We are looking for a passionate, highly driven, intrinsically motivated Associate Product Manager who wants to join a high-growth startup, learn something new everyday and join of one the most energetic and speedy Product Teams in health-tech!
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Have 1-4 years of experience in building and managing large-scale enterprise products.
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Are passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Display the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
About Synapsica Healthcare
At Synapsica, we are creating AI-first PACS and radiology workflow solution that is fast, secure and automates reporting tasks, helping radiologists create high quality reports quicker.
Our goal is to enable radiologists with fast, easy to use AI technology that helps generate high quality, evidence-based reports to significantly improve patient care.
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from AIIMS, IIT-KGP & IIM-A with a vision to increase the accessibility of diagnostic services globally. We are solving the problem of shortage of radiologists by bringing in automation at various stages of the radiology reporting process to reduce reporting time, costs & error rates & deliver efficiencies for better patient care.
We are deploying Computer Vision based Neural Networks models to identify biomarkers of pathologies in Radiology scans. These models not just identify pathologies, but provide detailed characterization of what exactly constitutes that pathology.
RADIOLens is an intuitive, AI enabled, cloud based RIS/PACS solution that makes diagnostic radiology workflows smoother. It provides Faster image uploading with Zero loss in image quality. RADIOLens helps automate mundane reporting tasks so radiologists can focus on clinical correlations for their patients.
Spindle for MRI Spine helps with reporting of age related degeneration of spine. It automatically identifies key spinal mensurations and provides a detailed, standardized report with annotated images of abnormal various spinal elements. It quickly identifies variations and pathologies, such as spinal deformations, degeneration, identification of listhesis, etc.
SpindleX for stress X-Rays of spine takes automation a step further by generating a one click automated reporting for all XR cases. These reports quantify all abnormalities and features of injury or early degeneration such as spinal instability, abnormal intersegmental motion etc. Illustrative graphs and tables comparing extent of injury against standards are automatically included in the report making it easier to generate qualitative reports with visual evidence.
Crescent segregates normal, abnormal and bad quality captures in chest X-rays. It identifies bad quality scans that need re-capture and for good scans it localizes and characterizes common lesions & abnormalities. With Crescent, standard, pre-filled reports are generated for normal radiographs and critical studies are prioritized in the worklist.
We are backed by Y Combinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://youtu.be/MtWSF-x2sxY
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with influencers to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
About the Product:
OML has lived in a unique cross-section of brands and influencers, putting us in the distinctive position of appreciating the influencer marketing universe with first-hand experience, thus gathering deep knowledge of this ecosystem. We are putting this tribal knowledge to use by developing a product that not only serves to empower influencers to be the best versions of themselves but also serves as a powerhouse of information, insights & tools for all digital content marketing needs be it designing and executing a campaign, gathering landscape intelligence, finding the right influencers for a brand or even tracking a campaign in real time and sharing results seamlessly. Our unique proprietary content measurement system has already served 500+ creators in 20+ countries – it's time now to roll this out to other artists and clients by way of this tech platform. Join us on this adventurous journey!
About the Role:
As we build out our offerings for the content creators, talent managers, brands, agencies & publishers, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager (Business) to build and lead a new vertical at OML along with others.
The Product Manager (Business) will be responsible for building a compelling and scalable SaaS product and upholding OML values and building those into the team.
- Leverage deep process/domain expertise and partner with Product Owner and business stakeholders/customers to prioritize needs.
- Coordinate work of several parallel teams to deliver on higher level outcomes. Responsible for transparent delivery and maximizing returns. Focus on execution for the duration of a product release.
- Develop the user experience and design philosophy for the product and manage the UX/ UI for the product
- Manage product milestones and deliver viable products consistently
- Visualize, develop and manage a SaaS product
- Create & own & execute product strategy and roadmap
- Ability to translate the business strategy into product strategy
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Derive a sustainable pricing strategy comparable to similar products and services in the market
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Manage product profitability and commercial success – own the business case
- Write detailed BRD defining the product architecture, technical & business requirements, user experience, execution plan, roadmap, stakeholders, etc.
- Manage all aspects of product, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Ability to hire and develop talent
- Enable the organization to prioritize/work with vendors that provide access to products/services adding value to our product & customers
- Effectively guide teams to use metrics to help them improve
- Support teams to be highly productive with high degree of ownership
- Understanding of AI and ML concepts, statistics, and data modeling
- Understanding of systems architecture, system design, client-side and server-side technologies
- Strong experience and understanding of agile methodologies, with proficiency in JIRA, Crashlytics, and Firebase.
