Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework , LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C# / VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
Role Description : Senior Java Developer
As a senior developer you will be responsible to manage the software development life cycle from planning to prioritizing to testing and release. Responsibilities includes gathering system and team product requirements, building java modules and testing features before release. Should have hands on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers.
Responsibilities • Contribute to all phases of development lifecycle. • Planning of API workflow. • Understanding the requirements all the teams involved and planning the development process. • Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architecture review. • Designing, implementing, and maintaining java applications that are often high-volume and low latency. • Identify bottlenecks and bugs and advise solutions to these problems. • Develop highly scalable REST APIs to use in our applications. • Guide the team and help them in any complex situations.
Required Qualifications We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are: • Minimum 8+ Years in a Java programming. • Expert hands-on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB. • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. • Quick learner believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization.
• Analytical thinking skills, problem solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations. • Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. • Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
Preferred Qualifications • Deep insights of Java and J2EE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Skill for writing reusable Java libraries. • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. • Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle. • Ability to work without guidance and under tight deadlines. • Result oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others. • Communicate effectively • Good knowledge of microservices. • Expertise in developing enterprise level web applications and RESTful APIs using Microservices with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Strong background working with Linux/Unix environments. • Working experience in industry standard protocols related API security. • Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON.
Location: Bengaluru/Udupi (NO WORK FROM HOME OPTION)
Notice Period: Immediate Joining or Maximum 1 Month
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic backend engineer for our core engineering team. You will be responsible for designing and building the complete backend for a new SaaS Product from scratch. You will be working on some of the latest technologies using cloud platforms like GCP/AWS, building microservices, working on both SQL, NoSQL DBs, building on open source code and deploying some of the latest managed services provided by the cloud platforms. You will also be integrating some of the best known third party softwares and instrumenting the code with the latest analytics/coding tools.
- 3+ years of strong software development experience and software engineering skills (Java and Node preferred).
- Deep expertise and practical knowledge of operating systems, MySQL and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to directly connect the business problem to the technical problem.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services(AWS) is a plus.
- Prior experience in SpringBoot is a plus.
- Understanding of Pub/Sub, Kafka is a plus.
- Experience with tools like Sentry, MixPanel, NewRelic is a plus.
- Design the individual components of the backend platform in our SaaS product.
- Setup the complete DevOps including tracking and alerting to support the backend infrastructure.
- Set up well defined targets and work in an agile manner to make sure timelines are met.
- Collaborate efficiently with front-end, product and business teams to build a world class quality product.
- Contribute to team best practices including UT, TDD, Documentation, code reviews, CI/CD etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Managing Kafka or similar queues, storing and managing BigData.
- Team player and self motivated.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies independently.
- Positive and structured approach towards problem solving.
- At least one hobby outside technical work
- High energy and fun at work
- Competitive salary
- A cosy office set-up in Pune
- Weekly fun & learning sessions
- Friendly and fun loving environment
About Zipy (B2B SaaS Startup) :
We are a bunch of
- Technology Minds <Geeky enough to forget food at times :)/> &&
- Self Starters and Learners &&
- Experienced Folks <Experience in startups, tech, design, enterprise, B2B, B2C, data…...ok the list can be long/>
Working on a
- Tech Idea <....reason you are probably reading this… we think it’s also a killer Idea - literally :)/> &&
- SaaS B2B Product <Meant for Developers like us - so we claim to know this space :D/> &&
- Targeting Small and Medium Businesses
- Solve a Developer pain point <You may want to risk trusting us on that/> &&
- Build a world class product
- Think and Live out of Box &&
- Have Fun @work <Life ain’t meant to be that serious - we share a lot more than just work/> &&
- Be Passionate <Both @work and [email protected]/> &&
Technology: node js, DynamoDB / Mongo DB
- Design & implement Backend Services.
- Able to redesign the architecture.
- Designing & implementation of application in MVC & Microservice.
- 9+ years of experience developing service-based applications using Node.js.
- Experience working on teams that practice BDD (Business Driven Development).
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and RESTful API integration patterns.
