- Build elegant backend platform components for high throughput and low latency distributed systems.
- Solve challenging problems with cutting edge design and algorithms.
- Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You will work with others in the team to maintain the health of our systems and code base, keep development hygienes, refactor and make improvements, keep our systems robust and resilient.
- 2+ years of professional backend programming experience
- Experience with Python programming language
- 1+ years of professional programming experience with Service-oriented architecture (SOA), microservices, and REST APIs
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS and GCE
- Experience with containerized microservices and serverless architectures
- Experience with API Gateways, and strong understanding of API management and orchestration
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastores including but not limited to Postgres, MySQL, and Elasticsearch.
About Entropik Technologies:
Entropik Tech is the world's leading Emotion AI company that reads Human Emotions, helping redefine experiences.
In our Mission to Humanize experiences, we have built AI technologies that understand Human Emotions by Facial Expressions, Eye Movement, Voice Tonality and Brainwaves, in a fast and scalable manner.
Our Diverse product portfolio lets you measure experiences across Media, Digital & Shopper interactions in an accurate and meaningful way.
Entropik Tech provides Emotion Insights to over 150 global brands in CPG, Retail, Media & Publishing, Telecom, and Financial Services industries amongst others. The company has a presence across North America, Europe, Middle East, India and South-East Asia.
About Entropik Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Must have exp in Django. [ Mandatory]
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework.
- Familiarity with event driven programming as well as the MVC.
- Good understanding of SQL databases.
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
What kind of work will you get?
We are looking for a Nodejs developer.
Examples of technical tasks:
Working on our backend SDK to implement APIs that will be consumed by the frontend widgets
Designing APIs for different auth recipes
Architecting auth flows
You will also be given non technical tasks like product brain storming, competitor analysis and writing documentation.
Note: Compensation is as per the applicant's geography
Well versed in nodejs with 2+ years of professional experience
Familiar with and comfortable working with Web frameworks like FastAPI, Django and Flask
Familiar with HTTP networking in nodejs
Strong understanding of async and sync modes in nodejs
Contributed to open source, or have your own open source repo with a community and many github stars
Built an in-house authentication or authorization solution or worked with solutions such as Keycloak, Auth0, Ory, Okta etc
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite,
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side
- Implementation of security and data
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc. Experience administering innovation with methodologies such as design
- Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as
- Strong communication skills and great product
- Proficient communication skills verbal and
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance depending on the specific
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business
- Strong unit test and debugging
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or
- 2+ years of experience as a Python developer
- Expert knowledge of Python and a minimum of a year of experience in working with Django Rest Framework
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python
- Attention to detail and ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Good knowledge and Experience in Python, should have Excellent Python programming Skills
- Experience in Django Rest Framework
- Understand models, views, and templates
- Knowledge of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Must be able to build API endpoints
- Must have experience with MySQL database
- Good knowledge and Experience in Docker and DevOps.
- Basic knowledge of Swagger API Documentation.
- Experience in Cloud / AWS Computing / Digital Ocean
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github, and Performing other web development tasks assigned
- Be articulate and should have strong communication skills (Verbal/Written).
Good To Have -
- Working knowledge of Celery, Postgres
Contributions to FOSS, StackOverflow, and GitHub profile with your side projects, if available will definitely be an added advantage.
Coordinating with the development team to determine application requirements.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality
JD - Senior Dev with more than 5 years relevant experience
1. Working experience on web development using Python/Django
2. Comfortable with using Django framework.
3. Understanding of web servers
4. Knowledge in PostgreSQL, MySQL, and other database queries
5. Experience in using Redis cache.
6. Understanding of web technologies
7. Experience in REST API development using Django.
8. Strong hold on Apache
9. Integration of data storage solutions
10. Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
12. Good communication skill
13. .net/.NET core will be an added advantage
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
What would you do:
1) Drive design and implementation of 100ms dashboard backend
2) Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
3) Decision making and implementation of System design, DB design, Scalable Architecture .
4) Lead the entire software development and delivery cycle from ideation to deployment and everything in between
5) Be willing to learn and collaborate
6) Work with high ownership
Who can apply:
1) Computer Science/Engineering or Mathematics major.
2) **4-6 years** of professional software development experience.
3) Hands on experience in **Python programming**
4) Knowledge of **Django/Flask**
5) Good understanding of **databases, SQL(MySQL or PostgreSQL) and No-SQL(Redis)**
6) Knowledge of **REST paradigm, service-oriented architecture, and distributed systems**
7) Strong fundamental grasp of **data structures and algorithms**
Good to have:
2) Experience with **open source contribution**
3) Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
4) Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
5) Ability to ship consumer facing, high quality products
You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience in video at places like Facebook and Hotstar
You can grow as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
At Cityflo, we are solving the problem of commuting to the office which affects employees in big, populated Indian cities every day. Cityflo provides a bus experience like no other - we run premium AC buses for daily commuters. We’re changing the way urban Indians commute and enabling everyone to reclaim hours of their time every day. Before the imposed lockdown due to coronavirus, we were serving about 7500 commuters per day. We plan to scale to 5,00,000 per day in the next 4 years in a profitable and sustainable manner.
You can read more about our engineering and culture on our blog: https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/" target="_blank">https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/
Role & Requirements
- 2+ year experience in application development
- ability to write efficient SQL queries and design schemas for relational databases
- good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- experience in using and understanding code from Open Source
- experience with implementing best software engineering practices like version control with git, code reviews, writing unit-tests, writing readable code
- experience with Python and Django is a plus.
- inclination towards researching new technologies and adapt them to solve challenges we face
We look for engineers who
- Are committed to their growth and learning
- care about working in and building a strong engineering culture
- want to take significant ownership and decision making power
- want to make an impact in the real world while working with a great team in a hyper-growth environment
Crownstack is a user experience and design-led software development company that enables technology startups and product companies to deliver high-quality software solutions.
We believe in design-led engineering to build digital experiences for mobile, web and other platforms. We leverage agile development processes to deliver work in successive sprints.
We have a good number of happy clients in North America, Europe and India served by an amazing team of 60+ employees.
- Experience in developing and deploying software using Python and Django framework. Should have more than 3 years of relative experience.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases - Experience in tracking, analytics integration and A/B testing - Experience in AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. experience with multi tenancy is a plus.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Comfortable with search engines like ElasticSearch.
The icing on the Cake:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to lead a decision-making process.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence for managing the application lifecycle.
- Working experience with Scrum methodology.
- Exposure to maintaining code quality using various tools and guidelines.
- Develop and deliver amazing software solutions with unit/e2e test cases.
- Following best development practices and life cycle processes.
- High commitment to work and taking ownership of deliverables.
- Attending client demos/meetings as well as internal scrum meetings.
- Work on Django, Python, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, MongoDB, AWS, DynamoDB
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance efficient applications and Rest APIs
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth with a focus on innovation.
- Design lead engineering process.
- Streamlined engineering process woven around Agile methodology with help of tools.
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in new age Domains and technologies.