At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application, and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap for the team, and conduct periodic roadmap reviews, re-prioritizing the roadmap based on evolving opportunities and priorities.
- Act as the primary business contact for the development team, partner with the Development Team for timely delivery of features.
- Work with the Design team on user research, creating and testing wireframes, prototypes, and designs for the products.
- Build strong working relationships with the business teams (Counselors, Sales, B2B) to gather timely inputs across initiatives, and influence interdependent roadmaps.
- 2+ years of professional experience, with at least 1 year in a role that focuses on product analysis and/or management.
- Keen understanding of user behavior while developing new products/features.
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decisions.
- Excellent written communication skills in English, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences across various levels in the organization.
- Experience in communicating with senior management and influencing decision making
- Experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in the delivery of major new products or services and their GTM strategy
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams with influence rather than authority
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems.
About Azent Overseas
We are Revolutionizing how students go to study abroad
We are an international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
SoStronk is a 30 person strong team of gamers, storytellers, engineers, designers and trailblazers who are disrupting gaming and esports at scale. We have built market leading platforms in the esports space for over 5 years and are now positioned for meteoric growth with our latest social gaming platform - IMBR (I am Battle Ready).
Funded by some of the leading strategics in the space - Dream11 (Dream Capital) & Nodwin Gaming (Krafton), IMBR is well on its way to becoming a category creating social gaming platform.
Who you are:
We’re looking for an experienced product manager who has had success building out digital products, preferably in the B2C space. A data-driven individual who is just as passionate about data visualization and analytics as they are interested in deconstructing apps, human psychology and gamification.
Our ideal squad-mate has high product sense, is excited by navigating the unknown, collaborating, succeeding and building amazing, industry-leading products: someone who can work iteratively but also knows when it’s time to dream big and shake things up. You are or have
- 3+ years as a PM: shipping impactful features and products. Startup experience is preferred, ideally in gaming/B2C space.
- User-obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of the end users, be their psychologist by understanding their internal and external characteristics, be their personal trainer by figuring out what makes them tick so that they achieve their goals.
- Impact-driven. You understand KPI’s and north star metrics. You get excited by measuring impact of features and taking data-informed decisions.You are a wizard with SQL and analytical platforms such as Amplitude, Branch, MoEngage, Clevertap and others.
- A Renaissance (wo)man. You’re curious. You’re always learning. You’re as comfortable communicating and empathizing with an end user as you are with a designer or engineer
- A good helicopter. You can alternate between 10,000 foot and 10 foot views easily, and at the right time. Big picture product objectives to microscopic feature alignments all in a day’s work.
- Understand gamification. You are interested in human-centered design and can create features that rely on game design mechanics.
- Deconstruction obsessed. You believe in the power of product sense as a skill and are constantly leveling it up by researching about it, learning from the best minds in the space and constantly deconstructing apps you frequently use.
- Scrappy. You’re a hustler who will get your hands dirty and protect your builders at every turn, you will lead from the front, go the extra mile with high agency.
- A leader. You’re kind, charismatic and humble. Teams want to be in the trenches with you, and to build something great by your side
What You’ll Do:
- Manage product roadmaps. Build trust among stakeholders by collaborating with fellow leads and peers on an constantly evolving product roadmap; with company and product milestones in mind.
- Become a domain Leader. Maintain expertise of our domain and market trends, competitor analysis as well as being on the pulse of which mid-core games to support next.
- Create squads and execute playtests. Represent the customer in our creation process: create squad (designers, engineers and product folks) based missions which utilize playtest bootcamps to gain customer insights.
- Be a metric driver. Define metrics for everything you build, measure it and drive it. Use data-informed decision making to get buy-in from all your fellow squad members.
- Be a documentarian extraordinaire. Write product requirements in the form of feature specs, vision docs, user stories, use cases, and user journeys.
