- Development of a Single Page Application (SPA) and it's components in Typescript: deployed and optimized for progressive mobile and browsers using Angular 2 and Ionic 2 frameworks.
- Creating custom, general use modules and smart components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular framework.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Typescript and using responsive HTML and CSS.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have experience with CSS 3, SCSS, Java script and HTML5.
- Full-time knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience. Or 2 Year or more experience with other industry-leading frameworks like React.
- Minimum 1-year experience in working and extending one of the CSS or UI frameworks like Ng-lightening, Angular-material
About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
Job Location -Bangalore
4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years experience on React Native and core principles
- Good to have experience with popular React.js
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Develop all user-facing products in React
-Solid SQL / relational database experience MySQL is a plus
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering –
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Understands app development cycle
-Flexibility and deadline driven
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Frontend Web Developer you’ll be designing and producing excellent web interfaces, working closely with the server and analytics teams.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make really powerful web-based tools and ensure that everyone in the company has the software that they need, especially when they don't actually know what they need!”
What you will really be doing
- You'll be working directly with the server and client teams to create our games server admin interfaces. And closely with the analytics team developing features for our analytics platform WatchTower.
- A portion of the work involves maintaining/improving our extensive games server admin interface and our in-house Analytics platform WatchTower.
- You will be working with a lot of different technologies that make up our worldwide cluster where we support millions of daily players.
- On some projects specific gameplay features rely on server side counterparts and complex web UI interfaces making for a good change of pace from Analytics and Data entry interfaces.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years browser-based programming experience
- An excellent working knowledge of various programming languages, databases and scripting tools including at least one of bash, MySQL, CouchBase, Python, Java, C#, JSP, PHP
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- Interest in mobile games
- Knowledge of the Unix, Linux, MacOS or equivalent development environments
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- We are looking for an UI Developer with minimum 3 years of experience in (React.js and/or Angular.js) who is motivated to combine the art of design with the science of programming
- Candidates need to have expertise in user interface designing and developing great user experiences in web and mobile applications
- Design and development of data-driven, highly scalable web applications with a rich user interface
- The successful candidate will work closely with our Engineering team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure all user input is validated before submitting it to the backend.
- Must have : jQuery, jQuery UI, AJAX, Subversion, JSON/XML, bootstrap, SASS, CSS, HTML, Angularjs or React Js
- Comfortable coding in server side languages (PHP, Python, Java, .net) that drive interface requirements/rendering
- Strong experience taking static images/prototypes and converting to web interfaces
- Experience with consuming JSON/XML data via JS frameworks
- Basic usage of Linux command line
- Understanding of server - side CSS
- Good understanding of Angular JS and/or React JS
- Must have knowledge of cross-browser development
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator/captivate
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Utilizing a variety of mark - up languages to write web pages
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and BitBucket.
About the organization
Sociometrik is a geospatial data intelligence start-up based out of New Delhi, India - founded in 2019 with the mission of redefining data-backed executive decision making. We measure and quantify physical earth, built structures and human activity using multi-channel data sources like satellite imagery, smartphone mobility, web records and administrative data to power alternative data-based decision support systems for our clients.
Responsibilities And Duties
● Write effective, scalable and reusable code
● Participate in system design and architecture discussions
● Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements.
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
● Create UI mock-ups and transform them into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision.
Frontend Web Developer
● Minimum 1 year of work experience as a frontend engineer.
● Minimum 1 year of Vue, React or Angular experience (Preferably React).
● Must have Experience working in a Typescript codebase.
● Experience with Leaflet.JS, Google Maps API, or Geospatial projects are a "Nice to Have".
● Exposure to deck.gl is “Good to Have”.
● Must have Experience collaborating in a team environment.
● An analytical bent of mind
● Good time management skills
● Curiosity for learning
● Creative vision
● Team spirit and good problem-solving skills
Website link:- https://statusneo.com/" target="_blank">https://statusneo.com/
Need- React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
DigiXHub is one of the Best Blockchain Application Development Company in Bangalore that provides solutions such as Blockchain Development(Public, private, Consortium Blockchain), Cryptocurrency Exchanges, ICO & ICO Marketing Services, Cryptocurrency Wallet Development, Smart contract Development etc.
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Location : Remote
Immediate joiner (0 to 20 days)
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 3yr
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
Mid developer (New)
Knowledge in React JS (Overview)
Fair understanding of redux and hooks
Urgent Hiring Alert
Greetings From INFOX Technologies,
We are seeking a full time/Part time , React.JS Developer to join our team at INFOX Technologies.
Prefers Candidates Residing Kerala
Experience: min 1 Year
Interested candidates can share your resume..
- Have 3 - 6 years of experience working in a high speed Product B2B start up doing Full-stack or ReactJS software development
- Have demonstrated experience in Front-end developer tooling, React js and its core principles
- Have experience with popular React js workflows (such as Hooks and Redux), React Material UI,Data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable js)and with RESTful APIs
- Have experience in debugging, problem-solving, and improving application performance.
- Are willing to learning new technologies on your own.
- Have knowledge in best practices for the whole software development cycle (TDD/CI/CD) and agile methodologies.
- Have good knowledge of version control.
- Have the ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Have good communication ability and can articulate business needs and translate them into technology solutions.