Job Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience writing manual test cases.
- Proficiency in Selenium and spec flow.
- Communicate effectively with our customers in the US.
- Proficiency in English is a MUST.
- Make recommendations for improvement to the product.
- Brainstorm with the customer for new features and ideas.
- Have the product owner's eye on the product.
- Define test cases and execute them.
- Manage tickets on Jira and build product roadmaps.
- Experience with Confluence is a plus.
- Documentation skills.
- Agile/Scrum knowledge is a MUST
About this company
At Idyllic Software, we're driven by our love for software, design, and people. We dislike insane rules that govern our work, so you won't find scheduled work hours, in-times, and long meetings around the whiteboard. We love building applications for the web and we'd like to keep it that way so we try to get rid of anything that comes in the way. We have liberal leave policies to ensure we have a break when we need one and working remotely is always an option when you are not in the mood to deal with the traffic.
About Idyllic Software
This is Idyllic 2.0. We are rebooting and are now on a mission to grow even faster than before. We are looking for A-players and A-players only.
We do Ruby on Rails, UX, NodeJS and React.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
* Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
* Monitor debugging process results
* Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
* Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
* Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
* Proven work experience in software development
* Proven work experience in software quality assurance
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
* Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus.
* Automation with Selenium is a plus.
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
●The individual should expertise in Manual Testing,Automation Testing,Database Testing
with at least 5+ years experience
● The individual should have strong Automation Experience on multiple application
platforms, such as Front End(UI),Backend(Webservices/API) and Mobile(Android & iOS)
● Setting up,Design,Develop and Maintaining Automation Frameworks from Scratch as an
● Excellent Designing and Programming skills using any language, such as Java, Python
● Strong command on Automation Tools like Selenium, Rest Assured and Appium
● Excellent working experience on Automation Frameworks like Hybrid Framework along
with Design patterns like Page Object Model
● To validate API and DB data elements, SQL queries should be good.
● Understanding project documents,customer demands and product objectives and
achieve using Automation
● Should be responsible for managing quality on the production release Researching
Testing tools, methodologies, trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
● Should be familiar with BDD/TDD methodologies
● Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins to achieve Continuous Integration in
● Responsible for creating performance and load tests and report on performance
impact for every release using tools like JMeter or similar(Good to have)
● The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC and STLC processes
● Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
● Experience with Atlassian’s JIRA/Monday.com tools
● Experience in a start-up or Product based companies.
● Fintech domain experience is a plus
As a QA engineer, you’ll be responsible for manual testing to start with and then automating the test cases for our mobile app, web, backend, and defi/blockchain products. Below is a list of skills required to efficiently deliver on responsibilities and requirements for this role:
Must have skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a QA/Test Engineer in a high-growth start-up with manual and automation testing
- Good understanding of DeFi/blockchains
- Experience working in an agile development model
- Experience in Tools like OWASP ZAP, Postman, and JMeter
- Strong understanding of various testing methodologies
- Identify, analyze, troubleshoot and report product defects
- Experience in Mobile, Web and API Testing
- Adept in functional testing and reporting defects
- Familiarity with various tools on QA lifecycle such as bug-tracking and test management tools like JIRA, TestRail, Clickup etc.
- Strong experience in manual testing and follow extremely detail-oriented approach
- Strong experience in formation of test scenarios and writing the test cases
- Ability to take full ownership of features and functionality
- Strong experience in designing and documenting formal test procedures and test plans
- Extremely hands-on with an ability to roll up the sleeves and get work done in a timely manner
- Excellent team player with an ability to guide and mentor the team members
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Basic working knowledge of mobile automation testing on Android, iOS using Katalon Studio or Appium
- Knowledge of Databases (MySQL)
- Background in Fintech, Banking, or Blockchain
Technical Skills: (must have)
● Sound understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
● Hands-on experience with writing Automation test scripts for Mobile Apps and Web Apps using any of the industry standard Automation framework such as Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Appium, Calabash, Magneto Testing, etc.
● Familiarity with programming script languages supported by the Test Automation Frameworks (example: Java, C# for Selenium)
● Hands-on experience with any of the bug tracking tools(e.g. GitLab, Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine, Mantis etc.)
● Excellent analytical skills.
