Applicorns is a Mumbai based firm specializing in App, Web, E-Commerce development, Digital Marketing & AI Integration. ,Soon we will be received an award of one of the best startup companies to work for in Mumbai by Silicon India.
|1. Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;|
|2. 2+ years in mobile software development;|
|3. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;|
|4. Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;|
|5. Experience with automated testing and building;|
|6. Experience with CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;|
|7. Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.|
|8. Intermediate English skills.|
What will you work on?
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices
Do you fit in?
- Must have built at least five Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial
- Part of the core team responsible for powering the various apps and moving parts of the product
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Design new and re-design existing user-facing features
- Design, build and own key technology decisions and implementations
- Wear multiple hats - that of an architect, developer or product owner
- Collaborate with other team members to find optimal solutions and engineering workarounds based on resource/time constraints
- Communicate development status and features to the rest of the team members
- Manage interactions with designers, testers and other developers
- Define and enforce front end coding standards, accessibility and other technical standards
Required Skills :
- 4 - 6 years of overall software development experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in Native React
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Experience with collaborative code development in small agile teams and managing releases (Git, Gerrit, Continuous Integration)
- Outstanding understanding of software design and architecture
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Knowledge of UI development (UI Kit, App Life Cycle, View Controller life cycle, Storyboards, Auto layout)
- Basic and Advanced concepts of Swift (for e.g., generics, KVO, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year experience in Swift.
- Implementation details of complex features (e.g., push notifications, Analytics integration, accessibility, features of health kit, deep-linking, etc.)
- MVC, MVVM, VIPER design patterns and other patterns used in iOS
- Apple UI guidelines, Guidelines/process to submit app to the App Store
- Good communication skills.
- Be responsible for our native Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Be flexible and knowledgeable so that you can switch between the two platforms as and when needed.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UI designers, and other technical development resources
- Turn design ideas into features implementation that scale to millions of users by working closely with other mobile and backend engineers
- Develop unit and integration tests to ensure code quality and test coverage
- Ability to work independently solving technical problems
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited college or university
- You have at least 5 years of experience in developing native mobile applications with Java and/or Kotlin (for Android) and Objective-C and/or Swift (iOS) while working within a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK as well as iOS SDK – app lifecycle, UI using XML layouts (Android) and constraints and dynamic sizing (iOS) as well as data management and caching
- Knowledge of build systems in Android using Gradle. Knowledge of cocoapods and other tools for iOS build systems
- Knowledge of change management systems such as Git
- Knowledge of Reactive programming
- You’re familiar with mobile product and design lifecycle, and collaborating closely with designers and product managers
- You have experience building and shipping mobile apps to a large user base.
- You write high quality code with unit and automated tests.
- You’re comfortable with identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks.
- Experience integrating backend REST API’s.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development
- Strong understanding of object oriented design principles
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge scripting tools and build tools.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit http://www.quotient.com" target="_blank">www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws
About the Company :
- Tickled Media is the largest online content and community platform for women in Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we run theAsianparent.com, HerStyleAsia, AsianMoneyGuide and NONILO.com.
- Our flagship brand, theAsianparent.com, is Southeast Asia's #1 digital parenting destination and reaches over 11 million mums in the region. As a group, we reach over 12 million Asian women monthly, with content available in 13 different languages.
Link: https://tickledmedia.com/ / https://sg.theasianparent.com/
iOS Developer Job Summary
Total Exp : 4+ years
- Minimum 1 year of development experience in Swift
- 4 years of experience as iOS developer
- Ability to work independently on implementing iOS features
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
- Experience in Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, and debugging tools
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience in web service and API integration (REST, JSON and similar)
- Experience with network communications on mobile platforms, making synchronous and asynchronous web service calls
- Familiarity with version control(GIT)
- Understanding on builds and release management, including distribution on iTunes
- Experienced in use and integrations of third party libraries using Cocoapods
- Skilled on understanding UI and UX as per the iOS human interface guidelines
- Work closely with other mobile app
Experience in React Native, Redux, CodePlus
Need to have design/UI component knowledge on both Android/iOS platform.
Capable of deploying the mobile app on both Android / iOS platform.
Excellent knowledge in the integration of the NPM module within the environment.
Good knowledge of data structure and algorithms
Need to have experience in working with RestFul API service.
Must have experience on version control SVN /GIT