Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Marketing Generalist
This role will be a mix of client management and project management. You’ll be expected to understand the client’s goals, weekly and monthly SLAs, and lead a team to delivery. Have you worked with marketing and sales teams in an integrated manner and targeted enterprise clients in different geographies across the globe? Do you understand enterprise sales cycles, buying processes, different roles? Do you have exposure to different domains, industries, marketing, and sales technologies? Do you understand the big picture better than the details? This job might be for you!
- Able to multitask independently with minimal supervision
- Naturally able to think critically and take independent decisions
- Meticulous with project documentation
- Experience with social media, digital marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and marketing analytics tools
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with agile project planning and management will be a plus
- Demonstrable B2B GTM experience that includes SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Ability to write/execute creative and project briefs and communicate technical info with ease.
Location and Type:
Portfolio will be checked for expertise on handling marketing communication and campaigns in the B2B domain. Please share only samples of work done by yourself end-to-end. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
About Pangolin Marketing
Call Center Executive
Front office Executive
who wants to make a career in Digital Marketing
-Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
-Designing, building, and maintaining social media presence.
-Marketing the Company's software products via emails, blogs, newsletters and social media.
-Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
-Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
-Creating content for Company's Software products and services.
-Creating content for online marketing: website, blog, social media, advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our online media presence and build a constant pipeline of enquiries from potential clients
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement Cont.
- Own the look and feel of the website and take steps to keep communication consistent across media
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
-Should be hands-on with SEO/SMO, photoshop etc.
-Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
-Good analytical skills.
-Ability to understand software product specifications.
-Must be aware of the latest developments in the social networking, social media and e-commerce domains.
The Human Resource Manager will perform the routine functions of hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, setting up and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with regulation authorities and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A bit about us:
Tchyon's mission is to build the easiest way to Discover and Signup for Financial Services.
We're empowering the next generation of individuals and businesses to access any service
which is permitted by their sovereign identity, INSTANTLY! Because Time is Money ⏳.
What you will get:
- To be a part of the Core-Team 💪
- Creating High Impact by Solving a Problem at Large (No one in the World has a similar product) 💥
- High Growth Work Environment ⚙
What we are looking for:
- An 'Exceptional Executioner' -> Leader -> Create an Impact & Value
- Ability to take Ownership of your work
- Track record of launching growth initiatives
- Designing and executing all aspects of digital marketing campaigns including Push, SMS, email, PR, on-ground GTM, advertising campaign and Social
- Creating, curating and managing all the digital content including Blogs, Ads and Social Media creatives
- Optimizing content using SEO best practices.
- Ideating and coming up with clutter breaking video content concepts that can drive engagement and commerce in the platform
- Undertake consumer research to identify their needs and current friction points and come up with analysis or consumer understanding backed ideas to unlock growth.
- Deriving meaningful insights using various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs leading to user growth
- 1+ years of marketing/content experience
- Track record of launching growth initiatives
- Experience/curiosity in the Fintech space
Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognised as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Generating Leads by calling on Parent Leads through the CRM
- Calling 60-75 Leads on a daily basis
- Generating trail classes by pitching to the parents to take the Trial Class
- Conducting counselling sessions for parents who take trial classes
- Closing the sale through smart and strategic approach
- Generating and meeting revenue numbers (3L+ per month)
What you need to have:
- Freshers with a graduate or post graduate degree
- A keen desire to drive Sales for a fast-growing startup
- Willing to work 6 days a week(Mondays off)
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive Brand Manager, fluent in English & a skilled communicator.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct consumer and market research
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market
- Design a research-based brand strategy
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align company around foundational ideas
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelors is a must. PG Preferred.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Beauty and Healthcare
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Working under pressure
- Being passionate and energetic about the brand
- Organizational and methodical skills are also a bonus
- email designing
- know-how of wikipedia and how to add/edit articles
- Tags Implementation
- keyword research
- back links research & building
- IMDb Page maintenance