● Hands-on with defect logging and test reporting mechanism
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
● Knowledge of performance testing tools such as
● Understanding of CI/CD/CT
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES : Key accountability of QA Automation Engineer will be to setup QA process, create test plans, write documentations, build test automation suites and ensure Quality of web and mobile apps by manual and automation testing.
● QA and Documentation
○ Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
○ Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
○ Adapt, design, develop and execute automation scripts for web and mobile platform
○ Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
○ Manage and Troubleshooting automation software
○ Install and set up databases and backup applications to prevent errors and protect against data loss.
○ Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
○ Work closely with development team to reproduce and fix bugs/issues
● Post-delivery participation - Training and User Feedback
○ Participate in user feedback sessions to identify and understand user requirements
○ Work closely with support team and participate in user training session
WinZO is India’s largest social gaming platform aiming at building an astronomical tech strong gaming ecosystem in India. WinZO in a short span of time has emerged as the leanest Series C funded gaming startup in the Indian startup ecosystem. WinZO has so far raised over $90MM and handles more than 2.5+ Bn micro transactions monthly, a number which is fast growing. WinZO with a data driven DNA is working towards becoming the one-stop-shop for online gaming users spread across every household in Bharat. With a vision of becoming a household name for Bharat, catering to their entertainment needs through interactive engagements, Paavan Nanda (co-Founder, WinZO, Zostel& ZO Rooms) and Saumya Singh Rathore (co-Founder, WinZO, Ex-Chief of Staff & Growth- ZO Rooms, Zostel, Ex-Times Group), are aggressively building the platform to not just capture market opportunities but also explore and maximise potential of social interactions as consumption drivers. Both Nanda and Rathore are putting together WinZO piece by piece using tech and data to create a transparent and unique gaming experience for its users.
WinZO, which hosts 100+ games in 12+ languages, has 80% users consuming the app in vernacular languages. WinZO has always yearned to mentor, guide and onboard games to be culturally relevant for Bharat. It also provides opportunities for housewives to translate and earn which empowers them economically. A 120+ members strong team with stellar professionals coming from global tech giants and companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc., WinZO is funded and backed by global gaming and entertainment investment funds such as Griffin Gaming Partners, Maker’s Fund, Courtside Ventures, Pags Group and Kalaari.
WinZO is continually working towards revolutionising the gaming ecosystem by creating a complete entertainment package through a slew of interactive features. Speaking of the larger picture the platform is driving unique initiatives that are constantly attempting to nurture and groom developers.
About the Role:
Quality Assurance Engineers at WinZO test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QAEs are not pure black box testers, they are able to understand software internals, debug problems and write automated tests with Scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools. QAEs at WinZO are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to completion with minimal help. QAEs would be
responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, coming up with the test cases, driving the test case sign-off processes with the stakeholders, contributing to code level Unit tests, test execution and reporting.
What you will do:
● Test products at the user level. Drafting test plan and test strategy for features to enhance the developer journey.
● Writing Scripts to reduce manual efforts
● Design and build automation from scratch and build automated tests using existing tools and frameworks to expose defects in product code
● Identify bugs and glitches before build release for both app and backend
● Conducting pre release testing and post release monitoring
● Analysing the result of test cases that have been created
● Helping to develop and maintain a robust library of test cases for both new and existing features.
What you should have:
● 4-7 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
● Experience in manual testing
● Professional experience with Automation testing tools.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
● Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
● Experience working with SDETs or related profile in building automation strategy and follow-up plans
● Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Works closely with the development team to improve QA effectiveness.
● Demonstrated expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
● Show creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
● Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
● Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile application development or testing
● CI/CD systems (Jenkins)
● Postman and Jmeter,
● Linux terminal or Windows command prompt or Mac terminal
● Android Studio
● Android command line tools
● Postgresql or MongoDB
What we offer you:
● A flat and transparent culture with an incredibly high learning curve
● A swanky informal workspace which defines our open and vibrant work culture
● Opportunity to solve new and challenging problems with a high scope of innovation
● Complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualize and implement your solutions
● Opportunity to work with incredible peers across departments and be a part of the Tech revolution
● Most importantly, a chance to be associated with big impact early in your career
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas is where we live, and we love building magical products. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. So, we build at the intersection of the technical and the romantic.And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values, and our users.We value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
Download our app for a better understanding - https://www.winzogames.com/" target="_blank">https://www.winzogames.com/
Come join our rocketship!
Minimum 10 years of relevant experience:
- Should have worked extensively in various Testing projects
- Responsible to develop and drive the framework development for the assigned projects
- Should be expert in providing high level of Process Improvement through reusable code (at least 70%)
- High level of technical expertise to handle automation framework development from scratch on various tools
- Expert in Selenium and Java
- Should have good understanding of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) framework in automation testing
- Should have worked on various frameworks like TestNG, Maven, Cucumber
- Good to have experience on various other automation testing tools like Qualitia, TOSCA, UFT
- Good knowledge on Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Good knowledge on source control systems like SVN, Git, etc.
- Basic Experience in Capital Markets/Stock Exchange/Broking House domain
- Should be well versed with both Functional and Non-Functional Testing
- Must be aware of API and Database testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries
- Must have worked on test management tools like HP ALM
- Must have experience of defect tracking tools like Jira, Mantis
- Should have knowledge of various platforms like Windows, UNIX
- Efficient in understanding the Defect Lifecycle
- Efficient in scripting languages like Java, C#
- Contribute to framework development and emphasize on reusability
- Should have worked on Agile based projects; Good to have experience in TDD/TFD
- Must be aware testing artefacts like test strategy, test plan, defect report, etc.
- Regular tracking and reporting
- Review the work of the junior testers
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Prepare testing metrics and share with the Test manager
- Should stay updated with the latest developments in the field of Testing
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel
- Understand functional and non-functional testing requirements for APIs
- Document functional and non-functional testing scenarios and cases where needed, on one of the test management tools
- Identify or create data for testing
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure
- Develop test automation scripts using tools like RestAssured and SoapUI
- Must be able to use all web methods like GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, etc.
- Validate feedback, response time, and error code
- Validate XML and JSON body using JSON Parser
- Raise PR to check in code for test automation scripts
- Conduct peer reviews of test cases and automation scripts
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in programming using Java and/or Python
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in using API test automation tools and developing test automation frameworks - RESTAssured, Postman, SoapUI, Karate, Robot
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in working with databases preferably SQL
- Configuration management - GIT • Build management - Maven
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience: 2 - 13 years
Skills: Testing, APPIUM, Selenium Automation, Mobileapp (Ios & Android) automation - using Apium
Industry: IT/Computers - Software
Functional Area: IT We looking for Automation Test Architect for 9 to 13 year of experiance and we want Testing, APIUM, Selenium Automation, Mobileapp (Ios & Android) automation - using Apium.
Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for projects/releases.
Allocate resource to projects.
Review weekly Testers' status reports and take necessary actions
Escalate Testers' issues to the Sr. Management.
Estimate for testing projects. 6. Enforce the adherence to the company's Quality processes and procedures. Provide technical support to the Testing team.
Continuous monitoring and mentoring of Testing team members.
Review of test plans and test cases.
Immediate notification/escalation of problems to the Senior Management.
Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery.
Deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate
Analyzing the requirements from clients
Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
Conducting Review Meetings
Analyzing and executing Test Cases
Communicating with Test Manager
Creating test cases from the user stories or from test scenarios.
Should have at least 5 - 15 years of overall development experience.
Experience with test management tools (JIRA , TFS , HP ALM , Quality Center , Bugzilla)
Experience in hands - on testing of physical devices is a plus
Experience designing , maintaining , and executing manual test cases to fully cover product functionality
Must have good analytical skills and proven experience in analyzing and testing complex business rules and rule engines
Must be able to (have experience) work independently on assigned tasks,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 to ₹1,400,000.00 /year
-Salary: 4 - 18 lacs/annum
-Location: Egmore, Chennai
-Experience: 2+years to 15 years
You will primarily be working for a well-established product company Staance based in California, USA.
-Web automation - Selenium or any other framework.
-Mobile app automation - Appium or any other
-Performance Testing automation - Gatling / JMeter
-Bachelor's in technology or equivalent degree in a related area.
Strong knowledge of automation frameworks
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Attention to detail
-Experience working with global teams
-Understanding the product requirements, prepare the test design, test design reviews, updating the test results and generation of test reports
-Excellent in Manual Testing / UFT
-Functional/feature testing, Regression, load, performance, high availability, GUI testing, and applications testing
Expect a vibrant and open culture with great flexibility. We have no hierarchy and believe in getting things done in the best possible way.
An exceptional technical opportunity offering the potential to mature into leadership in a high-growth startup.
Highly Competitive salary and offerings.