- Excellent analytical skills, mathematical skills and the ability to derive actionable insights from large amounts of data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Able to understand technical issues and their implications
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for prioritizing & delivering results in an dynamic, ambiguous and demanding environment
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple stakeholders
- Action oriented, able to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Preferred MBA or alternatively, BE / B.Tech. or above in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- 4+ of proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager or product owner in technology focused business
- Previous relevant technical experience in field of software development (dev-ops, backend OR full-stack) is good to have
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore. WFH till opening
Reports to: VP Product / Dotted Line Reporting to CEO
Reasons you should apply if you fit the bill :
Aside from the fact that you can chance upon your favorite comedians, bump into our furry friends while you grab a cup of coffee and get inside access to some of the coolest festivals in the country;
We ensure all our team members get enough down-time : We have monthly mandatory offs. We don't have a punch-in-punch-out culture.
Get ready to level up everyday : You bring the passion, we deliver the (countless) opportunities.
Everyone in the OML fam is taken care of : We offer free mental health care for all team members, we have gender neutral POSH & Parental policies, our insurance policies extend to your in-laws as well!
We have fun while we're at it : Game nights, FRI-YAYs, KnOML
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.
You will be working hands-on on building new functionalities in the product and improving existing features. In addition, you will be a part of a team attempting to grow the product three times of the current size.
What you will do
- Product Strategy and Execution
- Build product roadmap for the core product.
- Synthesize input from existing customers and business development teams and make decisions on prioritizations.
- Research, understand and communicate user pain points.
- Work with Product Design to visualize the new features.
- Translate “What” to build for product areas into BRDs and user stories
- Prioritize what goes into a sprint, and groom the backlog
- Contribute to go-to-market plans and collaterals, when appropriate
- Support sales team in upsell initiatives of the new functions and features.
- Partner with Engineering and Design to refine and improve agile development practices.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in working in product management/ business analyst role.
- Exposure in creating roadmaps for SaaS products that resulted in business impact
- Ability to quickly learn a user domain
- Ability identify the pain points and opportunities for a product
- Experience in building products from scratch
- Experience managing team(s) or direct report(s)
- Ability to understand and discuss technology concepts. Good to Have
- Previous experience/ exposure of the HR Tech space or an HRIS product.
This role is for the PM equipped with a bent for solving technical problems and an equally strong ability to drive business strategy and communicate to any audience.
You will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams to build and launch important new products and features for users who engage daily on our apps. You will collaborate with engineers, designers, researchers, and analysts during the entire product lifecycle.
You will manage core parts of the Content experience on Rooter, with a focus on building an engaging community for sports fans in India and around the world. Your roadmap will include work ranging from developer productivity tools development to user research on how sports fans think about content creation & consumption to design sprints on how to communicate our value proposition to new users. You will be an expert in Rooter’s Content dynamics, and people will lean on you for understanding the complex effects of product changes we make. Because the work you do is so central to Rooter's product, you will be expected to serve as a thought leader championing cross-team initiatives.
What can you expect?
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Guide large parts of the organization through making difficult tradeoffs
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- 1+ years of experience with B2C content apps
- Consumer understanding of India's Vernacular, Tier II/III user
- BE/B.Tech in a technical/analytical field, such as computer science, math, statistics, or economics
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Python
- Ability to pull data using basic SQL queries and ask the right questions about data
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Strong execution mentality. Can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
- Strong analytical thinker
- Experience in data-driven testing
- B.E./B.Tech technical/analytical fields, such as computer science, math, statistics, or economics
Team & Office
- We are a strong 100+ member team working out of our Head Office in East of Kailash, New Delhi
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience of shipping features in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will own products under one of the verticals- Micro-savings, Micro-insurance or Micro-credit. The candidate will closely work with product managers, engineers, designers, marketers and business folks to identify product insights, create the product vision, drive development, launch high-quality product experiences and continuously iterate.
What We are Looking For
- Have a minimum 2 years of Product Management experience (not to be confused with total work ex). You should have shipped products/features in the past. This is non-negotiable.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative but fast, changing and ambiguous environment.
- Understands the consumer through past experiences, research, and market data and ensures laser focus on the consumer during product development.
- Ability to think out of the box and on your feet.
- Excellent product design skills with solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- Strong business acumen
- Intuitive but data-driven combining power of analytics and heuristics with innovative customer validation techniques
- Ability to marshall consensus and sell product vision both internally and externally.
You should apply If
- 2-5 years of experience in product management.
