The Back-end Developer primarily participates in designing and implementing new services as well as participates in customer delivery. It will be possible to influence your work profile based on your interests.
While not mandatory, a generic understanding of user interfaces and being able to position oneself as an end-user is highly desirable. We appreciate also prior knowledge of the Image Processing domain.
We are looking for well-rounded people who care about their craft and understand software development. While we value a formal degree in computer science we do not require one - a candidate with a strong background, open mind and ability to learn would be an ideal addition to our team.
That being said, here is what we think the ideal team member would be:
- Develop and Integrate Django backend and API's with frontend framework.
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product development
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Experienced with the Django REST framework
- Good experience of Python coding skills
- Hands on experience on designing and structuring of database most likely ORM (i.e MongoDB)
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production.
- Working experience on Apache services.
- Knowledge of cloud services is a plus.
Qualification: Engineering from CSE/IT
About DATASEE.AI, INC.
Datasee.AI was started to serve one purpose – make the power of big data and artificial intelligence easily accessible for every business at every stage of their operational cycle. With our image analytics platform, businesses can digitize their assets with a simple pane for all teams, avoid operational and organizational silos, mitigate risks, and increase profitability. While predominantly used by players in the renewable energy and farming sectors, our team is working to expand our capabilities across multiple industries. At Datasee.AI, we use cutting-edge technology to minimize human errors.
1. Our average age of employees is 24!
2. One of the very few multi-disciplinary engineering companies in India with global operations (six countries & counting)
3. Multi-Disciplinary Engineering is our Forte - Engineers from Mechanical, Environmental, Geo-Informatics, Computer Science, Energy Engineering, Aerospace Engg, Product Design, Electrical Engg & even Irrigation Management
4. Focused on building products for clean energy management & monitoring
Join us to learn and grow together!
• Proficient in Data Structures and Algorithms
• Strong in Object oriented design
• Knowledge of github and AWS/Azure
• Advanced knowledge of following programming languages
o Python (Good to have)
• Good knowledge of databases (sql/nosql)
• Good knowledge of caching systems like Redis, Memcached
• Good understanding of design patterns and concurrency
• Understanding of microservice architecture and resiliency
• Good knowledge on SOLID principles
• Writing failsafe, circuit breaker system
• Good knowledge on authentication and authorizations.
• Idea on asynchronous programming model
• Understanding on normalization, ACID properties and indexing
• Good to have knowledge on EL
common man. We are on a mission to deliver institutional-grade financial advice through
technology – no more missed opportunities and no more regrets.
The division has, within a tenure of less than 2 years, built the capability to manage as much as
200 Crores and is now en-route to triple it by the end of this year.
Thrive is therefore fulfilling the company’s vision to use Creativity and innovation to bring simple
solutions to complex problems of the common people.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are inviting extraordinary people to solve ordinary problems, by breaking from routine and
building innovative products for our customers. An ideal candidate will:
● have mastered NodeJS (TypeScript), with at least 5 years of experience
● have good experience building large scale products on a No SQL database (MongoDB
● know about building and scaling a product to handle large volumes of financial data and
transactions using Microservices architecture
● have experience working with and integrating 3rd party applications using RESTful APIs
● have seen the startup journey through business pivots and be willing to partner with the
business teams to drive engineering and product decisions
● have worked with large teams of engineering and product team members
● be able to advise the engineering team and enforce good coding and collaboration
practices making use of Object Oriented Programming, while ensuring the highest code
● constantly strive to optimize the application from an efficiency, scalability and security
perspective and actively own the code reviews for the team
● conform to the agile development framework and own up to quality and reliability of the
● have some exposure to front end technologies like React
● have worked with multiple hosting and service infrastructures including Azure and have
dabbled with the infra using Kubernetes, Docker,Pager Duty, New Relic, Data Dog, etc.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Good problem-solving skills are a must
- Exposure to developing APIs with Node JS
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, sails.js, StrongLoop, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database
- Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Added advantage (Python or Ruby or Golang)
- Self-motivated and able to drive the team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in fintech is a plus
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale.
