- Candidate with recent experience of 4-6 years in Automatoin testing
- MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Automation for UI ,Mobile application, API, Web and Performance
- Experience working with, customizing, and extending test automation frameworks.
- Defines test strategy, develops detailed test plans, specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data sets that validate functional, performance requirements and update existing test procedures based on requirement changes and test analysis.
- Designs and implements robust, scalable, high quality Test Automation Suites within a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment to improve quality and productivity of functional, regression, and system tests.
- Works in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents; interacts with Management, leads, and other team members in a one-to-one or one-to-many meeting format.
- Experience working on tools like Selenium/Appium/Load Runner/JMeter
- Must have good knowledge of API testing.
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e Jira
- Working knowledge of different tools and technologies like Charles, fiddler, Jenkins, GIT.
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Expertise in debugging issue faced or reported by client.
- Communicates technical concepts and information to internal staff/peers and stakeholders; strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Identifies opportunities for process, tools, and test methodology improvements, and drives those from concept to implementation.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Development background is a major plus
- Knowledge in performance/load testing.
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports
Following skills are an added advantage:
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge in security testing
- Experience in "e commerce" domain and application knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and Database Testing
About Plobal Apps
QA automation is a key component of Kaplan's ability to quickly launch high-quality, innovative education products to our students. As an integral member of a cross-functional Agile team, you will use industry-standard tools and frameworks to conduct functional and performance testing on web applications, mobile applications, and APIs.
In this role you will:
- Develop automated mobile application test scripts that are robust, performant, and maintainable using Appium, Espresso, XCUITest or other tools.
- Ensure that applications and APIs developed by the team are reliable and meet user’s needs
- Work closely with developers, designers, and devops to meet team commitments
- Manage the timeline and status of the software release process
- Work with the Tech Lead to improve software development and quality assurance processes
- Provide the product owner with information they need to prioritize features (e.g., effort estimates, alternatives, technical risk)
- Work closely with developers to learn implementation details about product feature and perform releases
- Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects
- Work closely with stakeholders to implement with different types of Performance Testing like : Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Capacity Testing, Reliability Testing
You must have:
- Minimum 5 or more years of software testing and quality assurance
- BS/MS in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent experience
- A Good understanding of the mobile devices, their peripheral devices, networks etc.
- A Good understanding of the Android and iOS designs and its components.
- Hands on experience with emulators, simulators.
- Hands on experience by testing mobile app performances with automation application testing tools.
- Well versed with different types of Performance Testing like : Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Capacity Testing, Reliability Testing. etc
- Experience in developing end to end system level automation and tools design
- & development
- Experience with mobile automated testing frameworks, such as Appium, Espresso, or XCUITest.
- Strong experience working with Selenium WebDriver either with TestNG, Junit or Nunit.
- Hands on Experience in building automation framework for Android and IOS.
- Good experience & knowledge of any one Language Java or Python/C#.
- Experience with API testing and performance testing with tools such as JMeter, Rest Assured or Soasta
- Familiarity with standard web and mobile architectures, both hardware and software
- Drive adoptions of best practices in code, testing and maintainability.
- Proficient with Devops and concept for example : Jenkins, Git and Docker
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience with the entire software lifecycle - requirements capture, analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and maintenance
- Perform Mobile test task estimation, test execution, Regression testing, Functional System testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Be motivated to meet commitments and deliver the highest value possible
- Designing, maintaining, and executing tests for Egnyte applications: we have more than 10k automated test cases that are run continuously on many test environments.
- Identifying, analyzing, and reporting bugs. We prioritise thorough documentation of each ticket, as it improves the collaboration between QA engineers and software developers.
- Collaborating with other QA engineers, developers, UX specialists, and product owners, providing feedback regarding potential risks or dependencies, and coming up with alternative solutions.
- Around 3+ years of experience in creating and maintaining automated tests (API/UI) as well as maintaining testbeds.
- Experience in owning all aspects of quality assurance, from gathering requirements on refinements or by exploration through test designing, implementation, and verification
- Being able to investigate technical obstacles and cooperate with other engineers to overcome them.
- Being an effective and articulate communicator, able to get your point across.
- Ability to create effective test cases, build test plans and execute them.
- Knowledge about testing methodologies (functional and nonfunctional).
- Passion for solving problems, improving things, and advocating for quality.
- Ability to work comfortably in UNIX systems.
- Interest in scale, performance or security testing, as well as testing distributed systems.
- Knowledge of quality assurance best practices and willingness to guide less senior peers in that area
If you have any other job-related skills (e.g. experience with SQL, JS or Python), do let us know! We’d love to see your portfolio or GitHub repositories as well.
• Expertise in Developing, Managing and implementing core features in Automation Framework using Selenium& TestNG.
