- Run experiments in our portfolio companies across diverse verticals and help them increase their revenue footprint/user engagement
- Working directly with designers to create delightful and intuitive experiences for our users.
- Work on problems across the company from Marketing, Product, Design & Operations to help come up with elegant solutions.
- Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends. Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects.
- Determining improvements to product features.
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
- Training internal departments in new product features and Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As the Product owner (Ad-Tech) you’ll be responsible for the ongoing development, management and implementation of advertising technology in our published games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure our advert technology is the best it can be to optimise monetisation in our published games”
What you will really be doing
- Developing and managing our advertising technology
- Define which partner systems should be integrated into our product
- Working closely with multiple departments to create a fully featured advertising product from a design, technical and process perspective
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to help build the backlog of product features
- Maintain the backlog of product features and roadmap launches
- Feature scoping and sprint planning
- Analyse gaps in the product offering and design new features to address them
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience with mobile technology and SDK integrations
- Basic knowledge of Unity and other development tools
- Knowledge of agile and SCRUM product owner methodologies and tools
- Can manage a complex backlog of features and launch roadmap
- Great people skills with the ability to communicate plans with internal and external stakeholders
- A bonus if you’ve worked in the gaming industry or a related technology field
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
● Market & Customer Understanding: Understand the changing dynamics of the market and
consumers by customer interviews, user research, competition analysis, and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
● Prioritization & Roadmap Creation: Should be able to strategically view things from 1000 feet and 10 feet. Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and what problems need to be solved now vs. later. Create a product roadmap for your area that has at least a 3-month forward-looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
● Problem Identification & Solution Discovery: Turn feedback, research or inputs from different sources into crystal clear problem statements by thinking from first principles and resolving all ambiguity. Harness the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, engg.,
business, etc to solve them. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
● Product Delivery: Define detailed product requirements and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (design, engineering, business, analytics, etc.) to bring a product to life. Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, etc.
● Go-to-Market Planning: Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
● Adoption & Metrics: Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously. Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
You should apply if you :
1. have 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in a product & tech led company
2. are comfortable with ambiguity, work by first principles, and have exceptional problem-solving skills to transform broad ideas into actionable plans
3. have a good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents,managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
4. have excellent communication skills and can discuss anything with different cross-functional teams like design, Engg, analytics, marketing, operations, etc in their own language.
5. have the business acumen to understand and drive levers for business growth and profitability with high accountability
6. have worked with high growth startups or product-led organizations preferably
7. seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
- Improving the NPS of the truckers.
- Leading a team of PMs and working towards improving the experience for the truckers.
- Working closely with the business, operations and sales teams to understand their inputs and pain points and conceptualizing and building solutions which will help them.
- Driving the engineering, QA, data and design teams in delivering and building world class products.
- Planning Sprints and working in an Agile environment to carry out not just your tasks but also the tasks of your team members.
- Understanding and measuring the success metrics directly inclined towards your vertical and align them as per the business needs.
- User research will be a key part of your job which will help you to take better and more informed decisions while you build the product, hence conducting and setting up efficient user research frameworks will also be an important responsibility.
- Finally, you will be analyzing the key metrics being tracked in the launched product and creating a plan to iterate and optimize the products for the future sprints.
What you need to have:
- Master's / Bachelor's degree, computer science will be a bonus.
- 4+ years of handson experience in Product Management and proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- B2B experience specifically building products for E-commerce/ Logistics clients is a bonus.
- You should be able to communicate effectively with the Engineering, QA and Design teams in their language while being able to articulate the product requirements efficiently.
- You should have a First principle thinking approach in problem solving; the ability to build products from scratch and the vision to scale it.
- You should have empathy towards the customer and the ability to understand their problems.
- You should have an Agile mindset - With a strong bias for action and an iterative approach to product development and a focus on building well hypothesised products.
- You should be able to understand and analyze industry/ market/ competition and internal business strategy, and ensure your product stays relevant and ahead of the curve.
- On a daily basis, you should use data to drive decision making and be analytical in understanding the problem statements.
- A good knowledge in UI/ UX design.
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and harner assertiveness and influence to rally people around building exceptional products.
- Prior experience in building products for the Blue collared workforce is a plus.
It’s an amazing time to join Pocket FM as we continue shaping the future of audio entertainment both in India and globally. We are India's leading audio OTT platform with the largest collection of OTT shows, podcasts, and audiobooks across a wide variety of genres and languages. We are reimagining the traditional radio to build an internet-scale platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to Indian stories and wisdom. Pocket FM has grown to 40 Million + users in a short span of 3 years. We are backed
by some of the most prominent VCs in India and are the market leader in the audio space.
About the Summary
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building and scaling one of the world’s most personalised audio content discovery platforms. You will be responsible for defining and delivering product roadmap and strategy that contribute to the retention of users. You’ll inspire teams of engineers to execute and deliver that best in class recommendation experience, and in the process have a substantial impact on the happiness of our users and success of our business. This is a strategically important role for Pocket FM and the opportunity for impact is high.