- Be the glue. Cross-functionally collaborate with growth, design and engineering to drive the product KPIs further. Driving engagement, retention and monetisation strategies as part of a cross-functional team.
- Be the co-pilot. Work closely alongside the founders in driving the product vision, in particular by being the co-pilot of the CPO.
- Be a master shipper. You will work on a bi-monthly release cycle and part of the job will be to ensure features are shipped in a timely manner by working closely with the senior engineering manager.
You're also excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at SoStronk.
In the 3 seconds that you spent reading this sentence, we optimized over 12,000 ad impressions. By the end of the day, that number will rise to 140 million. By the end of the month, it'll be over an astounding 12 billion.
If you're a high caliber generalist interested in products that have a noticeable impact on the web, we might have a spot for you in our Product Management team. Whether it's on our engagement suite or the monetization stack, your work will have a far reaching impact on how people (including you) consume and discover content on the internet. As a part of the role, you would be required to own the entire life cycle of one of our products, from ideation till Go-to-Market strategy. What was the last time your team shipped something that impacted hundreds of millions of users every day?
AdPushup is a market leader in ad revenue optimization products. The company was rated #19 on the Financial Times’ list of Americas’ fastest growing companies in 2021 and has been profitable for the past four years. We optimize over a hundred and twenty billion ad impressions annually across 226 countries and our product is used by some of the top websites in the world including Yahoo, Mashable, CNET, GSMArena, NDTV and ELLE.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Run and own experiments for feature development.
- Write requirement documents for upcoming features.
- Mine and develop competitor intelligence.
- Conduct SWOT analysis for key competitors.
- Develop competitor-wise playbooks for the sales team.
- Create and document usage scenarios for existing features.
- Monitor the performance and the health of the product.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to design and execute the go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and maintain release documents.
- Conduct customer interviews.
- Get post-release feedback from operations teams.
- Research pricing models.
You should have:
- Love for solving problems, regardless of the problem domain; Bonus points for a passion for solving problems outside your job (any side project, puzzles, quantitative trading, maths/algo problems etc.)
- Thinking from first principles, unhindered by lack of domain knowledge.
- Strong understanding of technology, preferably through hands on development experience.
- Bonus points for having a stint as an entrepreneur or building a product from scratch.
- Good intuition for business and strategy.
- Great at multitasking and switching contexts.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Hacker mindset.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
- We're growing very fast. AdPushup was #19 on the Financial Times list of Americas' fastest growing companies in 2021
- A superb work culture. There's a reason why our Glassdoor rating is 4.9. We're also a Great Places Certified workplace
- We're operating at a super massive scale. Our products optimize about 120 billion ad impressions annually. By the time you reached this line, we've already optimized another half a million ads.
- We're the market leaders in ad revenue optimization products
Product Manager | Keka
We are looking for a product manager that is strong in Tech, UX, and Marketing to work on our SaaS platform, which is now ranked top HR platform in India.
The product space we are in poses engineering challenges of an ERP and yet, demands a user experience of a consumer platform. While accommodating the myriad and varying business needs of thousands of customers, we still need to provide the best user experience without complicating the product. Such holistic marriage of engineering and UX excellence is where our competitors struggle and Keka thrives. As a product manager, you'd be leading this effort. We are looking for the following traits in you.
A Visual thinker:
This is the first and foremost important trait we need in you. A visual thinker who can cut through myriad pieces of information and create sense in a clear and concise way.
More about Visual thinking below:
A keen sense of design:
There are two people: Those who understand design and those who don't. While wireframing is a good start, a keen sense of visual design and aesthetics is a must. You don't have to be a great visual designer, but you should contrast between a good design and a bad design and pick what is right for your product working with a UX designer.
Understanding customers, their pain points, and success factors require empathy. In your role as a Product Manager, working with various stakeholders, constantly mediating and forging compromises between different viewpoints, it is easy to lose track of customers. Empathy towards customer needs serves as your north star there. You must successfully represent the customer’s needs, who is never present during internal decision-making but is the most essential stakeholder.