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• You create the necessary automation library and framework.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team
• Experience with Java coding and OOPs knowledge is must
• Must have good knowledge in Data structures & algorithm
• Expertise with tools like Selenium, TestNG or Appium or Robotium
• Should have worked on API Testing (Postman / Charles)
• Knowledge of any database & Unix environment is added advantage
• Proven track record in a high-speed product development environment
Company is a digital products and solutions company that provides impactful results to its customers across a wide range of industries such as Consumer Lending, Manufacturing, Agtech, Media & Entertainment, and Retail in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Exp- 3+ to 6 years
Job Role and Requirement:
- Good exposure and hands-on experience in mobile testing on Android /iOS.
- Understand the requirements and ability to set up the Test Environment, test design, test execution & defect management.
- Ability to develop and automate test cases using mobile testing frameworks such as Appium, Robotium or XCTest (iOS) and Espresso (Android).
- Good knowledge in Java and Java Scripts programming.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will own end to end testing and will set best practices in collaboration with the engineering manager.
- You will create necessary automation libraries and frameworks as per requirement and will build automation tests respectively.
- You will ensure health by putting the necessary checks and balances wherever appropriate.
- You are also responsible for driving meetings, new initiatives and innovation.
- You will participate in all day-to-day QA tasks.
- Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDETs and Sr SDETs.
- Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence.
- Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes.
Must Skill- Creating documentation, preparing software tests,
- Implementation and maintenance of Automated Test Infrastructure and Test Suites
- Roll out our test strategy on an iterative basis continuously improving transparency and efficiency
- Align automation with the speed of development. Make informed decisions on what, how, and when to automate.
- Identify test conditions, both positive and negative, from User Stories, Product Backlog Items, and other requirements documents.
- Create test cases with pre-conditions including machine state, configuration, and data; action steps that exercise the code; and expected results for successful execution
- Execute test cases, document results, update progress, and track bugs
- Use both manual and automation testing techniques to identify, track and report existing bugs as well as potential areas of risk in our software
- Support releases by planning, estimating, and tracking the testing efforts and communicating status to stakeholders regularly
- Design and execute non-functional testing (e.g., performance, security, and accessibility) by using standard testing techniques
- Mitigate risk by using different testing approaches and tools. The testing approach should focus on prevention
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, and other meetings as needed
- Hands-On experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience/familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack
- databases, platform services to end-user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well-versed with SQL.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, strong Analytical Capability, and a - Can-do- attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
-Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- It is Good to have knowledge of performance testing.
looking for immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners(max)
Seeking Automation Test Lead for a very old client, please share updated resume if interested.
CTC: Best for the right candidate
Location: Noida ,Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to write and execute exploratory and automated tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
• Should be able to work as individual contribute in development & testing capacity
• Must be able to guide the junior team members
• Must be client facing.
• Different types of Framework Development, Testing Life Cycle Expertise, Bug life cycle tracking, CI/CD Experience.
• Automation hands experience in at least 2 or 3 popular tools, Hands on experience in Windows Automation and Web applications Automation
• Working experience in RPA tools like UI Path
• Hands on experience in Test Management tools,
• Desirable to have Mobile Application Testing.
• Desirable to have exposure working on BDD, TDD concepts, Page object model concepts, Web debugging tools, general programming lanuguages like C++, Java, VB, VB.net, SQL Developer, IDE etc.
• Working exposure to Performance tools like JMeter, Apploader etc is a Plus
• Preferred - ISTQB, Selenium, UFT Certified Professional, Agile methodology
Please refer for Other Openings:
- Automation Test Lead – Mid Size
- Pega Developers, BA & Lead System Architects - MNC
- JAVA Developers - MNC
WEN | Creating Opportunities
Mobile: nine nine five eight four- three eight eight five eight
Our job is one of empowerment. Specifically, empowering our clients to improve their business through advances in technology and data. As the ad tech ecosystem continues to become more complex, we are counted on to provide expertise on digital marketing technologies, incorporate strategy and manage tracking of all digital marketing efforts. But as our client roster continues to grow, we’re going to need more help.
- Automated testing of complex SPA Web application (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification), requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner),
- Communication with different cross-functional teams
- Following automation testing standards set in the team
- Help to build fully automated testing pipeline
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in automation testing
- Testing web-applications (UI and API), including SPA
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning)
- UI/UX Testing
- C# experience of 2+ years
- NUnit or similar
- Selenium WebDriver
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Desire to learn tools and techniques
- Confluence or similar
- Bug tracking system (Jira)
- Allure or similar
- Jira X-Ray or similar
- Performance testing experience
- Cross-browser testing experience
- Security testing experience
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous