- Strong in Java and OPPs (Object Oriented Programming) Concept
- Knowledge of Android SDK and NDK
- Knowledge of JSON and XML
- Android Mobile Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of SQLite
- Good if Communicating with the server using REST APIs
- Should be work in agile methodology
- Master into research and development task for some major function
- Good Problem solving skills
- Self motivated and always willing to learn latest technology
- Android, Java, Kotlin, OOPS, C, C++
About ELaunch Solution Pvt Ltd
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin/Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We are looking for an Android Developer. As an AndroidDeveloper, you will work within our engineering team todeliver functional & user-friendly Android applications in atimely manner.
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or arelated field
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
You have prior experience as an Android Developerusing Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
You have experience in publishing an application onthe Google Play storeProven work experience in design patterns mobilearchitecture using frameworks such asMVVM/MVC/MVPFamiliarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
Proficient understanding of code versioning toolssuch as GitFamiliarity with various testing toolsYou are a problem solver with good analytical skills
Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code levelIdentifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance
Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Integrating the design into high quality code.
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Mobile App development with full stack development capabilities.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good knowledge on code signing, debugging tools and project configuration on Android.
- Sound knowledge of REST Standards
- Experience working with a relational database
- Nice To Have
- Strong algorithm/ data structures design and problem solving skills
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS is a plus.
- Soft Skills
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
We are looking for an Flutter Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
This Flutter app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Flutter programmer works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features - Work with outside data
sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability - Work on bug fixing and
improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
Development experience with programming languages
SQL database or relational database skills
Proven software development experience and Flutter skills development
Proven working experience in Flutter app development and
Have published at least one original Flutter app
Experience with Flutter SDK
Experience with Bloc Pattern
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- React Native: ...
- Flutter: ...
- Native Android: ...
- Xamarin: ...
- Native Script: ...
- jQuery Mobile: ...
• Design and Build Advanced Applications for the Android Platform
• Collaborate with Cross-Functional Teams to Define, Design and Ship New Features
• Troubleshoot and Fix Bugs in New and Existing Applications
• Continuously Discover, Evaluate and Implement New Development Tools
• Work With Outside Data Sources and APIs
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank etc develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo. We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
• Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
• Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
• Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 180 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire multiple iOS Engineers at different levels to help us code the world class apps we are creating. If you are a mobile engineer looking to build apps that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, build apps for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends – you need to join us!
• Design and build advanced high-quality applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Code reviews, automated unit testing, documentation for any code you write
• Deal with ambiguity and work in a rapidly evolving environment, with time-sensitive projects
• Deadlines matter to us. Plan your work and meet your deadlines, while maintaining code
• Get involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements
• Lead product initiatives and work on next generation prototypes
• Work with other engineers, product management, QA, and operations teams to develop and meet functional and non-functional requirements
• Work in an environment of agile, test-driven fast feedback cycle (continuous integration, unit, functional, integration and acceptance testing)
• Learn and adapt to new technologies
• Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve the product or process.
• Depending on your level of skills and maturity (not seniority), mentor other engineers.
What we are looking for
• Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms, and software engineering principles
• Passionate about creating great code
• Proficient with Swift and/or Objective-C.
• Understanding of end to end mobile development life cycle
• Experience with latest iOS frameworks
• Experience with databases like Realm, Coredata etc.
• Experience with third-party libraries and Cocoapods
• Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms
• Solid Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
• Experience coding with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Great team player who works well in collaborative situations
• Experience with Android app development is a major plus. Experience with cross-platform
tools would be an advantage
• Experience with tools like Git, Jira, Basecamp, BitBucket, Azure DevOps would be an
• Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging
• Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contribution will be a big plus
• Published personal apps in play store will be an added advantage
Work from Home Related
Given the current situation it is expected that working from home for extended periods is a
reality that continues for many months. You must be able to fulfil the following requirements:
• You must have a high-speed broadband connection and must be able to provide evidence of it
• You must have a proper working environment at home, like a desk, chair and any other required infrastructure
• You must be able to and willing to attend video calls as part of your workday
• Awesome work environment and opportunity to work with great minds
• Work in fun teams on projects that impacts millions of people
• 100% reimbursement for all job/growth related courses you complete in Udemy
• 24x7 stocked pantry with snacks and Coffee/Tea. Highly subsidized lunch.
• Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the Application
• Be up to date with the latest trends in Mobile App/React Native ecosystem
• Bring in industry best practices
• Take ownership to drive an initiative to completion
• Discover opportunities for performance improvements
• Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
• Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
• Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application
• Overall 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application development
• At least 2+ year of hands-on experience in developing Mobile applications with
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
• Familiar with native build tools - XCode, Android studio, etc.
• Ability to build pixel-perfect user interfaces with smooth interactions
• Knowledge of Web technologies and concepts - HTML, CSS, REST APIs,
• Knowledge on Android and iOS fundamentals is a must
• Experience developing Android/iOS native applications using
Java/Kotlin/Swift/Objective C is a plus
• Mobile application development experience with Flutter/Ionic is a plus