Biased towards execution:
All talk and intellect without execution are useless if it doesn't translate to the outcome. A strong bias for execution and getting things out the door, therefore, is a must.
Tech Background is a big plus:
A Product manager from a tech background is quick in independent decision making and will feel most comfortable working with engineers. Not to mention, we are in the enterprise SaaS space where platform thinking and technical integrations are very much part of the product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand overall market, competitive space, determine market segmentation, positioning
- Understand user needs, pain points, and success factors
- Create a vision/strategy for the product that responds to these user and market needs
- Convey the strategy in form of short- and long-term product roadmap, prioritize features based on priority and execution time.
- Coordinate and support different teams all through the product life cycle
- Business, engineering, design, sales, marketing, and support teams
- Manage end to product development and delivery by conducting scrums, managing feature release, and developing sales and marketing content for the releasing features
Save time and do not apply:
- if, you don’t have B2B SaaS product experience
- if, you haven’t worked end to end from concept to successful rollout
- if, you haven’t sold a product or faced customers
- if, you don’t like writing or storytelling
- if, you can’t handle sales or engineering push back.
- As part of the product team, build the product vision and execute on the prioritized roadmap for your product area
- Work with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Seek product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gather requirements, write specifications, and help shape wireframes and workflows
- Define clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Participate in user research initiatives with the design and user research teams to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions
- Collaborate with internal Business and Marketing stakeholders to formulate problem statements, develop launch strategy, and create product messaging and training
- Should have built a customer app with more then 100000+ downloads
- At least 4+ years of experience working as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products
- Analytical and data-informed, you love digging into the data to understand nuances, and define & measure success on every project. SQL skills are a plus
- if worked in healthcare
- Experience as a product manager working with distributed teams is desired
- A fast learner, comfortable teaching yourself new skills, and thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment
- CTC – 10-40 LPA
Mode of interview – Google Meet
Location – Bangalore
Work Mode - WFH
- Define and document detailed requirements detailing market opportunities and associated technical integrations in collaboration with architects, engineers, and key stakeholders with ISVs and strategic partners.
- Drive product execution across a large set of engineers, product designers, and product managers.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on company Platform collaterals and sales tools such as articles, datasheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Conduct usability testing interviews to gather feedback on Product integration prototypes.
- Identify market opportunities and conduct customer/user research interviews in conjunction with lead Product Managers.
- Deliver product management analysis, including market requirements, and customer experience artifacts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RDBMS competitive market landscape and product analysis.
- Own the roadmap of active and future projects and maintain the backlog of features and priorities.
- Be outcome and KPI drove to achieve growth of your products and take the right actions accordingly.
- Work with the engineering and product team to ensure proper investment and execution in support of your strategy.
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on status, risks, and change control.
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical role, with at least 3 years of those in a product management role.
- Have experience defining a roadmap and managing incremental execution through successful launches.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience working across organizations with Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, Engineering, and Design.
- 2+ years experience in data infrastructure or related IaaS products and/or services; AWS and/or Google Cloud background preferred.
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, and data-driven product decision-making mindset.
- Experience with product management planning and design tools - Confluence, JIRA, Balsamiq, AHA!
Nice to have:
- Strong proficiency in the big data ecosystem e.g. Kafka, Spark, or similar technologies.
- Technically savvy and experienced with the cloud, APIs, enterprise software.
- Worked on data platforms or streaming applications.
Product Analyst (Process Excellence Team, Episource)
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Ensure timely release of features and bugs.
- Talk to development team and ensure all roadblocks are cleared.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and undertaking the functionality testing of new system
- Do due-diligence (or innovative workshops) with teams to identify areas of Salesforce improvement
- Interpret business needs and translating them into the application and operational requirement with the help of strong analytical and product management skills
- Prepare requirements and act as a liaison between development team and ops
- Create stories in JIRA and ensure they are discussed with dev team for proper sign offs.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and six months plan for product roadmap
- Create product roadmaps after discussing with business heads.
