- Working with Banks in 24x7 based environment and identify Application problems and advising on the solution.
- Analyzing application/OS logs to spot common trends and underlying problems.
- Analyzing underlying database using SQL queries (MS SQL /Oracle or any other relational database).
- Deploying, testing, and reporting bugs/issues in new modules and support clients in testing.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- knowledge of Linux Commands and database queries.
- Knowledge of Application servers i.e Apache Tomcat/ Jboss.
- Knowledge of shell script
- knowledge on Banking Digital Products i.e. IMPS, UPI
About Olive crypto
If you want to be a part of Digital Payments journey of India - do join us. We are enabling digital payments in India by providing affordable solutions to large and small financial institutions in India. Our passion is to build robust, highly scalable cloud ready solutions using open technologies - Java.
Numerator is looking for an experienced, talented and quick-thinking DevOps Manager to join our team and work with the Global DevOps groups to keep infrastructure up to date and continuously advancing. This is a unique opportunity where you will get the chance to work on the infrastructure of both established and greenfield products. Our technology harnesses consumer-related data in many ways including gamified mobile apps, sophisticated web crawling and enhanced Deep Learning algorithms to deliver an unmatched view of the consumer shopping experience.
As a member of the Numerator DevOps Engineering team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms from on-premise to the cloud across a wide range of software ecosystems. Many of your daily tasks and engagement with applications teams will help shape how new projects are delivered at scale to meet our clients demands.
This role requires a balance between hands-on infrastructure-as-code deployments with application teams as well as working with Global DevOps Team to roll out new initiatives.
What you will get to do
Nice to have
Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
1) WebFOCUS BI Reporting
2) WebFOCUS Adminstration
3) Sybase or Oracle or SQL Server or Snowflake
4) DWH Skills
Nice to have:
1) Experience in SAP BO / Crystal report / SSRS / Power BI
2) Experience in Informix
3) Experience in ETL
• Technical knowledge regarding best practices of BI development / integration.
• Candidate must understand business processes, be a detailed-oriented person and quickly grasp new concepts.
• Additionally the candidate will have strong presentation, interpersonal, software development and work management skills.
• Strong Advanced SQL programming skills are required
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Experience working with one or more BI Reporting tools as Analyst/Developer.
• Knowledge of data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
• Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
• Experience converting reports from one reporting tool to another
Typically requires 6-9 years of database administration experience working with various database management systems
Has a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems, application and Web standards and database licensing
Thorough understanding of performance monitoring, analysis and tuning
Specialized knowledge in database administration of Large database on windows environments Knowledge in performance tuning activities and troubleshooting the issues Knowledge in latest IaaS technologies Cloud, AWS AZURE Knowledge in automating IaaS
● Good experience with Continuous integration and deployment tools like
Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.
● Ability to understand problems and craft maintainable solutions.
● Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners to understand
and integrate their API or data flow systems with Xeno, so a minimal
understanding of data and API integration is a must.
● Experience with docker and microservice based architecture using
orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
● Understanding of Public Cloud, We use Azure and Google Cloud.
● Familiarity with web servers like Apache, nginx, etc.
● Possessing knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, New
● Scripting in languages like Python, Golang, etc is required.
● Some knowledge of database technologies like MYSQL and Postgres is
● Understanding Linux, specifically Ubuntu.
● Bonus points for knowledge and best practices related to security.
● Knowledge of Java or NodeJS would be a significant advantage.
Initially, when you join some of the projects you’d get to own are:
● Audit and improve overall security of the Infrastructure.
● Setting up different environments for different sets of teams like
QA,Development, Business etc.
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Customer Support Associate - UNIX and DB works within a team of technical support professionals aimed at delivering technical solutions for Commvault’s customer base. This customer base has a wide range of technical ability and this role has no ceiling, you will own an issue from initial pick-up all the way to working with the development team on identifying a possible solution. This position is part of our UNIX and DB group in our Customer Support Center. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative and collaborative technologists to join a global team that has led the industry in satisfaction seven years in a row. We offer innovative training, interesting colleagues, and the opportunity to grow with us. Our UNIX and DB Group is focused around but not limited to backups of Unix and Linux platforms and databases within the Commvault suite, this includes networking, troubleshooting, connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues on an OS and or hardware. We are a source of expertise for not just our customer base but also our partners and consultants on site.