● Build a roadmap and execution strategies with the team by understanding user and strategic needs, utilizing data insights and working closely with stakeholders
● Lead multiple projects across the entire product lifecycle. You’ll set the vision for the core user experience of the product
● Triangulate data and insights to develop a robust product strategy and inform decision-making
● Manage cross-functional relationships to keep stakeholders informed, receive input, and influence their thinking
● Demonstrate your expertise and product craft to successfully ship products that move our topline retention metrics
● Prioritize new features based on user needs, Pocket FM short term and long term business goals and technical platform scalability
● You have 2+ years experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a product manager. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
● You have in product experience of using machine learning to solve recommendation and ranking problems
● You have delivered projects that have shown proven impact for your business
● You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most, especially with expertise in large amounts of data. You are experienced in making hard data-informed decisions.
● You are able to distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts, and understand how to lead a team through ambiguity.
● You consider the user in everything you do and love partnering with design, insights and engineering to turn a vision into reality.
● You are an excellent communicator, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
Website: Free Hindi Audio Books | Kahaniya | Podcast & FM Radio App - Pocket FM
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
Mudrantar Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US based startup, Mudrantar Corporation. Mudrantar is a well-funded startup focused on disruptive changes in the Accounting Software for Small, Medium as well as Large businesses in India. Our state-of-the-art OCR + Machine Learning Technology allows customers to simply take photos and our software does the rest of the heavy lifting. Our strategy for CAs, CS and Tax Practitioners is realized through web access for our customers to manage their practice and also manage client communication through freely available mobile app. We also offer data entry automation services through AI/ML platform.
As a Product Engineering Manager in the SaaS industry, you will use your unique blend of business and technical savvy to create product strategies that solve user challenges to drive revenue growth via increased adoption and retention. This role is responsible for driving Mudrantar’s SaaS roadmap towards building a scalable, intelligent and modular Practice Management System to increase profitability and productivity for our customers.
Our products, MScan and DocBins are already being used by Practice Professionals in India as well as USA. If you are interested in building the next big thing, creating a global impact on millions of users, have a passion for making data work for you, and want to own a product in the near future, this is the place for you. From a career growth perspective, there are few better product organizations to be in, where you will be able to work, learn, and grow at this pace.
- Full time employment
- Any location in India
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for Mudrantar SaaS Product
- Understand the jobs to be done for the product, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of products & services, and define key metrics
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision
- Foster a community of data-informed decision making
- Provide hands-on leadership for teams consisting of top-notch engineers and Managers
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular and deep mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
Who will be ideal for this role?
- 3+ years of work experience in the SaaS Product Management team and can translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Love candidates having First Principles Thinking, Bias for Action, & Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Customer Obsessed: Gain deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Impact-driven: Ability to work with engineers and designers to deliver key results.
- Follows Ship now, Perfect later: iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent Computer Science course
- 3+ years programming experience with exposure to Python, NodeJS, VueJS, ExpressJS
- Demonstrable track record of SaaS product Development and Team Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a Fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits
- Working directly with the leaders; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Work with a market dominating technology
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey
- Excellent opportunity for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
We are seeking a collaborative, organized, process and detail oriented Release manager to drive high quality, on-time deployment of quarterly product releases by designing, implementing and executing effective release management processes in a collaboration with global Engineering, Operations, Product Management, services and Technical Support teams.
- Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and
- Planning release windows and cycles across portfolios, components
- Managing relationships working on interrelated processes
- Communicating crucial release plans and changes
- Measuring and monitoring progress to achieve a timely software release within
- defined budgetary limits and defined quality standards
- Producing deployment, implementation, and run books plans
- Conducting release readiness and milestone reviews
- Maintaining release schedules for every core service and ensuring it aligns with major vendors and other stakeholder. Qualifications
- Mid-Senior: 7-12+ years of experience
- Experience as a release manager leading a substantial feature/product in the enterprise
- Curiosity to learn + Extreme ownership + EQ/interpersonal skills
- Enjoys streamlining complex engineering processes and wants to gain mastery ∙
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured thinking
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams up to task completion.
We have a passion for excellence. We love what we’re doing and have fun doing it. We value great minds, but we’re also humble enough to rally around the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was. We appreciate talent, and we are always on the lookout for the right people to join us. dial for info nine one zero one four double three eight one two.
- Product Manager leads multiple inter-dependent work-streams, each with massive business potential and scale, immediately:
- Complete end-to-end product design for web-based Ed-Tech Platform with blockbuster in-market results as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Lead complexity of creating a platform that should be absolutely delightful for kids 6-14 while delivering perceived academic value to parents.
- Have a global aesthetic—the product will expand globally in 3 months time and aesthetic should transcend cultural boundaries to deliver a true global experience.
- Have strong detail orientation—the product will have inter-dependent flows on both front-end as well as teacher/admin/ops back-end.
- 7-10 years of experience with at least 6 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Scaled consumer product experience
- Building a product from scratch and grown to 2x or 3x.
- Good to have candidates from IIT/NIT/BITS Pilani and Top colleges
10+ Years IT experience
4+ Years Product Design to Delivery experience
Should have lead and managed product engineering teams
Experience working with management & key product stakeholders (Business & Technical)
Should be a Agile practitioner
Experience with micro-services architecture concepts and industry best practices
Hands on experience in Full-stack development tools and technologies