- Ideate and define epics for the product and then define product functions.
- Each feature or new product development should result in cost per chart optimization or in helping new business line
- Work on other product lines associated with Salesforce
- Based on business need, work on other product line like retrieval, coding and HRA business on Salesforce
- Training about products and its usage to the customer
- Give proper training to end users on the product usage and its functionality
- Prepare product training manuals during roll out.
Skills & Attributes required
- Technical Skills
- Statistical Analysis Tools and techniques
- Process Definition, Process Designing, Process Modelling and Simulation, Process and Program Management and BPR
- Mid/Large Scale transformations and System Implementations Project
- Stakeholder Requirement Analysis
- Should have good understanding of the latest technology like Machine learning, Natural language processing, & AWS.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Data Exploration and Analysis
- Has the ability of start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusions relevant to the business problems
- Communication Skills
- Has the ability to communicate effectively to all the stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories
- Ability to present information professionally and concisely with supporting data
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Needs to be a self-initiator and should be able to work independently on solving complex business problems
- Needs to understand customer pain points and should have the ability to innovate processes
- Inspecting process meticulously, identify value-adds thereby re-aligning processes for operational and financial efficiency
We are looking to hire multiple Technical Product Manager at different levels for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us! This position reports to: Director of Product and Program.
What you will be doing:
Building product strategy with a strong technology mindset.
Work closely with business team in their pitch and proposals through user research and evaluating emerging technologies to foster innovation in shaping product ideas.
Lead Product Definition phase by driving user research, story mapping, technical feasibility study to generate solutions for client's problems/user needs.
Define, develop and execute product roadmap through till delivery by ruthlessly prioritizing the backlog.
Leverage analytics and user research to envision and propose product improvements.
Define, analyze, and communicate product metrics to guide new features and enhancements.
Serve as the Scrum Product Owner for development teams, including all responsibilities like roadmap definition, feature prioritization, story writing with detailed acceptance criteria.
What You Will NOT Be Doing:
Project and people management.
Owning and driving engineering decisions.
A highly talented and driven technical product owner with 8+ years of overall experience and 5 years actively as technical product manager/owner.
Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile development and web technologies (CMS, Angular React).
Has excellent analytical and communication skills with proven ability to influence and negotiate with clients and internal stakeholders.
Experience defining product strategy from scratch with implementation success in previous roles is a must.
Proven experience one or more of mobile/healthcare/fintech domains or startup space.
Technical background in building mobile/cloud/ML/AI/SaaS products and bring own point of view in proposing the solutions to client requirements.
Act as product evangelist with deep curiosity on technology trends and being able to go deep into technology and relate technical enhancements to build product vision.
Experience with cloud ecosystem or related technologies.
Groom and prioritize the work in the backlog according to business value.
Nice to Have
Extensive experience working in an Agile Scrum methodology.
Multi-tasker with ability to support at least 2 products in parallel.
Experience with Rally/Jira/Azure Devops or similar Agile Project Management tools.
Proficiency with at-least in one language Python, Swift, Kotlin etc.
Ability to use story splitting techniques to break larger stories and deliver in small increments.
Experience using workshop techniques to foster story mapping and ideation sessions.
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via it’s shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable, and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
What will you do?
- Work with a world class team of developers to build robust secure and scalable systems to power our Geo-spatial, Demand, Availability, Matching, Allocation and other platforms
- Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for our upcoming initiatives
- Understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Work with designers, engineers, marketing, and other teams to deliver products
What’s the eligibility?
- You have 2-5 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2C startup / product-first venture
- A very keen product sense exhibited through decisions in the past
- You are data-oriented and believe that everything can be measured, since “what gets measured gets improved” eventually
- You have a good understanding of funnels, cohorts, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles, and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- You have the business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- You seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Why work with us?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.