- You're passionate about building the best possible user experience and you monitor your metrics to see whether you're delivering
- Experience managing a team and developing internet or media products and technologies would be highly preferred.
- Experience in managing fintech products is highly desirable.
- End-to-end product management experience with software/web technologies (e.g. on mobile).
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- You have business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- You seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
At Egnyte we develop content governance and collaboration products that are deployed across several large companies such as Yamaha and Red bull. The Egnyte platform supports daily, business critical operations for a million-plus user base interacting with a multi-petabyte content set.
As our company grows and we work with a wider range of enterprise customers, we’re looking for a well-rounded individual for the role of Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for a range of product management functions to help advance one of Egnyte’s core products - the Content Collaboration Platform. In particular, Web UI is the most frequently used component of Egnyte and is the primary access point for users to Egnyte’s cloud-based platform.
Your experience in customer-facing roles, strong technical background, understanding of cloud solutions, and the ability to deliver high-value solutions that are meaningful to users and organizations will make you a successful candidate for this role. You will work directly with customers, support, sales, engineering, user experience, marketing, and other product managers to define, prioritize, and deliver product enhancements and features that increase the growth of Egnyte.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
· Work as part of the team of Product Managers, that defines product vision, strategy and develops Egnyte’s product roadmap
· Collaborate with 16,000 customers including Red Bull, Yamaha, BCG to define meaningful product enhancements that improve deployments, user experience, and adoption
· Based on quantitative and qualitative research, test your hypothesis by rapid prototyping, A/B testing, design sprints
· Work with engineering to oversee the KPIs deliveries and development of high-quality applications
· Run beta programs and solicit product enhancement ideas
· Author application documentation, training guides, and related materials
· Train employees on new applications and features
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
· 5+ years of Product Management experience
· Demonstrated experience in creating new SaaS/Enterprise products or advance existing ones
· Strong prioritization skills
· Strong technical background. A deep understanding of software development is required.
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Experience in the information security sector
What is the Role?
- Role is responsible to define requirements and drive success of Ecommerce / Real Estate / Healthcare / Grocery / Food Online centric Tech Products.
- Responsible for overseeing and bringing products to market while meeting key business objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Hands-on experience of building and managing consumer tech products
- Prior experience in Ecommerce / Real Estate / Healthcare / Food Delivery business
- Experience of 3+ years + of which 1.5 years + in product management
- Track record of driving and delivering large, complicated projects on time and within scope
- Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to roll up your sleeves and try different things with minimal direction
- Loves and understands technology. Stays current on competition and disruptors in the market
- Is organized, and can plan, forecast and manage a product backlog
- Possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
- Define and document detailed requirements detailing market opportunities and associated technical integrations in collaboration with architects, engineers, and key stakeholders with ISVs and strategic partners.
- Drive product execution across a large set of engineers, product designers, and product managers.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on company Platform collaterals and sales tools such as articles, datasheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Conduct usability testing interviews to gather feedback on Product integration prototypes.
- Identify market opportunities and conduct customer/user research interviews in conjunction with lead Product Managers.
- Deliver product management analysis, including market requirements, and customer experience artifacts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RDBMS competitive market landscape and product analysis.
- Own the roadmap of active and future projects and maintain the backlog of features and priorities.
- Be outcome and KPI drove to achieve growth of your products and take the right actions accordingly.
- Work with the engineering and product team to ensure proper investment and execution in support of your strategy.
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on status, risks, and change control.
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical role, with at least 3 years of those in a product management role.
- Have experience defining a roadmap and managing incremental execution through successful launches.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience working across organizations with Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, Engineering, and Design.
- 2+ years experience in data infrastructure or related IaaS products and/or services; AWS and/or Google Cloud background preferred.
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, and data-driven product decision-making mindset.
- Experience with product management planning and design tools - Confluence, JIRA, Balsamiq, AHA!
Nice to have:
- Strong proficiency in the big data ecosystem e.g. Kafka, Spark, or similar technologies.
- Technically savvy and experienced with the cloud, APIs, enterprise software.
- Worked on data platforms or streaming applications.
Job Description – Head of Products
Credgenics is India’s first of its kind NPA resolution platform backed by credible investors including Accel Partners and Titan Capital. We work with financial institutions, Banks, NBFCs & Digital lending firms to improve their collections efficiency using technology, automation intelligence and optimal legal routes in order to facilitate the resolution of stressed assets. With all major banks and NBFCs as our clients, our SaaS based collections platform helps them efficiently improve their NPA, geographic reach and customer experience.
