Below is the Job Description for the position of DevOps Azure Engineer in Xceedance co.
Qualifications BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in computer science
Key Requirement for the Position Develop Azure application design and connectivity patterns, Azure networking topologies, and Azure storage facilities.
• Run code conformance tools as part of releases.
• Design Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other tools.
• Implement containerized solution using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service
• Automating the build and deployment process through Azure DevOps approach and tools from development to production
• Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
• Script and update build and deployments.
• Coordinate environment usage and alignment.
• Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployments code for development, test, staging and production environments.
• Configure the application and container platform with proactive monitoring tools and trigger alerts through communication channels
• Develop infrastructure and platform code
• Effectively contribute to building the overall knowledge and expertise of the technical team
• Provide Level 2/3 technical support
Location Noida or Gurgaon
We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm headquartered in the Bay Area with offices in India. Our offering includes custom-configured hybrid cloud solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best in class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, to manage our clients Hybrid Cloud Environments.
In addition, we build and deploy our private cloud solutions using Open stack to provide our clients with a secure, cost effective and scale able Hybrid Cloud solution. We work with start-ups as well as enterprise clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Engineer to work on exciting projects and have an opportunity to expand their knowledge working on adjacent technologies as well.
Must have skills
• Provisioning skills on IaaS cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
• Strong working experience in AWS space with various AWS services and implementations (i.e. VPCs, SES, EC2, S3, Route 53, Cloud Front, etc.)
• Ability to design solutions based on client requirements.
• Some experience with various network LAN/WAN appliances like (Cisco routers and ASA systems, Barracuda, Meraki, SilverPeak, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.)
• Understanding of networked storage like (NFS / SMB / iSCSI / Storage GW / Windows Offline)
• Linux / Windows server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security, and administration.
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol & internet technologies.
• Passion for innovation and problem solving, in a start-up environment.
• Good communication skills.
Good to have
• Remote Monitoring & Management.
• Familiarity with Kubernetes and Containers.
• Exposure to DevOps automation scripts & experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Chef or Puppet will be a plus.
• Architect / Practitioner certification from OEM with hands-on capabilities.
What you will be working on
• Trouble shoot and handle L2/ L3 tickets.
• Design and architect Enterprise Cloud systems and services.
• Design, Build and Maintain environments primarily in AWS using EC2, S3/Storage, CloudFront, VPC, ELB, Auto Scaling, Direct Connect, Route53, Firewall, etc.
• Build and deploy in GCP/ Azure as needed.
• Architect cloud solutions keeping performance, cost and BCP considerations in mind.
• Plan cloud migration projects as needed.
• Collaborate & work as part of a cohesive team.
• Help build our private cloud offering on Open stack.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join our Engineering team. The candidate will be working with our engineers and interact with the tech team for high quality web applications for a product.
- Devops Engineer with 2+ years of experience in development and production operations supporting for Linux & Windows based applications and Cloud deployments (AWS/GC stack)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline
- Exposure to managing LAMP stack-based applications
- Experience Resource provisioning automation using tools such as CloudFormation, terraform and ARM Templates.
- Experience in working closely with clients, understanding their requirements, design and implement quality solutions to meet their needs.
- Ability to take ownership on the carried-out work
- Experience coordinating with rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Experience deploying Docker based applications
- Experience with AWS services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to AWS, google cloud and Azure Cloud
- Experience in Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Build Monitoring tools and respond to alarms triggered in production environment
- Willingness to quickly become a member of the team and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and listen and learn from stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and incorporate company values in your everyday work.
Engineering and Delivery
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & team is aligned to product goals.
- Should be flexible enough, to contribute to the team's deliverables. Take up different roles or assignments when there is a need.
Managing and Directing
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness. :)
Hiring and Training
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
Strategy and Consulting
- Run and/or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to select and design the software architecture, tools, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Work experience as a Technical Lead - DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Working knowledge of AWS databases and SQL
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Red Hat Specialist on OpenShift administration preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience inn managing applications deployed to a Platform-as-a-Service PaaS platforms like RH OpenShift, etc
Strong experience with configuration management using Ansible, etc
Strong experience working with distributed source control systems like Git, including branching and merging
Good knowledge on supporting critical web-applications with high-availability and highly scalable infrastructure
Good experience on monitoring tools (preferrably Nagios)
Strong knowledge on orchestration platforms like Kubernetes is a must
Considerable knowledge on cloud networking.
Cross-skilled across multiple cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP etc, (GCP - Preferred)
Maintain and improve monitoring, metrics for the cloud infrastructure
Ensure application health and performance with browser-based monitoring software like Dynatrace
Automate and improve build systems using Jenkins, Apache Maven, and Artifactory and deploy systems using tools like Ansible and OpenShift
Collaborate with developers to migrate applications to the Red Hat OpenShift Platform-as-a-Service PaaS offering
Should work on cloud technologies along with latest devops technologies like Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
Collaborate in an agile team with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Architects, Development Teams, QA Engineers, other DevOps Engineers and Users.
Create CI/CD pipelines for various different applications.
You will be deploying and configuring containers and automating releases.
Varivas is a community that allows users to create, support, and recommend content. The mission of Varivas is to give community freedom, ease, and complete control of their content.
Varivas is an early-stage startup looking for its first few members.
Become part of a core team of an upcoming startup building an exciting product from scratch.
