NoBroker is a new and disruptive force in the Real Estate Industry. We’re a site that’s built to let you buy, sell, rent, find a PG or a flatmate WITHOUT paying any brokerage.
Our mission is to lead India’s real estate industry, towards an era of doing real estate transactions in a convenient and brokerage-free manner. We currently save our customers over 250 crores per year in brokerage. NoBroker was founded by alumni from IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur & IIM Ahmedabad in March 2014 and have since served over 35 lakh customers. As a VC funded company, we’ve raised over 20M+ in a couple of rounds of funding. We’re a team of 350 people driven by passion, the passion to help you fulfil your housing requirement, without paying a hefty brokerage.
NoBroker has worked tirelessly to remove all information asymmetry caused by brokers. We also enable owners and tenants to interact with each other directly by using our technologically advanced platform. Our world-class services include-
1-Verified brokerage-free properties for buyers and tenants
2- Quick brokerage-free tenants & buyers for property owners
3-Benefit rich services including online rental agreement and dedicated relationship managers
Our app (70 lakhs+ downloads) and our website serve 4 cities at present – Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai. Our rapid growth means that we will keep on expanding to more cities shortly.
Are you looking for huge work- independence, passionate peers, steep learning curve, meritocratic work culture, massive growth environment with loads of fun, best-in-class salary and ESOPs? Just apply to our jobs below :-)
- To manage and develop the exhibition sales team setting objectives to achieve pre-set targets identified from the exhibition sales plan.
- To ensure that all opportunities are reacted to, proactively targeted and relationship managed in a timely manner.
- To develop sales strategy, taking into account market trends and the business environment and review this on a monthly basis reporting on any findings.
- To undertake relevant sales and marketing activities in order to achieve sales targets from exhibition clients.
- To ensure contracts are accurately raised and reflect the proposal made and ensure they are signed and returned.
- To ensure packages of services are agreed with the client and communicated to the ACC Liverpool events and operations teams.
- To ensure that the sustainability of an event is taken into account when offering availability to a client.
- To identify opportunities and grow new business from a variety of large multi national, local and regional organisations to ensure a diverse complimentary mix of events.
- Liaise closely with Corporate, Association, Sport and Entertainment sector leads on any potential clash events prior to confirming availability to clients to avoid programming conflict.
- To develop a robust CRM process to ensure that key client relationships are developed on an on-going consistent basis and that this information is recorded and reported each month.
- On a monthly basis, report on enquiries received, lost and developed, the state of the sector including business position in relation to the budget target.
- To follow up on any leads and general enquiries, dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner and ensure that team members do the same.
- To proactively call potential customers and ensure that team members are targeted to do the same.
- To set up and attend regular ‘keep in touch’ client meetings.
- To set up and attend regular ‘keep in touch’ team member meetings.
- To attend exhibitions, meetings and other events nationally and internationally as required to promote our organization.
- To provide a monthly sales activity report.
Our client is a one of a kind portal that provides hassle-free online venue booking experience to its customers for all kinds of celebrations.
Founded in 2015 by alumni from BITS-Pilani who were also a part of the founding team at Jabong & Wadi.com, this Gurgaon based startup works with 3000+ venues in 10+ cities ranging from hotels, standalone banquets to small restaurants.This online marketplace helps find and book venues quickly, effortlessly and at the lowest possible price with just a click of the mouse.
It is disrupting the unorganised events industry by changing the way venues are shortlisted and booked in India.
What you will do:
- Supporting our existing venues and keeping them engaged with the features on the site
- Consistently developing a community of venues by building rapport
- Contributing ideas to improve service for venues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in business development
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Willingness to work 6 days a week
- Willingness to travel within DelhiNCR
- Event planning experience is a plus
- Ability to take ownership and achieve targets under pressure
FinCRM is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management Solution with enhanced Office Management capabilities. It helps companies and individuals manage their sales, marketing, and support efforts all from a single place. It is equipped to help businesses of all sizes build excellent customer relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel.
- Great networking skills.
- Negotiation and Convincing skills.
- Reviewing client feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
Handling international as well as local cliental to solve their query and also sell them residential projects in the Mumbai region.
Searching for the new cliental apart from traffic on website by corporate visits and corporate tie-ups.
Making Relationship with existing builders and doing new tie-ups with builders/developers.
Meeting Targets with Monthly & Quarterly Deadliness & Business Development operations.
Doing outbound calling to convert prospective clients into sales.
Figure out the potential of new projects and to do tie-ups with them.
Making Site visits to clients in Residential Projects of different Reputed Builders.
Collecting Brokerage from the Builder/Developer after sale of their project.
Providing after sales services to client & assisting in Home Loans.
- Reach out to untapped potential customers and brief them about organization.
- Build a good rapport with them, convert them and on-board them.
- Identify market opportunities and design a strategy to ensure there is maximum sales.
- Forecast the trend and keep the product team updated.
- Develop a sales pipeline based on the forecasted output, to efficiently achieve the target
- Keep abreast of competition.
Desired Profile :
- Excellent communication skills: Should be able to converse fluently in English. Conversing in Hindi would be an added advantage.
An extrovert : The skill of socializing and starting a conversation with anyone is of utmost importance.
Strong presentation skills : Stage fear? Nah!!! Should always be ready to address a group with ease and confidence.
- Perseverance and a go-getter!
- Strong academic background
- Experience in Sales is always welcome. Even if you don- t have the experience, but are passionate about it, give it a shot. We welcome learners!
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Business Tie-ups
• Build long-term relationships with new & existing clients