About the Role:
Credgenics is seeking a Product Leader to lead the core product team to build seamless, efficient, and delightful experiences for our customers for all the products across all the markets. The Product Leader would also build a robust, scalable, and extendable platform to power the mission to reduce the exponentially growing Non Performing Assets in the Indian Economy by harnessing the power of technology and data driven analytics. Company’s focus is to provide deep insights that improve collection efficiency across delinquent portfolios of ARCs, Banks & NBFCs.
- Provide leadership, management, and technical vision to the entire engineering team and the company
- Lead the entire lifecycle of development for key areas of the product. This encompasses everything from researching new products and features and creating detailed specs, triaging bugs, managing the team's workflow, and shipping deliverables on time
- Work closely with our engineering and operational teams to triage bugs and set high-level quarterly milestones
- Draw insights from user research, experiments, and industry trends to set the team strategy and prioritize projects that sustainably grow our customer base and drive adoption of new products
- Set ambitious goals for yourself and our team
- Manage workflow to ship deliverables on time
- Work closely with the engineering, design, marketing, and analytics teams across our global offices to grow our customer base through conversion rate optimization, retention, and re-engagement initiatives
- Lead a team of 10 Product engineers and report directly to the CTO
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have an Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Product Management with a demonstrated ability to lead technical teams
- Prior experience with a high-growth FinTech/B2B SaaS product or in a growth-focused role is a plus
- Experience managing a team of product engineers
- Proven intuition and skills for designing world-class customer experiences through well-honed user research techniques and mock ups
- Top-notch analytical abilities including some familiarity with SQL
- Measure initiatives quantitatively, and you draw actionable insights to guide decisions
- Creative and have a track record of testing and launching new ideas
- Built and maintained complex back-end systems at scale and have proven intuition for designing robust tools and processes that can adapt quickly and grow
This role will be based out of New Delhi
We offer an innovative, fast paced, and entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the centre of leading change by leveraging technology and creating boundless impact in the FinTech ecosystem.
ML Product Manager
Sr. Director of Product Management
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager for our AI/ML Product team that is responsible for delivering ML powered products and applications such as Campaign recommendations and personalization.
As part of the team, the candidate will lead the full product lifecycle of the product, including market research, competitive analysis, gathering requirements, developing specifications, and getting the product developed and delivered to customers.
You will help transform ideas into AI products for our customers and drive adoption working with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do
- Own product feature from market research, execution, go-to-market and impact evaluation.
- Review customer feedback, analyze impact and prioritize it, and convert into clearly defined product requirements to create a feature backlog
- Write product specs, define product UI with the UX team, review test plans.
- Collaborate with Engineering in product development, validating builds and driving releases to meet target dates.
- Be the product champion. Document product functionality and train the organization on new features. Define the value proposition of your products and guide marketing / sales in selling your products.
- Facilitate in data-driven decision making and create the telemetry and metrics required to evaluate the success of the products you launch.
- Define and drive internal and external pilots prior to releases to gather early feedback and ensure adoption of new features and functionality.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in an enterprise B2B/B2B2C SaaS company building products in one or more of the following domains: marketing cloud products, such as Campaign Management, Segmentation, Marketing Automation
- Experience working on AI/ML projects and applications, Data & Analytics
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented
- Technical background required. MBA is a strong plus.
Bonus Points if You Have
- Familiarity with multi-cloud environments
- Familiarity with Enterprise Data Platforms, CDP and Enterprise Integrations
Mystifly is currently seeking Product Manager responsible for driving the business into the future by setting the long-term vision and strategy for our product lines. Your primary responsibilities will be identifying potential features and products by conducting market research and generating product requirement specifications.
You will also work closely with the teams of engineers to build our products. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product Manager to innovate and execute the product initiatives across the company.
- Understand the marketplace and customer needs to set the long-term vision and strategy for our product lines.
- Market and lead competitive research and communicate actionable insights to decide on the overall goals of the releases.
- Identify, prioritize and execute on high-impact opportunities to light-up product features.
- Establish and manage the product release and overall release schedule timelines.
- Analyse metrics that inform the success of products and validate key findings with the data.
- Track progress and measure impact to drive successful business outcomes.
- Coordinate, collaborate and communicate clearly with teams within the company to enable proper solutions for customer requirements.
- 3-8 years of demonstrated success and subject matter expertise in Product Management, preferably from B2B Product experience, Airline distribution or payments & fin tech.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or MBA from Tier I Institutes.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Sound business judgement; strategic and data analytical capabilities.