About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in KOTLIN
- 4-6 years of total experience across technologies like Android development, Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications Kotlin – native applications
- Working knowledge of MVP and MVVM Android Architectures
- Expert in using design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Expert in UI components & controls: Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Good experience in Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML), Cloud technologies - AWS, FCM
- Experience in using Firebase Analytics, location and social APIs, payment gateway, SMS gateway, QR code, and Barcode libraries
- Exposure to SCM tools like git, CI/CD of android systems, code coverage tools like SonarQube, etc.
- Always updated on Google’s guidelines on android and related systems
- Good to have knowledge of hybrid platforms like Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Flutter, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
About RaRa Delivery
What will you do?
- Act as senior level escalation point for technical remediation of incidents and service requests.
- Work as L2 resource in AWS Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced which could be related to external interfaces, networking, application and Ubuntu configuration, IIS Configuration, Linux Servers etc.
- Resolving urgent and immediate requests by support team in a vibrant and demanding environment.
- Test upgrades and patches from development team prior to client rollout
- Document the Interface testing and other details, update and complete all handovers.
- Coordinate directly with on-site IT, vendors, off-site helpdesks over email or phone calls to complete technical assignments.
- Do audit of new implemented properties for initial few weeks and identify the repeated issues reported by property.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Strong Linux and Windows Administration skills
- In depth knowledge of the windows servers & Linux servers.
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Networking, Firewall, Infrastructure, SQL and IIS Configuration, Ubuntu Configurations and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of interfaces and integrations of systems.
- Enhanced troubleshooting skills.
- Possess a good understanding of Internet based technologies including DNS, Security, IP Routing,- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.
Would you like to take the opportunity to part of a passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of finance? You will working on creating a mobile app for people in need and wants funds real time.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new feature.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals-Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Passion for products and aspiration to make a big impact.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components along with fabulous animations and write/understand Rest APIs
- Experience working with Google Maps, Social APIs, Geo-locations, Media permissions, SMS fetch, etc.
- Experience in memory management and in designing high- performance apps
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Art Manager you’ll be part of the core art team working to improve our processes, hit our deadlines, source and manage outsourcers, and upskill the other members of the team.
What you will be doing
Working closely with Department Leaders to optimise how the Art Department operates and define and establish best practices
Organising and managing Art documentation, libraries and workshops.
Driving recruitment for the Art Department. Working closely with HR and senior management to improve the hiring process and being responsible for onboarding and offboarding of staff.
Ensuring that the team is adequately resourced to meet the studio’s requirements
Being an advocate for the Art Team. Championing art requirements and needs in stakeholder meetings. Evangelising working practices within the art team and elsewhere. Promoting a positive inclusive team culture
Working with Art Leads in identifying areas or individuals in need of support and managing teams personal development
Facilitating collaboration with external and internal teams and ensuring strong communication between teams and departments.
Searching for, evaluating, and managing outsource partners to support our internal efforts
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
Have a minimum of 5+ years experience in the games industry (Ideally mobile / hypercasual) with at least 3 years as a lead
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Proven experience of supporting artists across disciplines and workflows, with the ability to identify workflow issues and implement solutions to mitigate them.
Experience working collaboratively and productively in cross discipline teams
Self motivated and self sufficient
Strong aesthetic judgement
Well versed in a range of Art production tools (Maya,Photoshop,Illustrator,After Effects etc)
Familiar with a range of Management tools (JIRA, Trello, etc)
Familiar with Git
Knowledge of Unity and other game engines
Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills evidenced through experience as a mentor to others and authoring clear detailed documentation
Scheduling, budgeting and outsourcing experience
Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- A strong interest in mobile games
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- 2+ yrs of experience into MEAN stack Development
- Hands on Experience into MEAN, Node.js, Angular 6+ Versions, HTML5, CSS, Jquery,
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar Roles and Responsibilities
- Present design specifications
- Build, deploy and maintain websites
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Monitor website traffic
- Desired Candidate Proficiency
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
Please find the below JD.
ü Hands-on programming experience in one of the leading technologies (.net core, NodeJS, Python, PhP, Java, Frontend Frameworks,) – code, Unit testing, Software design, deployment etc.,
ü Experience in Managed Cloud Services in one of the leading cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
Cloud solution assessment using managed cloud services.
