Job Description/ Responsibilities:
ASP.NET MVC / MSSQL Development & Support for diverse Web-based applications using MVC.
Knowledge of web development like Ecommerce, CMS, Custom Application Development
Prior questions for Know about you more .
1How many year quality development experience in ASP.NET MVC?(Training & education project not consider)
2Which area live in Ahmadabad ?
3What is current salary ?
4If select Willing to join immediately ?
About Fruxinfo Private Limited
Fruxinfo is a web design company based in India. We serve website design, SEO, web development and graphic design services. We have been forming our work with hand-picked developers since 2011.
We have been designing websites and ranking websites on search engines for 8 years. In the current scenario we can fulfill all the needs of web services with our hand-picked team of development. Web designing and SEO are not just a work but a passion. You can trust Fruxinfo based on completed previous work and reviews.
- Experienced in automated deployment tools such Continuous Integration (Azure DevOps/Git).
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components. Good to have knowledge on online & offline sync capabilities in Progressive Web Application (PWA) implementation.
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps is optional.
- Knowledge on INFORM, WARN and ERROR logging in Azure Application Insights, error handling, access authorization, data connectivity in C# is mandatory.
- Knowledge on publisher/subscriber queueing such as RabbitMQ.
- All C# code must contain descriptive comments to functions, or complex/nested loops, if, or case statements.
- Knowledge on NetSuite is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure Active Directory is an advantage. Knowledge on OAuth 2.0 & JWT Tokens is mandatory. Writing high-level design and technical analysis documents.
- Should have worked on Agile framework
- Strong Experience on. NET Core, . NET Microservices, C# 5.0 Xunit - Unit Test Framework - C#, Entity Framework/Entity Framework and RESTful Design, Redis
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 & above
- Should be well versed with RabbitMQ
- Knowledge on Azure Active Directory, Application Insights, Azure Devops/Git/Bitbucket Pipeline, Serverless / Azure functions, Azure Service Fabric / Functions
- Hands-on JWT Tokens, API Authorization, OAuth 2.0 JSON or XML
- Exposure to NetSuite, Workato will be an added advantage
Backend Web Developer
Our client operates from 18 cities across 13 countries. Our investment personnel manage US $247 billion across a wide range of global, regional and country-specific strategies - both traditional and alternative - in listed equity and fixed income. At Lazard Asset Management, we pride ourselves in balancing the feel of a small firm with the scale of a large global organization. Our entrepreneurial culture and flat management structure foster an environment in which good ideas can take flight, no matter where they come from.
Our client is looking for an innovative software engineer to join our IT department. This individual will be working on the systems that support the global sales and marketing organization. This role will be responsible for building and supporting the backend services and API’s used in all of the applications. This role requires a highly motivated, organized and experienced developer with pride of ownership reflected through clean design, code quality and a disciplined software development approach.
- Design and implement middle-tier web applications, and RESTful services.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Support existing software with quick troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Be part of an empowered team following agile methodologies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 5+ year’s applications development experience with full-stack development and agile frameworks.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and service-oriented design.
- Work effectively both as a contributing team member and independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
- Fast paced programming mentality with quick turnaround.
- Expertise with API creation and RESTful services.
- Expertise developing backend server components using Python, NodeJS, C#
- Expertise building micro service architecture.
- Experiencebuilding and supporting websites using CMS systems (Tridion, Drupal, AEM)
- Experience and proficiency with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase).
- Experience and proficiency with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Experience running services on container technologies like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Amazon AWS or equivalent cloud architecture experience with a major cloud provider.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Experience with CRM systems especially Salesforce is a plus.
- Code and test programming for software and mobile apps.
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Creating top-quality applications.
- Collaborating with front-end developers.
- Ensuring that junior staff delivers according to standards.
- Improving functionality.
- Using the most updated and appropriate technologies.
- Designing and building application layers.
.Net, Java & SQL Database
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank, or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating DevOps culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest, and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
At ThoughtWorks, we’re committed to fostering an inclusive community for all technologists. Help us achieve a more balanced workplace by anonymously answering the following demographic questions.
- Must have skills:
- MVC, .Net C# 4.0, 4.5, .Net Core 3.1
- ASP .Net & ASP .Net Core
- Database - SQL Server – 12/13/14/15
Urgent Requirement for .NET Developers
We are seeking responses from Dot Net developers to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework (knowledge of the MVC framework is a must). You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems, and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. We would like to meet you if you are also passionate about .NET framework and software design/architecture.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Attention to detail:
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Please feel free to connect on below mentioned contact
Job Position: JAVA Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 to 12 years
• Responsible for developing Web Applications using J2EE components.
• Responsible for developing standalone applications using Core Java and JDBC.
Desired Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc in Computer Science or IT
Added advantage: Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP), Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) certification
- Strong skills in JAVA programming languages and focus specially on the following areas Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Struts framework, JDBC/JPA/mybatis (ibatis)/Hibernate, Threads, Collections and Design Patterns.
- Strong skills in web technologies HTML 4/5, JQuery, AJAX, Java Script and CSS.
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientation.
- Above average skills in SQL with familiarity in any of the standard RDBMS – MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle.
- Must have good written and oral communication in English language.
- Must be completely hands-on and an individual contributor and a self-starter; must be able to complete assignments (suitable to his/her experience) with minimal assistance.
- Very good at Analytical and Logical skills.
- Solid understanding of the web development lifecycle.
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver software on time.
What you'll do:
- Solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push technical boundaries
- Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional product and technical teams to support multiple projects
- Maintain technical design documentation, communicating architectural and design changes to development teams
- Conduct regular design and code reviews, establishing and publishing quality and performance metrics
- Manage and foster a team-oriented environment, providing technical oversight to team members
- Bachelor of Science
- 9+ years of experience working with .NET technologies, with advanced proficiency in C#
- A minimum of 4-5 years working with SQL Server Databases, designing new or altering existing table structures to meet project requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architecture and SOA services
- Strong background in web technologies and architectures
- Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Data-driven, analytical approach to problem solving and project management
- Experience working in a product-based IT company and/or banking and financial services company
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies, including Agile
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, NoSQL, Message Queue, and building Reusable Libraries