We are looking for someone to build and lead the team of Android developers for a B2C product. Someone with deep experience in building consumer apps is desirable. You should have lead a team of android developers. Person who can recruit, lead and manage teams will be given preference.
What does the core role include?
- Experience in leading a team
- Design and build advanced app features for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Build and introduce new features to our Android App
- Work on MVP & MVVM architecture for building apps in Android Studio
- Experience in Dagger framework
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What else can you expect in the role?
- Handling coroutines with Kotlin
- Work with REST API(JSON) endpoints using Retrofit
- Knowledge of Material Design and how to implement it in code
- Working on interfaces, data binding, and application lifecycle
What are we looking for?
- Expert in Java, RxJava, ReactJS, Kotlin
- Good working knowledge of design patterns & OOAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience in writing Android applications
- Built and managed apps with over 1 million users
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
We're building India’s only app where you can buy and sell 24 karat gold online with BIS Hallmark certification any time for as low as ₹1 or buy 18/22/24 karat Gold Coins and Jewelry on easy advanced installments using UPI and Debit Card. Join our team of dedicated individuals building something truly special - more features and products to come soon!
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new digital health category by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements, and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As an Android Engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- You will be a part of the core development team at Biofourmis to work on engaging and challenging products in healthcare/digital therapeutics domain
- You will be constantly developing new features, improve existing features of our new and existing products.
- You will be working closely with the product team, backend team, iOS team, web team and QA team to shape the product
- You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding juniors, who will help you build the product along the way
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Android development (knowledge of AACs, Data binding, VMs, Live data and such)
- Well versed in Kotlin and Java (knowledge of various concepts in these programming languages)
- At least two years of experience in Kotlin
- Application knowledge of architectural patterns like MV(X), Coordinator and such
- Technical designing abilities using clean architecture, SOLID patterns
- Knowledge of Android UI design guidelines and various UI widgets
- Application knowledge of techniques like DI, Reactive programming
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills, Usage of performance tools
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
1. Good understanding of react and react native.
2. Best practices in react along with knowledge of functional components.
3. Good understanding of hooks and other react patterns.
4. Solid understanding of basic programming concepts and data structures.
5. Experience with global state management like redux and context.
6. Using 3rd party libraries for rest api and other standard procedures.
7. Have experience writing react native code with typescript.
Good to have skills
1. Have worked on media intensive apps (video, images and audio).
2. Have experience with building high quality reusable custom components.
3. Experience with animation libraries like animated or reanimated.
4. Have a good understanding of TypeScript classes, interfaces, generic types,
and other typing patterns in TypeScript.
5. Experience with building and deploying apps to iOS App store/Google Play.
6. Have previous experience of working with firebase.
7. Have an eye for creating pixel perfect design with optimised animations.
8. Experience of working with realtime systems like socket.io
9. Fair understanding of how react native/native apps work under the hood and
how React ecosystem sits on top of native app architecture.
10.bonus points if you have previous experience with native android /iOS
11. Double bonus points if you have created native bridges for android and iOS in
react native before.
Other required qualifications
1. Minimum 1.5-2 years of relevant experience developing React applications.
2. Proven ability to work alone and with teams in a dynamic, multicultural
3. Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
4. Good understanding of documentation and able to write documentation of
5. Understand Agile base deployment process, take full responsibility for a given
task, and dedicatedly work based on given timeliness
6. Ability and interest in sharing knowledge, mentoring others, presenting work,
and reviewing the work of others.
Experience: 3-5 Years 1 candidate & 1-3 Years 2 candidate
Core JAVA(Native), Core Kotlin, Sqlite, MySQL, XML
Only Male Candidate
25% HIKE on Current Salary
· Should have excellent knowledge of Swift and Objective C
· Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
· Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
· Experience with memory management & caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Experience working with Core Data, Realm
· Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
· Experience in publishing apps to the App Store.
· Code version tool – Git, Bitbucket
· Design Pattern - MVC and MVVM, MVP
· Must be able to provide individual or project oversight on rapid prototyping/POC
· efforts and large scale enterprise wide roll out planning.
· Must be familiar with software development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, Iterative etc.
· Must have strong analytical skills and should be able to define and build competency assets – estimators, tools, reusable assets, scripts, etc.
· Must have strong communication and customer interfacing skills with particular emphasis on Scope and Requirements Management
· Experience in IoT domain will be a big plus
We are looking for an entry level developer to join our team. You must have delivered at least 2 projects either as a part of self training, internships or industry experience.
Required Skills (more the better):
- Native iOS Application Development with Swift, understanding of Objective C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Layer, Media Layer, Core Service Layer, Core OS Layer, iOS Frameworks, iOS Developer Tools, iOS programming, iOS Human Interface
- Hybrid mobile application development using Flutter will be an added advantage
- Deployment/ publish in Apple App Store
- Understanding of design patterns like MVC
- Versioning tools such as Git, Bit Bucket, and concepts like branching
- DevOps: Knowledge of operating systems, hosting and deployment on cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure etc will be added advantage
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing applications for iPhone and iPad
- Reviewing new releases, SDKs, updates in the mobile space
- Writing clean, well-designed code
- Debugging code and fixing bugs
- Ensuring code quality and security by following industry standards
- Managing code repositories and deploying builds
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Participating in team meetings and client meetings/ calls
- Learning new technologies
Why should I join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 5000 companies. Over the past 9 years, we have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will have an opportunity to get end-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications. You will also have opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles as you grow in the organisation.
The company offers benefits like
- Healthcare coverage (including Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement)
- Technical certification fee reimbursements
- Technical training fee reimbursements
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
Proficient with Swift, Objective C and Cocoa Touch.
Good knowledge in UI & Unit testing.
Good understanding and knowledge in OOPS concepts
Good knowledge in Protocol oriented programming
Good knowledge in SOLID Principles
Deep understanding of MVVM design pattern
Good Knowledge in RXswift Framework
Knowledge in Test Driven Development
Knowledge in continuous integration and continuous development
AliveCor, the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Android Software Engineer to contribute to the mobile application team. You will be an integral member of our engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading mobile applications that transform the healthcare industry and affect the way consumers use, engage, and act on their health data.
- Collaborate closely with our AI, security, backend, hardware, and product teams to deliver mission critical software.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering quality estimates, designs, and implementations.
- Problem solve for complex global business requirements.
- Accountable for all aspects of modern software development.
- Proactive in identifying problems and a team player when presenting solutions.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Commitment to delivering results.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- BE in Computer Science or a related discipline, or related practical experience.
- 5-8 years of Android programming experience. You’ve shipped multiple apps to the Play Store.
- Deep expertise with Java and Android SDKs.
- Experience with Android frameworks such as Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger, Junit, Mockito.
- Experience with modern programming principles, design patterns and development tools.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.
Should have atlest 1 year of experience.
Knowledge of app development.
Ready to work from office.
• Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
• Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
• Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
• Work with product team and graphic designers
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Requirements: • 3+ yrs of experience
• Experience with REACT
• Experience with HTML / CSS
• Experience with REST API's