You get the “Freedom to make an impact, together”. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with a genuine passion for all things tech to join our expert and super-friendly UNIX and DB team.
Position Responsibilities include:
Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
Dedication to the success and satisfaction of our customers
Recreation of problems in house
Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
Working remotely on enterprise level customers and dark sites
Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Position Requirements include:
At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
Expert level knowledge of Unix-flavoured operating systems and its components.
Strong understanding of Oracle , HANA and SAP databases,
Good understanding of Unix/Linux clusters, with installing and configuring software.
Solid understanding of Unix device management (tape and disk)
Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with Linux OS and/or hardware.
Desirable to have exposure to storage arrays like NetApp, HDS
Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management fundamentals
Previous experience with Commvault technologies is highly desirable as is other backup software such as Veritas, Symantec, Backup Exec, ShadowProtect, NetBackup, NetWorker, Avamar, VEEAM, or TSM is a plus
Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
Strong customer relations skills.
Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent team player.
We value knowledge and curiosity, no matter whether you learnt it at university, through courses or by learning from others.
Ideally a Bachelors Degree
Preferred - OCP/OCA/OCM, Red Hat – RHCSA, RHCE
Role & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be experienced in leading and developing a support team within a product support environment
- This position will oversee the teams active case workload and provide guidance where required with a focus on a high-quality world-class customer experience.
- Oversees top tier customer critical account technical support situations to insure all elements of technical support are progressing to issue resolution. Initiates and facilitates the discussion with customer and respective resolution stakeholders during critical issues. Ensures timely, professional and effective communication with the customer and internal groups from both the technical and management perspectives
- Assists with the maintenance of and compliance with department policies and procedures
- Identifies team and individual training needs and assist in driving the delivery of these training initiatives
- Mentors and coaches Technical Support Engineers, soft skills, case management, technical skills, etc.
- Participates and leads hiring to get the best available talent
Qualification (Knowledge & Skills)
- 6-8 years of Experience in Production Support. Preferably in the BFSI domain.
- Experience of leading L1 & L2 support resources
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with multiple levels of customer with the ability to obtain a working knowledge in support of their business objectives in relation to the delivery of secure applications and data
- Prior experience working for a global IT vendor in a similar role
- Ability to facilitate and manage cross-team collaboration to solve customer issues working with teams in person and virtually
- Experience serving as a customer advocate able to understand and articulate the needs of the client and deliver on those needs
- Ability to keep calm and cool during critical situations and skilled in handling high profile situations with ease
- Must be motivated by challenges, results driven, and able to recommend multiple solutions for a problem
- Strong negotiation and difficult conversation skills for leading critical discussions and setting customer expectations
- Experience creating concise reports for customers, following customer situations/incidents (Incident reports and RCA)
- Proven ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to share constructive feedback; be able to adapt to and embrace change
- Three years bachelor regular degree
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in a technical support environment with 1 - 2 years of people management experience
- Understanding of SLA definitions and tracking.
- Understanding of Support metrics
- Excellent in Customer communication and has a natural flavour for Customer Service
- Good people management skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Hands on experience on On-premise & Cloud deployments
- RHEL/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu
- NodeJS (PM2 is a plus)
- MongoDB and Oracle , RabbitMQ
- Strong understanding of Networking and TCP/UDP protocols
- AWS (Covers S3)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Startup experience is a plus
at ERP based Company
Onsite Opportunity for Oracle Fusion HCM Functional (TalentManagement/ CoreHR) Consultant’s – UAE. Exp.- 8+Years, Very strong in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Atleast 2 e2e Implementation in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Excellent Communication. Joining time: Max. 10 Days. Kindly contact Ramesh- 782, 938, 2777, rbguddanur AT appstec-me DOT com