Is your career aspiration to build and scale up Technology products to reach millions of users? Then we are looking for you!
This is with reference to our conversation today. We are looking for great talent like you to help us build the world's largest and only cricket network!
We are what you wish existed while you were growing up playing cricket! CricHeroes is the world’s largest Cricket Network with 10 million+ users. It helps cricketers score their matches, tournaments, get recognition and improve themselves with data. In the next few years, we are determined to reach 100 million+ grassroots cricketers all around the world. With 70+ District level associations, 20+ BCCI affiliated associations in India, and 30+ ICC-affiliated associations, the app is currently used around the world which includes quite a few test-playing countries as well.
We are a team of 44 extraordinary members, who are striving to do some great quality work, empowered with freedom and responsibility, keeping in mind “What’s best for CricHeroes''. We live by the culture of openness and candor. To be able to say what you feel with the right intent helps us to grow as an individual and as a company.
Moving on from work-life balance we believe in work-life integration. For matured adults working with us, we don't find a reason to have control over their leaves and holidays. Thus, we have an “Unlimited Leave Policy” and it's working great for us! In addition, we also have flexible work hours and 5 workdays a week. Moreover for anything, we ensure we set the right Context over Control.
CricHeroes is looking for an Accounts Assistant who will support the accounting department with the day-to-day functions by performing entry-level accounting duties.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
You are passionate about building your career in Accounts and interested in multi-tasking from data entry, recording transactions to audit, fact checking to preparing budget and report.
You are known for being thorough, accurate and honest in your bookkeeping skills.
What are we looking for in you?
Someone who has sound working knowledge of Tally.
You should have good Microsoft Office skills - Excel & Word.
You should be able to work in a team.
Knowledge of GST would be an advantage.
You should have good communication and follow-up skills.
You have completed your Bachelor in Commerce with at least 1 year of experience in accounting.
To increase our Gender Diversity, we are prefer to have a lady team member in the Accounting Team.
What are we looking for, from you?
You will manage day to day banking operations and update Tally Data Entries of Cash, Bank, Purchase, Sales keeping the tally data updated for accounts department.
You will manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner.
You will manage files and records to document transactions.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please send your resume with us.
About the Role
To keep up with the exponential growth at Rupifi, we are looking for an experienced Financial Manager to join the team and work directly with senior management to set up and manage the financial functions.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Understand the business, financials and overall accounts and finance functions
- Take ownership of the accounting, reporting, audit, taxation responsibilities
- Take ownership of invoicing, accounts receivables and payables
- Make business projections: P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow projections
- Track budget vs actual and conduct variance analysis.
- Be adept in and ensure timely maintenance of books of accounts, ledgers, invoicing, GST and TDS computation and filings etc
- Assist Head of Finance with, preparation of MIS, business models and investor presentations, answering queries of investors and prospective investors related to financials and numbers
- Ensure readiness and compliance for any due diligence by incoming investors
- Coordinate for financial functions with any other teams such as purchase, admin, HR, secretarial
Qualifications for Financial Manager
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Commerce, preferably with CA qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in start-ups, corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, financial management, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, and financial modelling
- Familiarity with accounting software such as Tally ERP
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Work with one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the country, backed by marquee investors
- Learn from an exceptional set of founders and core team, who will act as mentors and help shape your career
- Industry leading compensation with a mix of fixed and variable components
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?As Senior Finance Executive (Chartered Accountant) you will be a vital member of the finance team and help to make important financial decisions to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the finance wizard that has a high attention to detail and supports the business in many ways”
What you will really be doing
- Lead the accounting and bookkeeping for subsidiaries in China, France and Portugal
- Ensure the accounting and reporting carried out by the local accountants is completed accurately and in line with Group reporting
- Ensure each company adheres to Group finance and accounting policies and has robust financial controls
- Manage the cash requirements for each company and prepare/assist weekly payment runs
- Ensure that all tax filings/returns and payments are made in a timely manner
- Liaise with local tax advisors to ensure Kwalee is maximising tax relief
- Ensure all statutory filings are completed in a timely manner
- Preparation/review of monthly payroll
- Preparing analytical review summaries explaining the month on month movements
- Work closely with other departments to ensure appropriate costs, budgets and processes are adhered to
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fully qualified accountant (ICAI, ACCA, ACA)
- High attention to detail
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic and highly organised
- Ideally passion for games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Verification of Books of accounts, Revenue Data and Computation of GST liability on a monthly basis
- Verification and Computation of RCM Liability on monthly basis,
- Filing of GSTR 1, GSTR 3B & Monthly returns.
- GSTR - 2A/2B reconciliation with books of accounts.
