Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering
Expertise with AWS (e.g., IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
AWS Services: EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, VPC, IAM, Route53, CloudTrail,
DynamoDB, Guard Duty, Security Hub, SSM, CloudFront &amp; Elastic
GCP Services: mainly for security, roles, permissions, and cloud resource
Version control system experience (e.g., Git)
Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g., Jenkins,)
Operational NoSQL experience (e.g., Cassandra, MongoDB)
Knowledge on Cloud Database like Snowflake
The candidates should have:
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux OS
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
This role is best suited candidates with technical backgrounds.
As a Scrum Master/tech lead you will be responsible for managing dedicated technical teams to improve and lead the software project delivery and implement structured Agile processes. You will report to the Head of Delivery and work closely Software Architects, Developers and Testers all committed to delivering their projects.
Proficient speaking and writing English, daily standups with the UK, operating a UK schedule.
2-3 years+ commercial experience as a Scrum Master, enhancing business understanding of Agile values and principles
Previous experience as a developer
Experience working closely with software development teams, understanding technical requirements
Relentless approach to continuous improvement of both processes and individuals
Good knowledge of Agile frameworks (Kanban/XP/Crystal/FDD etc) and how best to utilise the values and tools
Excellent communication skills both with tech and business minded individuals
Relevant Scrum Master Certification, or similar
A hands-on technical background, experience of writing code, etc - preferablly on a microsoft tech stack.
Experience with DevOps (Jenkins/Azure Dev Ops/Jira)
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth where you will actively be able to implement change then please apply.
About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
- Build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at RaRa Delivery.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and help build a culture of camaraderie.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Excellent bash, and scripting fundamentals and hands-on with scripting in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in a larger distributed infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing, and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers (Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment, container technologies. e.g. Docker, Infrastructure As Code such as Terraform, K8s administration at large scale.
- Have worked on production distributed systems and have an understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, CI/CD.
- Need to run our software products in different international environments (on premise and cloud providers)
- Support the developers while debugging issues
- Analyse and monitor software during runtime to find bugs, performance issues and plan growth of the system
- Integrate new technologies to support our products while growing in the market
- Develop Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipelines
- Maintain our on premise hosted servers and applications, like operating system upgrades, software upgrades, introducing new database versions etc.
- Automation of task to reduce amount of human errors and parallelize work
- Basic OS knowledge (Debian, CentOS, Suse Enterprise Linux)
- Webserver administration and optimization (Apache, Traefik)
- Database administration and optimization (Mysql/MariaDB, Oracle, Elasticsearch)
- jvm administration and optimization application server administration and optimization (Servicemix, Karaf, Glassfish, Springboot)
- Scripting experience (Perl, Python, PHP, Java)
- Monitoring experience (Icinga/Nagios, Appdynamics, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge container management (Docker/ContainerD, DC/OS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with automatic deployment processes (Ansible, Gitlab-CI, Helm)
- Define and optimize processes for system maintenance, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Excellent communication skill & proficiency in English is necessary
- Leadership skill with team motivational approach
- Good Team player
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Your Contact for this position is Janki Raval .
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic, and exciting world?
We look forward to your expressive Resume.
● Knowledge of building micro-services.
● Experience in managing cloud infrastructure with disaster recovery and security in
mind (AWS, GCP, Azure).
● Experience with High Availability clusters setup.
● Experience in creating alerting and monitoring strategies.
● Strong debugging skills.
● Experience with 0 downtime Continuous Delivery setup (Jenkins, AWS Code
Deploy, Team City, Go CD etc).
● Experience with Infrastructure as Code & Automation tools (Bash, Ansible,
Puppet, Chef, Terraform etc).
● Master of *nix systems, including working with docker, process & network
● Knowledge of monitoring tools like New Relic, App Dynamics etc.
● Experience with Messaging systems (RMQ, Kafka etc. ).
● Knowledge of DevOps Intelligence.
● Experience in setting up & driving DevOps initiatives in side the org Excellen.
● Good team player.
● Good to have experience in Kubernetes cluster management.
Profile: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 5-8 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Technical Experience (Must Have):
DevOps Tool: Terraform, Ansible, Github, CI-CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes
Network: Cloud Networking
Scripting Language: Any/All - Shell Script, PowerShell, Python
OS: Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL etc)
Professional Attributes: Excellent communication, written, presentation,
and problem-solving skills.
Experience: Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Cloud Automation and
Additional Information (Good to have):
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
Certified Kubernetes Administrator
Building and maintaining tools to automate application and
infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations.
Design and implement cloud solutions which are secure, scalable,
resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized.
Implementing transformation from an as is state, to the future.
Coordinating with other members of the DevOps team, Development, Test,
and other teams to enhance and optimize existing processes.
Provide systems support, implement monitoring and logging alerting
solutions that enable the production systems to be monitored.
Writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and
Writing application deployment automation using industry standard
deployment and configuration tools.
Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the
purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production
Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices
Hands on Experience with Linux administration
Experience using Python or Shell scripting (for Automation)
Hands-on experience with Implementation of CI/CD Processes
Experience working with one cloud platforms (AWS or Azure or Google)
Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible & Chef
Experience working with Containerization tool Docker.
Experience working with Container Orchestration tool Kubernetes.
Experience in source Control Management including SVN and/or Bitbucket
Experience with setup & management of monitoring tools like Nagios, Sensu & Prometheus or any other popular tools
Hands-on experience in Linux, Scripting Language & AWS is mandatory
Troubleshoot and Triage development, Production issues
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
- This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in AWS
- Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation • Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc. • • Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality. Highly organised and efficient. Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 6 - 10 years of experience with at least 5 - 6 years of hands-on experience in Cloud Computing
- (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as AWS and lean development methodologies.
Must Have Skills
- AWS Solutions Architect and/or DevOps certification, Professional preferred
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
- Hands-on technical expertise on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to include but not limited to EC2, VPC, IAM, Security groups, ELB/NLB/ALB, Internet gateway, S3, EBS and EFS.
- Experience in migration-deployment of applications to Cloud, re-engineering of application for cloud, setting up OS and app environments in virtualized cloud
- DevOps automation, CI/CD, infrastructure/services provisioning, application deployment and configuration
- DevOps toolsets to include Ansible, Jenkins and XLdeploy, XLrelease
- Scripting in Shell (bash) and Extensive Python
- Agile software development
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
- Linux (RHEL) administration/engineering
- Deploying, configuring, and supporting large scale monolithic and microservices based SaaS applications
- Working as both an infrastructure and application migration specialist
- Identifying and documenting application requirements for network, F5, IAM, and security groups
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Work with Technology leadership to understand business goals and requirements
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with configuration management platforms
- Writing and diagnosing issues with complex shell scripts
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
Sr.DevOps Engineer (5 to 8 yrs. Exp.)
- Strong Experience in Infrastructure provisioning in cloud using Terraform & AWS CloudFormation Templates.
- Strong Experience in Serverless Containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Strong Experience in Jenkins & AWS Native CI/CD implementation using code
- Strong Experience in Cloud operational automation using Python, Shell script, AWS CLI, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Lamnda, etc.
- Day to Day AWS Cloud administration tasks
- Strong Experience in Configuration management using Ansible and PowerShell.
- Strong Experience in Linux and any scripting language must required.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tool will be added advantage.
- Understanding of DevOps practices which involves Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Hands on with application deployment process
Key Skills: AWS, terraform, Serverless, Jenkins,Devops,CI/CD,Python,CLI,Linux,Git,Kubernetes
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
FunctionalArea:ITSoftware- Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Any computer graduate.Salary: Best in Industry.