- 1+ years of relevant experience in Android Development
- Should be strong in Android fundamentals (including UI design), OOP & Java fundamentals
- Should be strong in Kotlin fundamentals and coroutines
- Familiar with Android Architectures, Multithreading Concepts, Testing framework like JUnit, Espresso, Mockito and Reactive Programming
- Familiar with Dependency Injection and memory optimization techniques
- Practitioner of SOLID principles
- Working experience in Compose and KMM (Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile) is an addon
- Should have been part of a team which has shipped at-least one App and lived through the process without too many scars
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Passion for developing awesome user experiences
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Job Location: Bengaluru
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and Skills:
- 2-6 years of experience in Native Android App development (Preferably for a B2C Product)
- Proficiency in various algorithms and data structures.
- Proficiency in Kotlin with at least 1 year of experience in Kotlin.
- Good knowledge of Coroutines, RxJava, and JetPack components. JetPack Compose is a bonus.
- Strong experience with REST APIs (Retrofit), storage databases, Multi-threading, performance, and memory tuning.
- Deep understanding of android architecture such as MVP and MVVM.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help
implement mission-critical software fixes.
At DailyRounds You Will :
- Join a team that is building products used by 120k + doctors every single day.
- Work on PetaByte Scale Streaming Systems - more than 50 million hours of video have been streamed.
- Lead high volume VOD streaming(think of systems as sophisticated as Netflix and Amazon prime).
- Challenge oneself on Security, Scalability, and Stability
At DailyRounds We Love :
- Experimenting - freedom to try out your ideas
- Flat organizational structure
- Building products our own way
- Investing 20% of working hours into creative learning and R & D’s and earning Tech Cred
At DailyRounds We take good care of our people :
- Relocation assistance
- Healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- The latest Mac devices
- Avail Azure/AWS credits for your personal projects
- Global networking and learning opportunities
Midas is a fintech company focused on building state of the art technological solutions for investments and trading. We have developed fully automated, highly efficient, ultra low latency, multi user, multi strategy, multi segments and multi exchanges technological platform for algorithmic trading.
About this position:
We are looking for React Native Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
What are you going to do?
- Building modern and cross platform mobile applications using React Native.
- Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
- Performing app profiling and improving performance.
- Improving code quality through code reviews.
- Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
- One or more published React Native apps on the App Store / Play Store.
- Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment.
- Strong communication skills
nurture.farm is looking for an experienced Tech Lead who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We
are building a more resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risks
and improving the quality of life for the farmers and their families through
digitization of the farming life cycle, financial inclusion of the farming community,
and affordable timely access to products, technologies, advisory and services. We
are a technology-led organization, focused on bringing scalable and sustainable
solutions to the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that
wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and pro
ductive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in
every part of the organization.
Nurture.farm is looking for builders and tinkerers, who derive pleasure from
creating something from scratch.Dreamers, who are passionate about creating
something that touches of millions of people, and transforms lives. Sculptors, who
take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it
comes to quality,learners, who look forward to continuing to grow everyday.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack
- Mentor junior engineers
- Architect large scale systems
What we’re looking for
Builders and tinkerers, who derive pleasure from creating something from scratch,
dreamers, who are passionate about creating something that touches millions of people, and transforms lives,
sculptors, who take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it comes to quality
learners, who look forward to continuing to grow every day
5-8yrs of mobile development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
Professional experience in building apps/sdks using Android SDK and/or Flutter
Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, Dart.
Knowledge of React Native/Flutter will be a plus.
Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
UserExperior SDK collects user interaction data performed on the mobile app and empowers engineering, design, and product teams with insights to improve the experience of the mobile app. As a member of the SDK development team, you will maintain the Android SDK of UserExperior, develop new features, optimize the existing features ensuring minimum resource consumption by SDK on the integrated app or the underlying user device.
- Very good knowledge of building Android Apps.
- Experience in developing Android SDKs will be preferred
- Very good knowledge of Java is mandatory
- Knowledge of Kotlin will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of interface builder, Core animation, and Object-oriented concepts.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- The familiarity with frameworks & web technologies.
- iOS experience is an added advantage.
- Team handling experience is an added advantage
Role and Responsibility:
- To design and build advanced SDK for cross-platform.
- Client Interaction
- To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- To RnD for new features
- To generate wireframes
- To design, develop, test, and implement a custom Android framework as well as continuous production of new versions of the application.
- To design solutions independently.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Pleasant in communication
- Very good in interdepartmental coordination
- Innovative and out of box thinking
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solving skills
- Work from anywhere(remote)
- Internet Allowance
- Medical Insurance Cover
Job Description for Android Interview:
- Experience in Android-specific application development.
- Creating a proof of concepts with newer technologies.
- Coding and maintaining complex components/Applications.
- Improving product quality through use case reviews, writing effective unit test cases in collaboration with the testing team and business system analyst team.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.
- Performing API design and implementation of complex mobile applications as and when needed.
- Deciding the best frameworks for use cases at hand.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization with the team.
- Following and implementing best practices while developing the apps.
- Min. 5+ years of Native Android application development, with extensive use of Google Apis, Collections, and Mobile Storage Handling.
- Good understanding of OO concepts.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experience in OpenGL is an added advantage.
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, race conditions, and deadlocks.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in Android Studio IDE and tools like Android Device Monitor, Logcat.
- Strong CS fundamentals and a good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Translate product designs and features into high-quality code within project constraints through diligent planning and attention to detail.
- Design and develop efficient reusable components. Follow SDLC best practices by ensuring coding and testing standards.
- Take the lead to maintain and refactor code and remedy performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with different tech teams, product teams, and QA. Exhibit excellent teamwork and help achieve team goals. Keep key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoid surprises.
- Work to architect simple, reliable, and elegant applications. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Identify and communicate improvements to development tools, processes & workflows. Contribute to a collaborative work environment and a culture of ownership.
- Participate in understanding problems for our specific target and finding solutions for them.
- Strong knowledge of Android design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Good problem-solving skills and verse with OOPs fundamentals.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, and a solid understanding of Android SDK and other components (MVP/MVVM, Architecture components, Jetpack, Dagger, RxJava, Coroutines, Data binding, Retrofit, etc).
- Knowledge of clean architecture and its implementation.
- Proficient with developing apps optimized for different android versions and devices of varying performance.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Experience with multi-threading, memory management, databases.
- Experience in working with REST APIs, JSON, XML, etc.
- Experience/Knowledge of unit testing and integration testing.
- A knack for profiling, performance tuning, and optimization.
Skills that will give you an edge
- Hands-on experience with supporting payments and integrating payment gateways
- Experience with progressive web apps, service workers
- Strong grasp over frontend unit and end-to-end testing frameworks
Exp : 6 -12 yrs,
Np : Immediate or Less than 30 Days,
Location : Hyderabad.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Hands-on Kotlin, Strong OOPs concept along with SOLID principles
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns like MVP , Clean MVP
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, Memory optimization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
· Proven ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Expertise on UI testing using expresso and Unit testing.
· Expertise on creating custom scalable UI View and frameworks.
· Knowledge on JNI and Android NDK.
Overall 0.6-3 years of development experience on Android with Kotlin.
Should have atleat one enterprise application on Google Play Store.
Should be willing to relocate to Pune.