We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who works with team members and to lead them to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer uses his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient operations, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You are responsible for integrating with the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
• Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
• Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
• Take the lead on projects, as needed.
• Minimum 3+ years of overall software development experience is essential.
• Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert level experience with business and technical applications.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in both business and IT context to drive teams to achieve results.
• Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgress), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra).
• Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, anti-patterns best practices.
• Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis.
• Good understanding of various modules, packaging, designing of callbacks, and more.
• Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
• Experience in identifying designing business events, orchestration choreography streaming of business events through Kafka, integration of Nodejs with Kafka.
• Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
• Good to have additional knowledge on Spring cloud frameworks like Spring cloud gateway, spring cloud Eureka, Hystrix, Spring Security OAuth, Spring Config.
• Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
• Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
• Strong unit test and debugging skills.
If you dare to dream big for yourselves, put your ass on fire, work in chaos, with limited resources, being a self doer, able to innovate, research and patent your work, and lead others! if that’s the material you are, then NetObjex is the right place for you.
NetObjex provides a Digital Twin Intelligent Automation Platform that enables business solutions for real-time tracking, tracing, and monitoring of digital assets by leveraging the continuum of IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence), and Blockchain technologies.
We are one of the few startups who’s got global recognitions in several events right from 2017 and the saga continues. We are funded by a New York-based venture fund and with advisors who worked with top-notch companies.”
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Implementing cost-control strategies
- Developing and maintain the CI/ CD pipeline for the assigned projects
- Conducting code reviews, and make technical contributions to product architecture
- Getting involved in solving bugs and delivering small features
- Fostering technical decision making on the team, but taking final decisions when necessary
- Understanding engineering metrics and seeking to improve them
- Understanding the requirements from the Product team, plan and execute.
What you need to have:
- Expert in designing Software and System architecture.
- Must have knowledge of Python (PHP knowledge is a plus) and related tools.
- Must understand MySQL queries and optimization.
- Must be able to build high performance teams.
- Must have worked with similar technologies: redis, docker, AWS, elasticsearch.
- Must know about microservice architectures and CI/ CD pipelines.
- Must be great at planning, researching and communicating.
- Must have a good understanding of application metrics.
at largest eCommerce technology solution provider
2. Responsible for doing customer API integrations and other integrations required to onboard new e-commerce marketplaces, logistic providers, ERP and accounting systems. 3. Responsible to write code for API integrations, perform debugging tasks, do application tests, do configuration and code reviews to ensure the product is satisfactory.
The candidate would provide the firms SASS platform with ongoing technical support. This support includes responding to customer issues, providing updated software that solves bug issues, and working with the customer service team.
- Strong hands-on code development experience in JAVA 14+, Restful Service, Spring Boot, JDBC Template.
- Experience in SQL scripting
- Experienced in developing and deploying web applications using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Hands on experience in one of the IDE’s – Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience with Tools- Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in entire software development life cycle from analysis, coding, testing, debugging and publishing using GIT
- AWS Services will be an added advantage
- Experience Kafka, K8s and Containers will be an added advantag.
Excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills with proven abilities in resolving the complex software issues
Define enterprise guidelines and enforce enterprise development standards and practices
• Define and develop the emerging solution architectures and ensure that the team is successful within the technical framework
• Research and assess new technology approaches and standards for potential use within the Enterprise
• Participate in and lead high and low-level technology discussions with management, vendors, engineers, and customers
• Assemble a solid technical vision amid ambiguity and provide technical leadership to drive shared understanding and consensus among stakeholders for a proposed solution
Ideally, we expect you to have atleast 8+ years of experience in Information Technologies
▪ 5+ years of experience in Software Development
▪ 3+ years of experience in Software Architecture and Design
Nice to have:
• Software development experience using Spring / Java, or Linux Platforms
• Experience working within a variety of project management methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP,
SAFe, and Waterfall
• Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
• Exposure to retail systems such as ATG, Salesforce, Shopify, etc.
• Experience designing cloud-hosted applications (Microsoft Azure, GCP) utilizing integrated capabilities
specific to those platforms
Software Engineer (Java)
Founded over 8 years ago, we’ve grown from a small team in India’s start up city Gurgaon to a leading global software consultancy.
