Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech start-up founded by IIT Alumnus and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun, while empowering institutions & educators have an online presence and grow by selling their content online. Part of our team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We are also building features that empower institutions and educators grow their business by marketing and selling their courses online.
Learngram is an early-stage start-up with a vision to emerge as a strong player in the blended learning & digital education commerce space. Naturally, the market and GTM strategy and execution teams have the responsibility of navigating this challenging terrain riddled with a seemingly complex-structured market & various products and services available in it.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Learngram is a very crucial role being close to the initial touchpoint with potential customers & being involved in the very early stages of the sales funnel. The SDR team is responsible to expand the company’s customer base by Outbound & Inbound Sales prospecting through channels relevant for an early-stage start-up. The SDR team focuses on generating & nurturing new leads, understanding their needs, qualifying their interest and connecting them with the sales executives / Founders for closure.
This role requires you to be a good listener & good at grasping ideal customer profile, value proposition, customer needs & product features. It requires you to be excellent at written and verbal communication to be engaging and impactful with a focused intent and to build strong relationships. This role also requires you to be handy with various tools at your disposal like social platforms, online databases, CRMs, mails, calls, etc. and have out-of-the-box thinking to find creative ways at researching & finding new leads and sales prospects. This is a role that needs an optimistic & experimental mindset, good communication skills, a pleasing personality, good research ability, being very organised, having patience and perseverance.
- Developing lead generation strategies to draw in potential customers and expand the customer base at the early stages of the sales funnel.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through social platforms, emails, cold calling, etc.
- Build relationships & nurture potential customers & key decision makers to identify their needs & qualify their interest.
- Having a strong hold on the messaging and product capabilities to present them effectively to potential customers.
- Continued relationship and follow ups with qualified potential customers to keep them warm.
- Relationship management with existing customers to understand & zero-in on the highest value points in the product and ensure their satisfaction.
- Collaboration with other sales executives / Founders to close the sale and give strategic recommendations in sales strategy and in product roadmap & prioritisation to ensure that the customer needs are being satisfied with every new product release.
- Aware of Product Market Fit and early-stage start-up challenges.
- Understanding ideal customer profile and the value proposition of the company.
- Aware of different ways of identifying & acquiring leads in the ideal customer profile through various channels like social platforms, online databases, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to attract and engage potential customers through direct messages, social platform posts, emails, calls, etc.
- Keenness and attention to detail to understand the messaging of the company, the problem being solved and the entire set of product features addressing different needs.
- Ability to hold friendly conversations with potential customers to unearth and identify their needs, qualify their interest and build good relationships.
- Exposure to using CRM platforms to initiate and manage customer relationships.
- Capability to collate and summarise customer feedback, identify USPs and convey it back to the management team and work with them to Incorporate it in the sales and product strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales or Business roles.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Highly goal driven, strong track record of success within sales.
- Experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- Demonstrated and proven business development and sales results.
- EdTech experience is a bonus.