The marketing team @OYO is looking for a passionate Associate Creative Director to lead the digital-first creative campaigns for the brand. In this leadership role, you will work closely with the internal creative folks and the account management team to produce content and campaigns that resonate with the digitally active audience.
What you will be doing
- Ideating and creating concepts for brand campaigns, topical, trending and always-on content for global social media platforms.
- Evaluating concepts, from both copy and art lens, at predetermined points and providing direction prior to review by account management.
- Support the Creative Director in guiding and managing the development of creative materials from conception to production.
- Working with the art counterpart to create formats out of social media trends on IG, TW, LinkedIn and others (this will be videos, Reels, Tweets and more)
- Ensuring that the brand guidelines are maintained, keeping content style and tone of voice consistent
- Lead and nurture a team to deliver the best creative output, both from content and user experiences perspective
- Keep up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising and related communications industries
- Taking direction from content performance analysis to improve the impact of content
What are we looking for
- Experience with a top advertising/digital marketing agency or internal corporate communication team/agency.
- 7-9 years of relevant professional experience driving compelling creative strategy through till execution.
- Excellent creative copywriting skills for social media content and also long copy formats
- Experience in leading and managing creative teams.
What will you get
• Chance to play a pivotal role in designing and building next gen hospitality tech platform
• Top tier scale from day 1 - related battle scars / glory
• Chance to work with world class talent (Ex Amazon, Apple, Walmart, Swiggy etc)
About OYO Rooms
1. Develop compelling, creative copy to market Airblack's Clubs which would include social media ads and posts (but not limited to) emails, landing pages, SMS/WhatsApp that reflects our brand voice
2. Define the brand's tone of voice and express it creatively through the different channels and write engaging copy for Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook, etc.
3. Translate marketing strategies into the creative narration, to ensure that content meets brand and business objectives
4. Change customer perceptions and behavior with compelling concepts and copywriting
5. Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders to manage content delivery schedules
6. Work collaboratively to execute campaigns and strategies for our online and offline outreach
About Exly(MYSCOOT) –
Exly (powered by Myscoot) is a platform built for independent professionals, creators, artists and influencers of all shapes and sizes to start, sell, market and manage their online sessions, consultations and workshops. Create beautiful pages with easy scheduling, automated communication, payments, and analytics. Exly is a Y- Combinator start-up and has raised USD 1.7 Million from India's top VC funds. The company is founded by IIT Kharagpur/IIMCalcutta/BCGalumni.
Our Founders –
We were founded by graduates from IIM-Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur, with past experience working with the Boston Consulting Group, Operations & Product Management domain and folks with 3x start-up experience. We are well funded and are backed by thetop VCs of India as well as the US along with start-up veterans as mentors for our business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with influencers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Making reels for the company – Camera friendly
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- 2+yrs of experience as a social media executive
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Time management skills
- Experience in working with Start-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication
As a Social Media Manager at Digeesell, you’ll get to work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company through social media. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users
- use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly
- wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data
- help convert brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions
- design and monitor business performance goals to drive brand awareness
- observe and analyze market and competitor trends
- monitor the quality and integrity of products and services, and respond as needed to ensure brand alignment.
- Strategize media plans for different platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in the social media specialist role.
- Excellent communication Skills
- MBA in Marketing or similar background
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of variety of media/social media platforms
Job location: Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana
- Working with a team of thinkers and doers to bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding and creativity.
- Developing marketing campaigns that help achieve the business objectives and increase ROI of the brand.
- Outlining target audience segments, key geographies, funnel planning and product positioning.
- Establishing social media marketing goals and associated budget allocation for each channel (taking into account CPM, CPE, CPL, ROAS), laddering up to a cohesive paid social marketing strategy.
- Presenting, or overseeing presentation of final concepts, and obtaining approvals from the leadership team
- Tracking social media data to make analysis.
- Researching competition, investigating benchmarks and providing suggestions for improvement of campaigns.
- Collaborating with the design, paid media ads and sales departments.
- Overseeing 3rd party partners and platforms that assist in driving valuable scale for our business.
- Leading the team and training them on the latest social media trends and best practices.
What you need to have:
- MBA in Marketing or in relevant stream from good college (Tier 1 not required)
- Possessing a natural eye for good design
- Result-driven social marketing experience and a strong creative + analytical background.
- Ability to execute dynamic campaign ideas that connect with the target audience.
- 3+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing/ social media marketing role
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media platforms, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Office and other industry standard advertising and optimization platforms.
- Deep understanding of ad formats, audience segmentation, remarketing audiences and growing trends in social media.
- Exceptional organizational, budgetary and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify trends and provide action oriented insights.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functional teams.
WillStar Media is a one-stop marketing solution. We plan, execute and create the best results for brands. We provide services from Influencer marketing, campaign designing, media consulting, creative strategy to video production, social media marketing, and social media management.
We are currently looking for a Hindi content writer who could do content research and Scriptwriting for a youtube channel- The Willpower star and its social media which is managed by us.
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
Content Editors are responsible for detecting and correcting errors in written documents. Their role also involves making corrections on written text using special marks which are standard and recognized in the printing and publishing industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical error
- Compare typeset proofs against original copy to identify errors or omission
- Use word processors and other specialized software to make changes on typeset documents
- Evaluate the dimensions of page elements such as images, text spacing and positioning to ensure they conform to set specifications
- Ensure page numbers are in the right order and not repeated or omitted
- Analyze documents to ensure chapter titles match list of contents
- Use symbols which are standard and recognized by printing and publishing companies
- Mark corrections highlighted by editors/authors and ensure they reflect on the master set proofing
- Rephrase written text to ensure document structure and content are consistent
- Stay abreast with grammatical development as well as new terminologies in a language
- Ensure illustrations are suitably captioned and referenced
- Contact authors directly to clarify grammatical inconsistencies related to style and text choice
- Forward proofread materials for approval and publication
- Ensure project is completed within set time constraints.
1. Excellent oral and written skills in English and creative writing
4. Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
5. Create engaging content for website, including web pages, product description, seo content, blog entries, articles, etc.
7. Provide content support for search engine, social media etc.
10. Ability to think out-of-the-box, play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
13. Effectively lead a team of 3-4 content trainees to deliver targets on time.