Over 100+ clients all over the globe are already satisfied by our services and the list continues to grow.
Ezeiatech is the next-generation global technology company that is helping enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on years of innovation, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We expertly steer our clients through all the hurdles of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with all the latest trends and technologies that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Computer Science or equivalent Engineering degree.
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience as a Java Developer.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Experience with test-driven development.
● Partner with the product/business teams to understand the product features and
specifications, translate them into high level and low-level design
● Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
● Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Support integration of user-
facing elements, and collaborate closely with the design and front-end development
● Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of
● Take ownership of the work and ensure timely deliveries
● Drive innovation in product development, while relentlessly improving performance,
scalability, and maintainability
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a minimum of 2-4 years of
experience in backend development
● 1+ experience as a Java Developer, with strong knowledge of Java web frameworks
like Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc. and experience working in Microservices
● Hands-on experience of working with Linux/Unix platform
● Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS like PostgreSQL/MySQL etc.
● Experience in - Python, Git
● Strong technical aptitude and good knowledge of CS fundamentals
● Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and
● Strong design skills involving data modelling and low-level class design
● Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable, scalable,
and efficient code to solve business problems
Good to have
● B. Tech./M. Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
● Prior experience working in a startup environment
● Experience in setting up an entire product from scratch
- 6+ years of experience working with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Maintain and configure MongoDB (developer)
- Keep clear documentation of the database setup and architecture.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery management.
- Adept with all the best practices and design patterns in MongoDB for designing document schemas.
- Good grasp of MongoDB’s aggregation framework.
- Ensure that the databases achieve maximum performance and availability.
- Design indexing strategies.
- Configure, monitor, and deploy replica sets.
- Should have experience with MongoDB Atlas.
- Should have minimum experience with development and performance tuning.
- Create roles and users and set their permissions.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills
AnnexLogic System Pvt. Ltd. is a leading comprehensive business software product development services provider. We partner with both start-ups and established businesses globally in their idea-to-implementation journey. We are a team of professionals who believe in creating business value for our clients through in-depth research, analysis, formation and implementation. Our customers are spread across the globe including the US, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific region.
We are always looking for opportunities to extend our team with new proficient and talented colleagues who love working in a start-up culture, and this time, we need a Senior Back-end Developer, with strong technical skills and relevant experience of at least 4 years.
You’re a motivated team player who takes initiative and pride in his work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to develop the product, taking into account the following:
● Excellent knowledge of NodeJS
● At least 3 years of working experience with backend technologies
● Knowledge of PHP is considered a plus
● Knowledge of Java or Kotlin is considered a plus
● You can learn quickly new technologies and adapt to new technical challenges
● Experience in working with a TDD approach
● You have a strong background in Linux-based development
● You have previous experience with container technologies such as Docker
● You have strong knowledge of microservice architecture
● You are passionate about writing clean, maintainable & testable code
● You have strong Agile/Scrum work ethic
● You are continuously researching tools, technologies, frameworks and practices.
● Projects with a high complexity interest you
● You are highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take an initiative
● You are always mindful of quality attributes like maintainability, performance, security, scalability, usability and testability.
● You carefully read the specifications and assignments and you like to take responsibility for your components from start to end
● You feel comfortable discussing and deepening technical and technical requirements with the PM
● You have multitasking capabilities, attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
● Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills 1 Responsibilities:
● Work on multiple microservices - written in NodeJS (TS, JS), Spring (Kotlin), PHP (Symfony)
● Develop new microservices to accommodate the (many) new features and requirements of the project
● Refactor existing microservices or extract new ones to improve performance and scalability
● Come up with ideas to improve existing architecture - feedback and ideas are always welcome
● Monitor, trace and debug production microservices to ensure an application with 0 downtime
● Work to improve the CI / CD flow of the project Things we can guarantee:
● Competitive salary, with many other extra benefits (complex medical package, extra free days, events, gifts and others)
● Opportunity to work on a challenging project, using the latest technologies
● The perfect framework for professional development
● A young, creative and friendly team
● A flexible work schedule which makes you more productive
● We support any opportunities that are useful for you, including training and events