- Design and develop Microservices with Java, Spring
- Communicate with the tech lead, to understand the technology thoroughly
- Perform unit and system testing
- Understand business requirements and create plans accordingly
- Work in an agile environment
- Perform threat and risk assessments
About Kanilebettu Technologies
Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for Mihup, its customers
Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
1. Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such as
Blogs, Twitter, Medium, GitHub etc.
Requirements: Skills and Qualifications
6-8 years of experience in developing Java/J2EE based Enterprise Web Applications
Languages: Java, J2EE, and Python
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redshift, MongoDB
DB Script: SQL and PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Jersey, Hibernate and JPA
OS: Windows, Linux/Unix.
Cloud Services: AWS and Azure
Version Controls/ Devops tools: Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins.
Message brokers: RabbitMQ, and Kafka
Deployment Servers: Tomcat, Docker, and Kubernetes
Build Tools: Gradle/Maven
6-8 yrs experience
Fully Remote position
Max compensation - 45 LPA per annum (Full in hand)
- Design, implement and maintain software to the demanding standards of a real time, highly concurrent distributed system.
- Working in conjunction with the rest of the development team, you will architect and build highly performant, scalable and extensible external APIs
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders, at all levels, to continuously improve our product in a measured data-driven approach
- Learn quickly, adapt, and invent based on changing company needs and priorities
- Contribute to code reviews, tech talks, innovation drives and patents
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelors in a computer science or other equivalent field
- Proficiency in deploying production systems using a major programming language like Java, Python, NodeJS or similar
- Excellent command over object oriented design and system design
- Experience building distributed systems and scaling them with high availability
- Ability to exercise autonomy rather than needing detailed direction and proactively get things done
- Experience in customer facing software development
- Proficiency building unit and performance tests to ensure reliability and scalability
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) models, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning is a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP is a plus
Why work with us
- A small collaborative and excited team
- We value autonomy, allowing you to choose the configuration that makes you most productive
- Able to work remotely anywhere in Indian Standard Time
- Continuous learning and up-skill opportunities
- We love ideas, innovation and experiments!
- Competitive salary
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Java Developer JD:
- Strong hands-on code development experience in JAVA 14+, Restful Service, Spring Boot, JDBC Template.
- Experience in SQL scripting
- Experienced in developing and deploying web applications using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Hands on experience in one of the IDE’s – Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience with Tools- Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in entire software development life cycle from analysis, coding, testing, debugging and publishing using GIT
- AWS Services will be an added advantage
- Experience Kafka, K8s and Containerswill be an added advantage
Excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills with proven abilities in resolving the complex software issues.
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level ( 2-5 years of experience)
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Location : Remote. (Office is based in bangalore)
Compensation : Market standards with additional ESOP’s
threedots is an early stage,well funded startup changing the way stock market trading works in India and filling the gaping holes in the current retail trading/investing market in the country. We’re building India’s first social platform for stock market based content creators.
We’re looking for talented folks with a growth mindset and passion to create exciting, high impact products from scratch to help us on our mission to democratise the stock markets for the millennial generation.
Ideal candidates are expected to apply their primary engineering skill set while also developing skills of a product and owning features end to end.
Brownie points for experience in trading or investing.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Kotlin, Golang including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Proven understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
- Experience designing, building and delivering high quality software on time
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Good eye to build and enhance exciting products
Immedite joining/Notice period upto 30 days
WFH till the end of Pendimic
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Invent, design and build software that is stable and performant
● Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team
will be working on
● Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
● Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment
● Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development
practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products
● Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database
● Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
● Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical
● 5-7 Years of Experience
● Expertise in software design and development
● Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
● Have knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
● A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
● Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
● Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and
third-party integration story
● Ability to think and analyse both breadthwise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise
(threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
About the opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
- You will contribute to all aspects of an agile software development life-cycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing and operations.
- You will build cutting-edge scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
- You will push your design and architecture limits for new product development.
- You will collaborate with product managers, and other key stakeholders within the MMT family to successfully execute projects.
- You will ensure compliance with build/release and configuration management process.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You possess good understanding of Agile Methodology, Object Oriented Programming Concepts and Responsive Designs.
- You have hands-on experience on Java/ J2EE stack and have done development across multiple browsers/platforms delivering mind-boggling results.
- You thrive in complexity and jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues to delivery projects within tight deadlines.
- If you have work experience in a product/start-up company, we’ll like you even more.
Our Purpose and Challenges
With over 47% market-share, MakeMyTrip is India’s first and biggest travel company. In fact, one in every four passengers at an airport is our customer. Driven by the desire to provide an exceptional travel experience for our customers, we have continuously stayed ahead of the curve by developing technology and products to meet the ever-changing demands of the rapidly evolving travel ecosystem.
We are currently solving multiple challenging problems, including -
- How to bring the next 100 million users to our platform?
- How to leverage customer insights to create a truly personalised experience for users?
- How to create a delightful experience for our users, to make travel synonymous to MMT?
Required Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Technical Skillsets Required :
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE development
- Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc- )
- Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) & Hibernate/Spring
- Experience with SOAP / REST web services
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo DB is desirable
- Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
- Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
- Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
- Bonus points for any mobile development experience
- Used Agile methodology
- Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
- Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
- Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
- Bonus points on having Hands-on Experience at least at basic level with Solr / ElasticSearch
- Knowledge on Micro-service architecture must
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
- Primary role in software development with object-oriented Java
- The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with spring / Hibernate, SOAP / REST, and SQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and re-architecture
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
- Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great customers products.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
- Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus
Job Role :
- Quinbay is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value. We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies for creating future digital platforms.
- OPPORTUNITIES : Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open source development frameworks and methodologies - on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Mcommerce and a whole lot others.
- Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.