-We are a technology agnostic company that focuses more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why join us
- We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of times and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
We are looking for a passionate backend developer with 2-3 years of experience who loves challenges and building something from ground-up. Past track record of building a statistical tool will be an advantage
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design of system and architecture for all features and problems
- Translate high level business problems into scalable design and code
- Maintain existing backend code and infrastructure
- Working with team to solve problems and discuss new ideas
- Smart system design smart having a balance between speed of implementation and scalability
- Ownership of projects or codes written
Qualifications and Skills
- Passion to work for startup and aptitude for fast learning
- In-depth understanding of Django and Django Rest Framework
- Expertise in python
- Basic machine learning knowledge, Company will help the candidate to upskill
- Ability to write clean, scalable, robust code
- Understanding of complete lifecycle of software development
- Basic knowledge of front-end development
- Good understanding of restful api design
- Working knowledge of AWS (EC2, RDS and Postgresql)
- Familiarity deploying SAAS solution with Amazon AWS and Docker (Kubernetes) etc
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a senior software engineer, you will work on our python based ORM and applications that scales to handle millions of transactions every hour. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be building robust and scalable solutions that are easy to maintain.
In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Own definition and implementation of API interfaces (REST and GraphQL). We take pride in our 100% open API with over 600 endpoints.
- Implement simple solutions to complex business logic that enables our merchants to manage financials, orders and shipments across millions of transactions.
- Build reusable components and packages for future use.
- Translate specs and user stories into reviewable, test covered patches.
- Peer review code and refactor existing code.
- Integrate with our eCommerce partners (Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon), shipping partners (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL) and EDI.
- Manage Kubernetes and Docker based global deployment of our infrastructure.
Requirements We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Experience working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django (2-3 years)
- Experience with SQL and databases (Postgres preferred)
- Experience in developing large server side applications and microservices
- Ability to create high quality code
- Experience with python testing tools (pytest) and test automation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
- Experienced in the tools of our web stack- Python, Celery, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience with ReactJS, Google Cloud, Heroku
- Cloud deployment and scaling experience
Goodera is an employee volunteering, CSR, and ESG management company that enables corporations, foundations, governments, non-profits, and employees across 90+ countries. Goodera empowers companies to provide engaging and impactful virtual volunteering experiences to their employees globally and achieve
Through curated volunteering opportunities, end-to-end program management, and impact measurement, Goodera offers a seamless volunteering experience. Goodera enables non-profits to create a sustainable impact by raising money, increasing visibility, and building long-term volunteers for causes they support. Goodera is coheadquartered in San Mateo, CA, and Bangalore, India. For more details, please visit http://www.goodera.com" target="_blank">www.goodera.com
• Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem.
• Build customer-facing technology products for global customers.
• Own the Product's backend development, building reusable, testable, and scalable code.
• Research, evaluate, analyze and implement technical requirements.
• Collaborate with product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the
product direction, visuals, and experience.
• Mentor Junior members of the team
• 3+ years of experience building scalable products, distributed applications products/services.
• Min 1+ years of experience working on Node.js and its frameworks.
• Min 1+ years of experience building microservices.
• Knowledge of NoSQL database services e.g, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc., and related tools with the expertise to create efficient schemas.
• Excellent coding and problem-solving skills and ability to produce high quality, bug-free and testable production-grade code.
• Ability to own end-to-end deliveries, right from requirements till release.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Ability to mentor junior members of the team.
• Ability to review code and continuously push for higher standards of development.
• Experience building a transformative product
• Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership, open to experiments and passionate about
creating impact through tech
• Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability
• End-to-end ownerships of your tasks
What we're looking for
Rigi is looking for experienced and skilled Backend Developers / Platform Engineers to join our core team. Your primary focus will be the development of new features and refinement of existing features on server-side – with special emphasis on interfacing with DB and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to API requests from the front-end.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Developing new features & refining existing features on server-side
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Proficient in NodeJS and experience working on frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- 2+ years experience working on consumer mobile products / businesses at scale.
- Proficient in asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience working on User Authentication and Authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience working on NoSQL DBs such as MongoDB
- Experience working on Unit Testing & Functional Testing frameworks for NodeJS
- become a part of our early team, and shape products from grounds up
- empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
- full ownership and massive growth opportunities
C,C++ (Good to have)
Nice to have: python
Must frameworks and technologies: Springboot, kafka, MQTT, docker/kubernetes, REST APIs
Persistence layer: MongoDB, Elastic Search, Any GraphDB (Neo4j/Arango), SQL, HBase
Must have: Exposure in large scale architecture (Concept of queues, micro services, functional programming)
Must have: Strong Data structure and design principles
Expert in developing Node.js applications, Strong understanding of NPM and modular application development skills building, Proficiency and hands-on experience with Node.js, Express, Sockets, MongoDB/Elasticsearch/Redis/MySQL, Apache Kafka/Google PubSub, Experience of working in MEAN Stack is a plus)