Role: Angular Developer
- Experience 3 to 5 years
- Demonstrable experience developing large-scale applications using one or more MV* patterns (MVVM, MVC, MVP)
- Expertise in developing single page web applications using front-end routing, consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs, client-side templating
- Strong competency in responsive layouts leveraging CSS and media queries and related UI frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (e.g., Sass, LESS)
- Experience with code analysis tools (e.g., JSLint, JSPerf)
- Practical knowledge of web page optimization techniques and guidelines for fast page load times
- Strong understanding of Ajax and/or promises
- Experience working in an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- Experience working with a distributed version control system (git, mercurial)
- Experience writing unit tests in one or more of the following: karma, mocha, chai, sinon, jasmine, jest
- Experience working on AWS. Basic understanding of Security Groups/ VPC etc.
- Experience on working with & integrating with microservices
- Experience on developing/ using CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins/ Git
We are currently hiring a Frontend developer for a startup in the B2C marketplace space based out of Mumbai. This startup is an Online Marketplace, that serves as a Discovery and Booking Platform for Kids’ Activity Classes. Operations were launched in November 2019, and have over 20KParents and 500+ educators listed on our Platform across the major Tier-I and Tier-II cities in India.
Platform details are listed below :
- A SaaS platform for educators to simplify the management of their classes and
workshops. Educators get access to a dashboard and use our Class Management tool
to create listings, view registrations, manage bookings and payments. The dashboard
also provides analytics for teachers to track visitor traffic, see drop offs and
understand which social media channel generates maximum ROI for them.
- Discovery & Booking Platform for parents so that they can search, view and book
classes and workshops for their children.
Top 2 role must have’s
- You should have REACT JS experience of building a product
- You should be willing to work in a very early stage startup( Not funded yet)
Tech skills required for this role:
- Front end design in REACT JS at least 1.5 years
- AWS server
- Mongo Database
- API's written in Nodejs
1) Lead the front-end development activities and team
2) Building scalable, performant and maintainable front-end applications.
3) You will be able to change our front-end methods and architecture
4) Participate in frontend architecting, development and reengineering
5) For both features and refactoring, you will take full end-to-end ownership, including testing
6) Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
7) Create modules and reusable components and coupling them together into a functional app
9) Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fixing them.
2) At least 4 years of experience with Angular
4) Strong knowledge of Typescript
5) Experience in continuous deployment of front-end applications
6) Comfortable designing, implementing and maintaining large scale frontend applications
7) Autonomous and out-of-the-box thinker
8) Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
9) Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
10) Experience in e2e test cases using cypress
11) Knowledge of testing frameworks/tools like Jest,Karma,Protactor, etc
12) Deep knowledge of Angular practices
1) AngularJs knowledge
2) AngularJS to Angular migration strategies
3) Micro frontend architecture
🗺 Company Overview
No one should have to make life’s big decisions alone.
At Unibuddy, we're on a mission to connect prospective students to current university students and staff. Shared experience empowers students with the information they need to make life’s first biggest decision: where to go to university and what to study.
Unibuddy's technology helps Higher Education institutions enable prospective students to chat directly with student ambassadors and staff, and to take part in online live events. We provide data tools and insights so that universities attract, engage and retain a diverse student population.
Since launching in 2017, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with over 300 Higher Education institutions in 28 countries worldwide. We’ve raised over $13M from top-tier investors that will fuel our expansion and help us achieve our ambitious goal of empowering 10 million students to make the right choice about their Higher Education journey.
In the next chapter of our journey, we’re looking to take a huge step forward. We're transforming our product offering. We're changing the way both prospective and current students make their life-determining decisions on a global scale. This, and our recent success, means that we need to scale. We're looking for people to help us supercharge our growth, while we continue to embody the values that have got us so far already.
🧗🏻♀️ Your Mission 🧗🏾♂
As a Software Engineer, you will help drive Unibuddy’s growth by helping build and enhance our products that are aimed at aiding prospective universities and students, turning them into happy and successful users of Unibuddy. We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic engineer to join our engineering team in Bangalore and help accelerate our next phase of growth.
As we are a rapidly growing company you will gain exposure to all areas of the platform, understanding the key success drivers at an early stage engineering team and gaining invaluable experience for your future career. Success in this role will lead to opportunities for growth across the entire engineering team with significant scope for future development.
👩🏻🔧 Your day to day tasks will be...