- Filling GSTR 9 – Annual return and GST audit
- Working closely with the Tax consultants for advisory and foreign tax-related matters
Handling the assessments and queries if any
- Computation of TDS & Equalisation Levy liability on monthly basis,
- Filing of TDS returns verification of PAN etc for Payroll and Vendor related payouts.,
- Filing of Equalisation Leavy returns,
- Interacting with other functions/departments within the company
- Knowledge of WHT on International Transactions
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing transactions and compliance
- Foreign subsidiaries tax compliance and structuring transactions working with foreign consultants
- Monthly/quarterly local compliances relating to International subsidiaries (US, Middle east etc)
- Other matters related to taxation
We have urgent opening for #Accountant in leading manufacturer & exporter of Stainless Steel product..
JobLocation:- Drive IN Road , Ahmedabad
yearsofexperience :2yr to 4yr
qualifications :- Degree in finance
requiredskills :- Candidate should have the knowledge of GST and should know to handle the accounts properly , Be well versed with use of Tally and M.S. Office ,Bank Reconciliation Invoice preparation, Sales-Purchase Entries, Basic Accounting, TDS, Do all Account Related work..
references are highly appreciated!
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/ receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinating and completing annual audits
- Providing recommendations
- Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions
- Assigning projects and directing staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meeting financial accounting objectives
- Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records to document transactions
What you need to have:
- Must have working experience on tally ERP.
- Having good knowledge of GST TDS is a must
- Should be able to create and maintain Balance sheet and P&L Accounts
- Must be able to join immediately
- Preparing financial statements like Trial Balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance sheet for all the clients in Tally and Excel.
- Preparing accounting filings and qualification documents for licenses and compliances.
- Computating and payment/ filing of returns for Advance Tax, TDS, Professional Tax and GST
- Maintaining accounting ledgers and bank account reconciliations in Tally.
- Preparing cash flow / customised MIS for clients
- Handling cash-related transactions and structuring of transactions.
- Preparing reports & statements, providing necessary documents while Scrutiny / Assessment of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax etc.
- Finalizing of accounts and making necessary payments for statutory and applicable taxes.
- Preparing provisional balance sheet & P&L a/c for a period of three / five years to generate the estimated/ expected revenue earning or the financial position ahead for companies applying for Project finance and startup investments also
- Ensuring that all the client data is updated on timely basis
- Coordinating with clients and solving their queries
- Tracking client deadlines and making sure that they are always met
- Supervising junior staff and colleagues to ensure deadlines are always met Researching answers to questions when you are not clear about the correct answer and drafting responses
- Giving proper updates to clients and following up with them
- Filing for incorporation of new business structures like private limited company, OPC, LLP, partnership firm, etc.
- Preparing agreements and documents related to the company formation or amendment in company details.
- Passing of Board Resolutions for any changes in the company directors/ Shareholders Carrying out the procedure of share transfer / issue of shares etc
- Preparing TDS working sheet as per TDS chart rates
- Making online payment through internet banking Filing TDS returns including reconciliation via TRACES, issuing certificates and coordinating the same with other companies and individuals.
- Preparing GST working on monthly basis after calculation for GST receivable and payable from different type of customers / Vendors thoroughly and filing of returns through portal on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Calculating monthly Professional Tax as per eligibility. Checking and verifying all vouchers of purchase, sales, receipts, payment and Journal entries for Internal audit till finalization and submission of relevant taxes.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years as a Senior Accountant
- Minimum Post Graduation in Commerce Field; additional certification in Finance field / Taxation field will be a plus.
- In-depth Knowledge of Finance & Taxation.
- Knowledge of labour laws and any other legal laws will be a plus
- Working of TDS on salary of employees
- E-payment of PTRC & PTEC & PTRC yearly professional tax returns with sales tax site (Form IIIB).
- Knowledge of all GST rates applicable for all types of services and products.
Job Description for Social Beat - Accounts Manager.
Role: Accounts Manager
Experience :5-6 years
Industry :Service Sector
Areas of Experience :-
Sound Technical knowledge in Accounting including payroll accounting
Sound Technical knowledge in TDS, Equalisation levy and GST
MIS reporting to Management
Handling 30-35 clients monthly billing
Handling a team of 2-3 accountants
Monthly Book closure
Good knowledge in Tally ERP accounting
Receivables and payables Review and follow up.
Accurate timely information to Ad managers
Proper maintenance of Registers, files, invoices Etc.
Additional Requirements :
Filing of TDS and GST Returns
Payroll Processing in Tally
- Ensuring timely and proper Accounting of entries related to expenses and payments.(Zoho Books)
- Ensure timely payment of Rent, Salary, Utility Bills & statutory dues
- Ensuring Inventories are entered and invoiced in the system.
- Funds Management and vendor’s payment. Reconciliation of Vendors ledger..
- Follow up with Audit Team for Stores Audit, Stock Loss Recovery.
- Stock or inventory management
- Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors.
- Ensure statutory compliances and timely deposit of statutory dues
- Indirect & Direct Tax compliance
- Submission of GST/TDS Returns on monthly, quarterly and annually
- Invoicing, follow up with customer for payment & Reconciliation of customer account