with Agile development process, Scrum.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like GIT.
- Ability to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
- Must have experience in exposing web services using JAVA 8, Spring and Micro services (four - six years of experience)
- Hands on experience in Spring boot and microservices (4 to 6 years of experience)