Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Truww, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
What we are looking for?
You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well. You’re smart and know that not everyone comes with the same skill sets and help people whether they are technically inclined or not. Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
Why should you join us?
You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
You’ll be our Process Champ in all areas. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking help of different internal tools, coordinating with Sales, Design, Execution, Tech and Finance teams.
You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Truww.
Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
Maintain our knowledge base site. Write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Job Description :
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Understanding the customer's needs to help them exploit Product Better.
2. Onboarding and execution of Client
3. Establish Customer Support Practices
5. Maintaining Client Delight
6. Assisting in Technical and Product Support
7. Supervise Employees
8. Taking Initiatives
1. Good interpersonal skills
2. Good emotional intelligence
3. Proactive and willing to improve on processes
4. Strong leaders
5. Highly organized
6. Shave experience in directing others
7. Strong communicators both orally and in writing
Core Technical skills :
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
2. Knowledge of customer service practices
3. Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
4. Bachelor's/pg degree in Engineering from a reputed college
5. Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Success Management
Icing on the Cake Skills :
1. Knowledge of technologies such as IT networking, internet technologies, web servers, and XML
2. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce, Totango, etc.
About FieldAssist :
Founded in 2014, FieldAssist is a new-age SaaS company with its headquarters in Gurgaon and an employee strength of 75+. Over the past 6 years, we have helped FMCG industries in digitizing their sales and distribution processes. We are creating a paradigm shift in the way field sales work with our all-in-one salesforce automation application. We have a trusted clientele of 350+ brands across India including Bisleri, Jockey, Everest Spices & Tata Salt.
We imbibe the culture of integrity, trust, empathy, collaboration, and freedom to take risks. If growth and innovation are on your mind, FA is the right place for you.
Get to know more about us at https://www.fieldassist.in/
NOTE : You will be working from home until office resumes.
GaragePlug, a SaaS Startup based out of Banglore, is an After-Sales Automotive Workshop Management Platform founded in 2017 by Automobile Industry experts. GaragePlug is presently trusted by hundreds of brands across 25+ countries and continues to expand across the world! We are now ready to take a long jump in 2022. To make this happen, We're looking for dynamic Customer Success/Support people to assist in various stages of the customer life cycle such as Onboarding, User Training, Support, Adoption, etc.
What Makes You The Right Fit :
- Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience in customer support or success roles.
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to work in a Startup.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Onboard new customers and help them digitalise their workflows in our software.
- Conducting training sessions for Users to ensure the right understanding of the Product.
- Keeping a track of the Product adoption.
- Maintain a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of users with the rest of the team.
- Work with the product team to resolve issues, bugs, and feature requests reported by customers and to ensure that they are delivered and conveyed to customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and report bugs & customer requests using JIRA.
Owner of the Self-Help knowledgebase of GaragePlug.
- Upsell, Revenue generation
- Prevention of Churn
- Maintain NPS Score
- Support Response Time
Perks for you
- Work in fast globally growing Start Up
- Work with industry experts
- Opportunity for international travel
Location : Bangalore/Remote
Apply through this link
Keka has grown super-fast to become the leading HR Tech product in India, thanks to our people and customers. We are looking for awesome people who can join our journey in disrupting the market.
Associate Team Lead / Team Lead is someone who is responsible for providing outstanding customer experience by leading and motivating respective customer facing teams
and promote the idea of "Best Customer Experience" throughout the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of product specialists in their daily business managing and coaching them to evoke the best performance, quality, behavior and collaboration standards.
- Identify opportunities and formulate new initiatives to constantly improve the customer success experience.
- Work with clients directly on all levels: technical, business, support, and product, including providing added value through training and webinars.
- Understand and synchronize with vision of the team to create and execute operational plans to drive the business goals, leveraging strategies and tactics across all necessary functions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enable product specialists to deliver on best customer outcomes.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved satisfactorily.
- Understand the market trends and always keep up-to-date with the latest news and developments impacting our industry.
- Identify bottlenecks in the operations and come up with improvements and process optimizations.
- Minimize and own escalations coming from different stake holders and ensure all escalations are handled effectively.
- Identity training needs for the team and ensure they are aligned with training team.
- Audit responses/calls to identify common issues and help team members with Realtime feedback.
- Nurture and create more leaders within the team so that they get to grow along.
What we are looking for in you:
- Strong people management and analytical skills with more weight towards people centric approach.
- Ability to interact with various senior business stakeholders within and outside organization.
- A strong process driven inclination is an advantage as there are many challenges we are foreseeing as part of our journey.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques to help your team mates grow & excel.
- Ability to formulate, design blueprint of customer facing processes time to time based on the organization/industry needs.
- Ability to Identify, plan and create strategies well in advance to ensure maximum service delivery.
- Ability to Hire, Train and empower people!
- 2+ years of experience leading a SaaS relationship management, support, account management or customer success team.
- Strong research and analytical skills coupled with operating rigor.
- Strong people centric approach and ability to manage multicultural team.
- High attention to detail and willingness to get “in the weeds” to fix a problem
- Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager
- Work from office: the role will be based in Bark’s offices in Bangalore
- The package will be a good base salary with excellent commission on top
- He/she will be responsible for the following aspects of customer success, including:
- Front-line B2B support for inbound calls & mails (ratio 80:20))
- Successful onboarding of professionals to buy their first pack, soft sales for elite/up-gradation
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Well versed in English and Telugu (oral and written communication)
- Experience in sales or customer support domain will be appreciated
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years of experience
- A go-getter attitude to get things done efficiently and resolve user queries in a single contact
- Excellent communication style and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of any CRM tools/customer success platforms and how they work (Zendesk is preferred)
- Comfortable to work for 40 hours/ week on a roster basis
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY
Outbound Lead Generation Campaign(No Sales)
Complete Voice Based Job covering US and Canada
Night Shift job with fixed Sat and Sunday Off