- Experience using Node.js for automation and leveraging NPM for package management
- Solid Object-Oriented design experience, and creating and leveraging design patterns.
- Experience working in a DevOps/Continuous Delivery environment and associated toolsets (i.e. Jenkins, Puppet etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up like environment
- Experience leveraging node.js frameworks such as Express.
- Experience with distributed source control management, i.e. Git
- Bachelors/master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in developing web-based, E-Commerce applications on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC).
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in working with ISML, Pipelines, Pipelets, JS-Controllers, Digital Scripts,
- B2C Commerce API.
- Knowledge on SGJC is must and SFRA is an added advantage.
- Experience in working with Forms, Service and Job / Integration frameworks.
- Experience in working with REST and SOAP webservices.
- Experience in integrating with third party LINK cartridges like Payment, Tax, Analytics, Ratings & Reviews etc. along with developing custom cartridges.
- Good understanding on SFCC Business Manager Configurations.
- SFCC Developer certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on build and deployment.
- Knowledge on Source Control Management System like GitHub/BitBucket.
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently.
- Should be a problem solver with good analytical and critical thinking.
- Ability to Work on the priorities under pressure.
- Good communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Should be able to finish the work with minimum supervision.
- Experience: Minimum 2 Yrs. of relevant experience.
- Lead the development of the backend systems for our client's first product.
- Build reliable, secure, and performant backend systems.
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team.
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates.
- You should have a min of 8 years of software development experience and management.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure, and performant.
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests, good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling.
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems.
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries.
Desired Skills :
- Golang, Java, Python, Ruby, Node.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
-High levelof experience working in Node JS
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with good communication skills
- Experience with React is an added advantage
Quantsapp is India's first Option Trading Analytics platform on mobile. With
it makes us one of the fastest growing platform for options trading in India.
Quantsapp wants to accelerate its growth even more and capture new
countries which requires the development team to grow.
At Qauntsapp we are looking for a dynamic team mate to take up a role of
Server side development to support the brain behind the application.
Job Summary :
- You will be responsible for developing new logics / products / features as
described by the business / research team.
- An ideal candidate should be strong in mathematical processes like
optimizations, matrix algebra, differential equation, simulation process etc.
and should also possess decent hands-on experience on python, sql server and
preferably Aws. IIT graduation is a plus.
- Create algorithms from scratch
- Create products and backend API's as described by the business team
- Back-test and create hypothesis as desired by the research team
- Code the backend of logics for consumption by the UI team
- Deploy websockets, rest api's & dynamic tcp, udp based data flow
- Deployment and maintenance of codes with version control
- Should possess a good knowledge of advanced computing and mathematical
- Strong hands-on on Python and optionally Matlab
- Knowledge of databases like Sql & No Sql
- Ability to work with tight time lines
- In depth knowledge and good hands on experience on Pandas and Numpy
- Knowledge of Option Markets is a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Experience on AWS Cloud is a plus
-Strong logic and analytical skills.
-Database Experience - Postgres or other relational databases.
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Must understand the project requirement and technical documents.
- Ability to complete the task within a specified time with full accuracy.
- Team player with organizational skills. Need to perform programming work in the mobile application as per requirement.
- Strong experience in C# programming.
- Good knowledge in designing classes and components using the OOPs paradigm.
- Fair knowledge of GoF Design Patterns.
- Good experience in applications developed using both .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Proficiency in using third-party tools like DevExpress/Infragistics.
- Solid understanding of Web application development using ASP.NET MVC framework and ASP.NET Core
- Strong experience in developing RESTful APIs using both ASP.NET Web API and ASP.NET Core Web API.
- Must have knowledge in developing ASP.NET WebForms.
- Decent exposure in developing Windows Applications/WPF applications.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Work experience writing Unit tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Web Application development
- Working experience in an Agile team especially with SCRUM
- Experience developing Windows Forms Applications
- Knowledge of using third-party tools like DevExpress
- Experience in Angular front-end framework
- Should be self-motivated and a quick learner with a problem-solving mind-set
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills