a) CSS / Bootstrap : Flex Layout/ability to demonstrate the cascading nature of CSS clearly with example/Positioning.
c) TypeScript: Basic understanding of using TS. Union Types, Index Signatures,
d) REST: Backend experience. REST principles, URL structures for APIs. integration using native JS (fetch and Promises) and in Angular. use cases of getting vs POST vs PUT vs PATCH.
e) Angular : Abstractions of Angular Component, Service, Pipe, Directive, Module, Lifecycles. Knew advanced patterns as well Dynamic Components, Content Projection, Reactive Forms, ViewChild, ContentChild. Understood Observables and various operators demonstration of Design Skills ability to create the component and module hierarchy for a moderately complex application, along with their interactions
About Mobile Programming LLC
Must have (1.5 - 10) years of experience in front end development in an internet startup
Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30 fps at all times
Thorough understanding of the responsibility of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system
Creating custom general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements
Roles and responsibilities
Delivering a complete front end application
Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
Co-ordinating the workflow between graphic designer, HTML coder and yourself
Cooperating with the back end developer in the process of building restful API
Communicating with external webservices
Ensure high quality graphic standards and high consistency
Stay up to date on emerging technologies
Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Build new things + find new solutions - were growing to make room for new products.
- 2+ years experience in front-end development.
- Experience in designing, building, and refactoring large-scale customer-facing web applications.
- Good Knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS.
- Good Knowledge of Angular framework. (Angular 4+).
- Knowledge of Version control systems (Git, SVN).
- Strong sense in product design and user experience.
What you'll need...
- Highly experienced using AngularJS , NodeJS
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- An excellent ability to convert PSD/Sketch mockups into interactive digital experiences
Bonus points for...
- eCommerce development experience Magento,
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Experience developing with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
Experience in Cloud and Serverless
- Knowledge of version control systems (GitHub etc.)
We’re looking for mindful, empathetic, and self-aware engineers to join our team to help us move thinking forward. As a Senior frontend engineer at smallcase, you’ll push the boundaries of what’s possible on the web. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues in design and product, and bring innovative and delightful designs to life. You’ll sweat the details and make things shine.
• Develop end-to-end network optimised, responsive Web Apps from the design implementations of our web platform, mobile apps, internal tools
• Build out responsive front-end for all customer touch-points
• Work with React JS/Vue. The framework should not be a limitation
• Use state management libraries like Redux/flux for better SPA experience
• Deal with data visualisation and presentation - robust graphs using D3/ChartJS/amcharts etc.
• Build reusable code and libraries for cross-project sharing
• Write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage
• Participate in the product roadmap discussions
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain/scale and improve
• 4+ years of experience
• Passionate and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail
• React/Redux, Webpack, Flexbox, CSS grids, Styled components, SSR, AWS, Jenkins. Should be updated with latest front end technologies and trends
• Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and handle graceful degradation
• Should have delivered multiple products. Interest in building things from scratch
• Proficient with build automation tools (gulp, webpack)
• Willingness and affinity to learn
• Interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space - interest trumps experience!
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ (Typescript)
· Strong knowledge of CSS3 extended languages such as SASS / LESS
· Implementing responsive design for mobile sites
· Ability to write high-performance, reusable code using JS best practices.
· Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
· Experience working with theme frameworks like Bootstrap or any Material Design libraries
· Comfortable with JSON data manipulations
· Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
· Experience with version control, such as Git
· Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs.
· Cooperating with web designers to match visual design intent.
· The role requires constant interaction with other developers in the team
Kindly revert with your updated resume
We are planning to expand our team to explore new opportunities and looking for creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to join our team.
- Need to work on designing, developing, and testing UI for the platform
- Need to work with design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs
- Convert Design to Code using latest web technologies
- Integrate User Interface with Back-End APIs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Self-motivated, self-learning and thinking up and executing own ideas
- Knowledge in node.js, AWS, is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and manage the entire frontend of all platforms associated with Rejolut
- Exemplary tasks – Explore something new every day!
- Responsibility – Bring in your own ideas and get supported in executing them.
- Fun – Experience a family culture & celebrate with the founders & team.
- Team – Be a part of a high-performance & cultural diverse team
- Freshers can apply
- Students in their last semester or passed out in 2020 can also apply
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Timings: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Duration of internship: 6 months/PPO(Performance Basis)
Stipend: INR 10,000 -15000 / per month
Please apply only if -
- You are available for the above said duration.
- You prefer to work in a fast paced environment with growth & learning opportunities
- If you have not applied for an internship before with us.
- have relevant skills and interests
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Fast growth and more visibility into the company
- Experience to work on the latest technology
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee friendly HR Policies
- Paid leaves up to certain limits
- Liberal working atmosphere
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Work on a full product development lifecycle from requirement gathering, product design, development, to roll out and maintenance
- Effectively collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders including product and design
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure) and code modularity, extensibility, quality
- Experience in building Websites from Scratch is a big plus
- Min 6+ Years in Web Application Development
- Write clean, solid and testable code while keeping the user experience fast and reliable
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, React, Redux
- Proficient in Web Interface designing
- Experience in developing reusable UI components
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce websites
LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS OR 30DAYS FROM PRODUCT/ECOMM COMPANIES
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You must be well versed in the React/Redux framework.
- Strong understanding of semantic HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building, and Deployment.
- Good understanding of MVC architecture.
Good to have:
- Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS.
- Exposure to page speed improvement techniques.
- Exposure of building responsive websites at scale.
- Prior work experience in Angular, Backbone, React
- Reach at 91 084 76999