- Write scalable backend code and audit existing backend code for sanity, performance and security
- Design and implementation of on-demand scalable, and performant applications.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools for various test automation frameworks
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Achieve repeatability, fast recovery, best practices, and delegate proper ownership permissions to teams
- Analyzes the technology currently being used and develops plans and processes for improvement and expansion for better cost and efficiency
- Collaborate with and assist QA in performing load tests and assessing performance optimization
- writing and maintaining the DevOps processes in tools such as confluence
We are looking for someone who is:
- Ready to take complete ownership of the whole infra at Varivas
- Has previous experience in building and maintaining live production app
- You have an eye for detail.
- You’re a problem solver and a perpetual learner.
- You possess a positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Good Problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
- Build high-performing web and native applications that are robust and easy to maintain
Our Current DevOps stack:
- Azure cloud storage
- MongoDB Atlas
- Selenium, cypress test automation
- Heroku/digital ocean
- Google Analytics/search console
What we can offer:
- Payment for work done (of course 🙂)
- Remote work from anywhere
- part time or full time engagement
- Complete flexibility of working hours
- Complete freedom and ownership of your work
- No meetings, standups, or daily status group calls. (We prefer asynchronous communication like slack)
- Responsible to deliver technical tasks assigned to self in JIRA (Development or L3 support or ticket investigation)
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- DevOPS based automation, application integration
- Hands on experience with design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions
- At least 4 years' experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated development and management using Docker /Ansible/Terraform/Kubernetes/Jenkins.
- Expertise with at least one scripting language (Shell/Python/Ansible for automation).
- Very good understanding of enterprise CICD ecosystem and processes.
- Stays up-to-date on related emerging tools & technologies.
- Engineer/developer mindset with Customer / delivery focus
● A minimum of 1 year of development, system design or engineering experience ●
Excellent social, communication, and technical skills
● In-depth knowledge of Linux systems
● Development experience in at least two of the following languages: Php, Go, Python,
● In depth knowledge of web servers (Apache, NgNix preferred)
● Strong in using DevOps tools - Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, ELK
● Knowledge to use APM tools, NewRelic is preferred
● Ability to learn quickly, master our existing systems and identify areas of improvement
● Self-starter that enjoys and takes pride in the engineering work of their team ● Tried
and Tested Real-world Cloud Computing experience - AWS/ GCP/ Azure ● Strong
Understanding of Resilient Systems design
● Experience in Network Design and Management
We're building an easy way for product teams to create and experiment with game-like experiences - without a developer. In short - CustomerGlu is a low code interactive engagement platform.
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India, read a recent Yourstory article here.
We're growing at a fast pace - 1 new customer going live every week, with piling up companies that are in the integration.
Currently, we're looking to onboard a generalist engineer that can work on the cloud architecture, DevOps, security and pick up the challenge of scaling a global SaaS from India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
- Take ownership of the complete infrastructure development and maintenance
- Own, innovate and maintain processes for good DevOps practices within the company
- Educate the team and apply OWASP security principles in software design
- Optimize cost and set alerts across infrastructure
- Build good logging and error tracing design patterns
- Build and maintain auto-scaling infrastructure
- Design systems to meet company SLA and SLO
- Experience in building multi-region/datacenter based cloud infrastructure
- Experience in building highly available deployments (3 Nines or above)
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in container-based scalable deployments and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes/ECS or others
- Experience with MongoDB Compatible databases. MongoDB, CosmosDB, DocumentDB
- Experience in designing VPCs, multiregional networking, and best practices in ACLs
- Experience with OpenSSL and OpenVPN deployments
- Experience with Distributed data stores like Cassandra, Dynamo DB
- Good understanding of Single Point of failures in distributed system Infra and best practices
- Good understanding of GDPR and data storage design for multi-region systems
Good to have
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, or similar tools
- Experience with Data streaming infrastructure such as Kafka/Kinesis etc
- Good understanding of security best practices for Infra, databases, and application
- In-depth understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies
- Proficient in Application Gateways, Loadbalancers and Nginx or other web server configurations
- Experience with configuring Serverless offerings such as lambda or azure functions
- Experience with Spark deployments (Standalone or managed like EMR)
- Broad ownership of the software that enables 1000s of customers globally
- Build leadership of working with a growing engineering team
- Build a cutting edge much-needed product
Competitive salary and stock options -
Premium medical benefits
LOCATION: - Remote (India)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE -
Degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field -
At least 3-5 years of professional work experience as a
DevOps / test automation / deployment engineer -
Experience in agile software development methodologies
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: -
Design and development of scalable software test framework to automate test procedures - Perform health checks of existing sites periodically (manually and also developing a automation pipeline) - Manage per site software releases -
Generate release notes, user guides, technical documentation -
Perform upgrades/ downgrades (patch management) -
Generate and Manage configurations -
Suggest process improvements by interfacing with product owner -
File process/installation/deployment related issues & tracking them -
Verify customer-reported issues and translate them into technical tasks for development
Following are must to have requirements, -
Automation frameworks like Selenium etc. -
Scripting languages like Perl, Python etc. -
Linux systems -
Version control system like git -
Issue tracking system like Jira -
Networking protocols -
Cloud infrastructure -
Ability to work individually and as part of a team with a sense of urgency -
Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English -
Great attention to detail
Following are good to have requirements, -
Knowledge in any of the programming languages like C, C++ etc.
Experience managing cloud-based (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, etc.) and in-house server infrastructure -
Familiarity with machine learning / artificial intelligence infrastructure -
Experience in data visualization and statistics -
Basic knowledge of hardware infrastructure containing routers, switches and others -
Familiarity with web & data securityDesign and development of scalable software test framework to automate test