We are having urgent requirement of PHP Developer at GIGL Summaries Private Limited
Experience: 1 year to 10 years
CTC: upto:-10.00 Lakh
Responsibilities and Duties
- PHP Web Development experience – Strong knowledge Core PHP and MVC PHP frameworks.
- Strong technical skills
- Should have positive and adaptive behavior. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Must have experience with any MVC framework like Yii, Yii2
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
- Eager to learn new web technologies
- Must have a good knowledge of Modular Programming
- if knows node.js or react it would be plus point
About GIGL Summaries Private Limited
Rooter is India’s leading Game and Esports Streaming platform. With more than 450 mn gamers playing games like BGMI, Call of Duty, Minecraft, etc, India is one of the largest mobile gaming markets in the world.
Rooter considered the "Twitch of India" has managed to create a strong leadership position with more than 35 mn downloads with 10 mn monthly active users and 1 mn daily active users. Rooter works closely with top esports teams and esports tournament organizers providing exclusive gaming content to its users. We also work with more than 10,000 professional streamers and our unique UGC features have led to 1 mn users creating content on the Rooter app every month. We are the no.1 app in the Sports category on Google Playstore in India since Oct 2020.
We recently announced a $25 mn Series A funding with investors like Lightbox, March Capital, Duane Park Ventures, Advantage, Paytm, Goal Ventures, and IeAD. Rooter has grown to now an 80+ members team who are working towards building the future of gaming in India.
Gaming is going to be the focal point of Metaverse and we look forward to having you with us as we lead that revolution in India and the rest of the world.
You will be responsible for making technical decisions about high-level design, mentoring your fellow team members and spearheading regular experimentation on our tech-stack. Our development strategy is agile and we work in small Scrum teams of 3-5. We do several rollouts every day, are data-driven and do extensive A/B testing.
As a Sr. Backend Developer, you are responsible for the development, performance, and scaling of the new product as well as internal systems, which includes using: Node.js, Nginx, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, MySQL, JIRA, AWS, git, and Linux.
Drive project management and execution within your team and cross–organizational dependencies, overseeing completeness of tasks and accuracy of estimates.
Important aspects of the job include:
- Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systemsSolve issues with the site and internal systems, prioritizing based on consumer impact
- Collaborate with your Team, Business Team, and Product Owners
- Skilled and highly enthusiast person who has experience in building scalable backend applications
- Sometimes, solving our toughest problems has little to do with the software we have written, and more to do with the complex interaction of multiple systems. Understanding the full stack, from bits going across the wire to the various protocols that define communication all the way up to the application layer is vitally important. Most of us know multiple languages and have worked on multiple platforms. We need hustlers who are great at solving problems, who initiate solutions and discussions and who believe that any challenge can be scaled with the right mindset and tools.
- 4+ years of hardcore development experience with more than one programming language
- Experience with HTTP and server-side technologies (web servers, database servers)
- Experience developing complex distributed systems on public cloud such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with video content delivery, media servers, CDNs and protocols such as RTMP and HLS is highly preferred
- Preferably a university degree in Software Engineering
- Comfortable working in English both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and lead small teams
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
· B.E./B.S. Degree in Computer Science
Responsibility and duties
• Understand the business objectives and create a weekly/quarterly roadmap for the team • Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
• Reviewing the code written by subordinates to maintain quality of code
• Planning and implementing tests for the codes and fixing bugs
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Qualification and skills *
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science [Preferably B. Tech./B.E. (CSE/IT)]
• 2 Years+ experience in Back-end development • Knowledge of Redis assisted client-side caching
•Intermediate skill in Amazon Web Services frameworks and modules • Familiarity with relational or non-relational database [Preferably SQL and MongoDB]
• Familiarity with NodeJS
• Proficient in Ms Excel/Trello
EWar Games focuses on Sports, Mobile Games, Technology, Online Gaming, and Real Money Online Gaming. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
As one of the senior members of the backend development team at Mosaic, you will be
responsible for architecting and setting the standards for building our core backend/microservices.
Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating
extensively with the frontend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences.
● Develop microservices that will be used by the frontend through API endpoints.
● Translate business requirements into high quality code.
● Ensure that the code is deployed in a secure and scalable fashion.
● Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
● Enhance Analytics and overall backend architecture for better performance.
● 3+ years of backend/full-stack development experience
● 1+ years of experience on NodeJS
● 1+ years experience in building APIs in a microservice architecture
● Has experience managing other developers, recruiting and training.
● Experience in PHP is a plus
● Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFront
● Has experience in code reviewing/being the gatekeeper for an entire project
● Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
● Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
● Good knowledge of working with Git
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Alore brings revenue velocity to businesses by being their dependable growth operating system.
For further information on what Alore can do for growing businesses, please visit alore.io
Alore is based out of Singapore with an office at Bangalore.
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
- If you have never worked in a product-led company
8.5-10.5 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule) (We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from Singapore)
At this position you will:
- Get solid experience with high-load distributed architecture using REST and Kafka services.
- Work with automated CI/CD processes, AWS cloud, and VoIP.
- Implement and support microservices based on Spring MVC, Camel, MySQL, Mongo, and Kafka.
- At least 1 year of experience with Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Not more than 3 years of experience in Java Core, Java EE, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Deep understanding of SQL database technologies.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
- Good level of English B1 or higher.
It would be a nice bonus to have:
Experience with distributed architecture.
Hands-on experience with Kafka, MongoDB, and Apache Camel.
Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
Experience with client-side development (we use Angular8 for website).
A degree in computer science.
We are building consumer internet space, payment processing, e-commerce and/or enterprise. SAAS products. Undergraduate (or higher) degree in computer science/engineering. You have an excellent grasp over theoretical and applied computer science.
Responsibilities You can take responsibility of large sized projects. You can take full responsibility of one or more core modules and/or technical verticals / libraries / frameworks / components. This will include design and architecture, evaluating and deciding which framework/language/data store/tools to us, preparing roadmaps and timely delivery. You understand the business impact of your decisions. You will review code and ensure that implementations are testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure. You will work closely with product, design, revenue, platform and growth teams. You can take responsibility of large sized projects involving inter-departmental stakeholders. You can take full responsibility of one or more core modules and/or technical verticals / libraries / frameworks / components. Payment processing framework capable of supporting multiple payment methods (cards, netbanking, UPI, wallets, etc.) with one or more payment method supported across multiple payment gateways. This will include design and architecture, evaluating and deciding which framework/language/data store/tools to us, preparing roadmaps and timely delivery. You will drive engineering best practices, recruit other engineers, lead and manage teams, conduct performance reviews and mentor other engineers. You will review code and ensure that implementations are testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure. You will work closely with product, design, revenue, platform and growth teams.
Requirements 3-5 Years of Experience in software engineering.
5-10 years of industry experience in software engineering building consumer internet space, payment processing, e-commerce and/or enterprise SAAS products. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 3+ years relevant work experience. Undergraduate (or higher) degree in computer science/engineering. You have an excellent grasp over theoretical and applied computer science. You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills. You should be able to identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and design/architect improvements. Experience with working on PCI compliant infrastructure. You should be able to build at this engineering level Store builder (products with multi-level variants (colour, size, etc.), SKUs, discounts) and shopping cart. Highly concurrent double entry accounting system. You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills. You should be able to identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and design/architect improvements. Good hold on data structures and algorithms. Strong object-oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interface.
Desired Skills and Experience Python, Golang, Java, Ruby on Rails, Django