- Quality and consistency: Consistently deliver high quality code. Maintain code quality across the team by reviewing code written by other members of the team
- Constant Learning: Acquire expertise of the codebase to answer questions for newer devs on how to design features around our codebase
- Knowledge sharing: Have extended knowledge of design patterns to help newer devs on finding the appropriate coding solution to a technical problem
- Mentorship: Organising knowledge sharing session when finds out a domain is uncovered by other members of the team
- Setting standards: Proposes set of coding standards for the team
- Going beyond: explores new technologies and new techniques the team could use
- External point of contact: should be able to answer questions about the stack from other non-technical teams
👨🏽💻 This might be for you if…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other related field. The equivalent of this in working experience is also acceptable for the position
- Self-motivated, hard-working, coachable, and driven with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Enjoys working in a collaborative atmosphere where new ideas are valued
- 2+ years of overall professional web development experience
- Communicate effectively in fluent English
- Experienced in industry standard coding practices
- Organising knowledge sharing session when finds out a domain is uncovered by other members of the team
- Have experience working on projects involving test-driven software development
- Most Important: Understands the value of our product and is driven to make it a success
🎁 Key Benefits
- Stock options based on performance
- Personal development budget of ₹80,000 per year to be used for courses, books, conferences
- Private Unibuddy office in Bangalore with lounge, ping pong tables, conference rooms and more!
- 25 days paid holiday each year
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Conveyance allowance
- Health Insurance
- Free lunches on work from office days
- Bi-weekly tech lunches for a fun learning experience
- Monthly social outings
- 2 weeks personal project time each year
- Yearly cross-tribe pollinations (we have another engineering team in London)
- Wholesome development experience with MacBook Pro and extra monitor(s)
- Regular and transparent appraisals based on performance
🚀 More about our Team
As an engineering team, we are dedicated, hardworking and always looking to learn and improve our craft. This happens in regular knowledge sharing sessions with both Full Stack and Machine Learning teams, and we are always keen to collaborate when a challenging problem comes up.
In our work, we use industry best practices like TDD, CI/CD and code reviews as part of building every feature. We also continually evaluate new technologies to see if they can help improve our platform.
You can check out the technologies that we work with
- Possesses a high degree of technical competency to design and develop digital applications using cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Collaborative working with the client's technology and business staff day to day
- Proactive and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the client and deliver on project goals
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents complex applications
- Prepares for, and actively facilitates hand-off at project completion to ensure a smooth transition to the larger organization
- Extensive experience in Angular (i.e., designs new templates, tests styles or sheets, fixes bugs; collaborates heavily with core team members (especially UX and Design))
- Integration knowledge and experience with exposed services (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Familiar with common security and performance pattern (e.g.: OATH)
- Additional Requirements for Application Platform: Angular
- Level of expertise with Angular SSR applications
- Knowledge of Micro Frontends or Micro UI
- Interaction paradigm with UI elements
Technical Skill Set:
- Web Technologies: Angular 9/10, ReactJS, ES6, NgRx, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP, JQuery, PHP, AJAX, PolymerJS
- Web Services: REST, SOAP
- Web Service Protocols: HTTP, XML, WSDL, UDDI, SOA
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Solid knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 web standards
- Angular 2+
- RxJS, Typescript, JQuery.
- Experience writing unit tests
- Webpack, Babel
- Familiar with SASS and Responsive Design
- Experience using any CSS naming convention
- Solid understanding of Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- You are self-organized and can work autonomously
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
Kindly do not apply if you have less than 4 Yrs of Experience in Python
Position(6 Months Contract in Gurugram, India) :
Sr. Frontend Engineer
4+ years of relevant exp
(Note: FREE accommodation can be given in Gurgaon, India for the 6 months & 'work from home' is not allowed)
The company for which you will be working is an online insurance provider that operates a B2C platform as well as a B2B2C platform. They are working to revolutionize the way insurance is bought in India by not only offering an online platform but also providing every customer a touchpoint with its partners. The company has been a platform for Motor, Health, Travel, & Life Insurance.
- A strong technical solutioning sense.
- Excellent experience in writing code using the following technologies: Angular JS
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design skills.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and web technologies in general.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- A willingness to learn and choose new technologies with a strong justification for the choices made.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Help develop best practices for future development.
- Thinks and implements in the right way instead of cutting corners.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications, test & debug programs
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing the performance of the components and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Doing effective peer reviews where your peers learn from you every time.
- Be a great team player
If interested, please share your CV with kuldeep[dot]pandey[@]benchkart[dot]com
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Ensuring high performance
Strong understanding CSS frameworks
Has strong understanding of HTTP protocol and can integrate UI with RESTful APIs
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it 3.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire frames into high quality code
- Construct visualisations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Deep knowledge of web standards
- Strong understanding of ReactJs. development, and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience of working with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiar with HTML, CSS and SCSS development
- Knowledge of bundlers such as Gulp/Web pack, ES6, Node etc..
- B.Tech from Tier 1 college.
- 1+ yrs of Project experience with react
Looking for Immediate Joiners
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of common frontend design patterns for developing high performance, user friendly and robust applications