- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
-Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
-Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
-Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
-Strong knowledge and experience in either iOS or Android native application development
-Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio,
-Familiarity with appstore/ playstore deployments
-Experience in working with REST APIs and offline storage
-Familiarity with integrating third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Design and build application for iOS platforms
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
- Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React-Native is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
Required Skill Set: Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, and Agile environment.
1) 3-5 year’s experience developing applications software.
2) Demonstrated expertise with the Android SDK, at least 4 years work experience on Android.
3) Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems
4) Experience with the infotainment system.
5) Good understanding of software development best practices.
6) Worked on embedded devices and changing the framework of android apps.
7) Experience working in an agile environment.
8) Working knowledge of SCM with a strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow.
9) Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today
10) Decent communication skills.
Location: Mohali, Gurugram, Bangalore, Chennai & Pune.
Specifically looking for Android Developer with Strong knowledge and experience of working BLE Devices (Bluetooth Low Energy), Background Services, Third party SDKs, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screens.
Note: Please, only apply if you have knowledge of integration and working of Android Apps with BLE Devices.
- Should be able to code in Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with background services, offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Design & Develop complete Android Applications using code standards.
- Write clean and well designed code.
- Analyze and identify problems & provide solution.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance of the App.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of Experience in the required skills.
- Qualifications Required: B.E./ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc IT.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java and Kotlin.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development.
- Strong knowledge in REST full web services.
- Push Notifications & Toast.
- Familiar with Android Studio.
- Experience in Gradle, Background and Foreground Services integration.
- Command over code standards and code and query optimization.
- Able to use third party libraries if required.
- Good writing & communication skills.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Motivation to design and build reliable, elegant apps
- 2 - 4 years of android application development experience
- Proficiency in Java and experience in Kotlin
- Familiarity with RxJava2, Dagger2, OkHttp, Retrofit, Android Architecture Components
- Familiarity with material design