Knowledge of any Cloud managed services is desirable
5-8 years in a software development.
Description of Responsibility
Sills / Competencies requirement
Cloud Applications Development
ü Develop, debug, and deploy cloud-based applications using managed services.
ü Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues of cloud-based applications.
ü Develop the Serverless applications using cloud native services.
ü Monitoring and governance of cloud applications.
ü Understand application lifecycle management.
ü Develop secure apps using current cyber security best practices.
ü Integration of file storage, message queueing and cron jobs using managed cloud services.
ü Implement various features of different cloud managed services.
ü Utilize one or more of the leading cloud vendors’ software development kits (SDK) based on client requirements.
ü Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
ü Ability to code to implement essential security measures.
ü Create POCs using specialized cloud services like Broadcasting using Media Services.
ü Clear Communication
ü Solution Orientation
ü Adaptability / Flexibility
ü Analytical Skills
ü Listening Skills
ü Clear Communication
ü Customer Service Orientation
ü Research Orientation
ü Provisioning relational database managed services for SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
ü Provisioning NoSQL database managed services for MongoDB and Cassandra or cloud vendor specific NoSQL database like DynamoDB and CosmosDB.
ü Analytical Skills
ü Technology usage
If you have questions, kindly let me know through e-mail/phone which I will be pleased to reply.
Also, please do not miss to acknowledge the mail.
About the Role
- Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product issues effectively.
- Working cross-functionally with Support, QA, Engineering and PM teams to ensure timely responses and resolutions for customer/product issues.
- Updating tickets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and customer issues.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
- Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with long-term solutions for customer/product issues.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in customer service roles in a product company.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Prior experience in L2/L3 support in a SaaS company would be ideal.
- Experience in triaging and analyzing issues, especially with logs analysis.
- Proficient in SQL queries to derive insights for root cause analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for presenting findings to the management.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability: strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to work in evening/night shift (1700 to 0200 Hrs IST) to support stakeholders in the US.
Blume Global (HQ California, www.blumeglobal.com) is a disrupter in the supply chain software market and has built the next generation cloud first Digital Supply Chain Platform for fortune 500 companies. Blume Global uses its 25+ years of data insights and global network to help enterprises be more agile, improve service delivery and reduce cost removing significant wastage from their operations.
As an experienced Analyst, you will:
Primarily making our customers think you are magical by resolving complex problems through your technical and product expertise. When
you learn more about our product suite, you will be able to extend your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as
expand to new technology stacks and supply chain domain knowledge. To hone your technical prowess, dig deep into database, data files,
logs, and traces to find the source of any problem. Finally, you will be someone our customers trust. They will depend on you to provide
timely and accurate information to their application issues.
• Prior experience of working in Application/Production support environment.
• MySQL knowledge and SQL querying abilities are needed. Skills in Python scripting would be advantageous.
• Troubleshooting and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team. Work Independently in the team.
• Problem Management (identifying recurring incidents, notify L3 for permeant fixes)
• Along with Customer Success Manager, participate in Weekly & Monthly reviews with the customers.
• Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
• Study ticket patterns and suggest improvement. Identify areas that can be automated.
• Experience in Application support ticketing tool such as ServiceNow & Jira
• Thorough understanding of SLA Management & Operational reporting.
• Provide value to the Customer in line to Quality, Process Improvements & Other customer centric initiatives.
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certified and through in-Service management processes, Event Management, Incident, Problem Management & Change Management.
Work for one of the fastest growing financial ecommerce platforms, and give your career great exposure to global processes and systems.
- Developing cross-platform (Android & iOS) applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Being committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Principal Duties / Responsibilities:
- Developing app using Flutter for both Android & iOS platforms.
- Writing quality code independently that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Evaluating and implementing out-of-the-box ideas for application development.
- Working with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple applications.
- Detecting and troubleshooting application issues.
What you need to have:
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Flutter.
- Should have worked and successfully deployed apps using Flutter framework.
- Good knowledge of Flutter SDK & Dart programming language.
- Should have worked on mobile platforms like Android or iOS.
- Should have developed & worked with Flutter widgets for iOS & Android
- Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
- Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to match the design as closely as possible.
- Ability to work closely with Product Managers, other development team members.
- Understanding of Functional Reactive Programming is a must.
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Development.