An Android App Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our mobile apps development team
The Android Developer will require completing the entire Android app development lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and support the on-going feature development, as required.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working on the Android platform
- Must have strong analytical and logical skills
- Good knowledge of Android SDK development tools
- Knowledge of design patterns & design architecture like MVC, MVVM, Clean architecture
- Understand Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of SQLite, maps, location, and sensors (GPS), and multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of publishing apps on play store
- Knowledge of Social media integration. Primarily: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs for push notification
- Should have knowledge of version control (Git)
Good to Have
- Familiarity with Hybrid Mobile Frameworks like Flutter / ReactNative
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Develop Android application as per the requirements using Android SDK Tools and database
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Enforce code quality through test-driven development. Test application for bugs and undertake debugging
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up-to-date technical documentation
What is the role?
We are looking for a hands-on Android Developer to join the mobile team for Empuls. The applicant must have Android software development skills, and a passion for delivering high-quality, rock-solid apps. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and a minimum of 4 years of Software Development experience.
- Knowledge of mobile automation and experience on platforms such as espresso.
- Knowledge of application profiling and performance monitoring tools such as Android profiler, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language such as Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the AVP of Engineering and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
Name of the position : Android Developer
Job Location: Chembur West.(Walking distance from Chembur Station)
Experience: 2 - 5 years.
-Coding related activities:
Study assigned technical specifications; Initiate development environment setup; Check the environment is functioning correctly; Determine ways to translate the technical specifications into executable code; Develop executable code that meets quality standards, security and performance guidelines; Seek review periodically; Complete documentation as per the scope; Perform code reviews to develop executable code that adheres to the technical/functional Specifications.
-Testing: Detect and fix defects prior to delivery to the customer and ensure the system is working as Expected.
-Change control and Configuration management: Follow the Configuration Management
guidelines for the Configuration items (CI) within scope to ensure version integrity.
-Bug Fix / Defect Resolution: Study the existing system and identify the location of bugs;
Identify the areas of executable code that will undergo change; Develop code to fix the bugs;identify impact of the new code on existing functionality to ensure that the bug reported is fixed in the given timeline without affecting any other areas of the system.
-Defect prevention activities: Participate in Defect Prevention analysis; Review defects
logged in the defect tracking log, Verify/review defect description and root cause to ensure non-recurrence of defects.
-Production support: Monitor the running of jobs; Identify failures /issues; Coordinate with teams to provide business with real time support for issues which prevent day to day business Functions.
-Application Publication and management
Experience & Qualification:
BE/ BSc IT/MCA/ Msc IT/ BTech. Mobility expert with at-least 1+ years relevant experience.
-Technology enthusiast with an ability to learn and adapt with different technologies.
-Competencies: Android, Java, Kotlin, Core Java, MySQL / SQLite, JQuery, JSON, Room DB, Retrofit, Volley.
Package: As per industry std.
Notice Period: 1 Month
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven iOS Developer to join our team immediately to 15 Days!!!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform using Swift.
• To design solutions independently
• To collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new features / to debug existing features.
• Should be able to demonstrate the features developed by him/her to the client.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
• 5-9 years of working experience in iOS platform
• Strong technical background, good knowledge of Xcode
• Strong command over Swift.
• Need to have understanding of database (Preferably Realm DB)
• Good understanding of integrating REST API’s.
• Excellent working knowledge of Coordinator pattern, MVVM, GIT.
• Should be able to help junior developers
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
• Android experience will be an added advantage.
• BLE communication
Urgent Require Experience iOS Developer (Only Experienced can apply)
Jploft Solutions Pvt.Ltd. — Jaipur, Rajasthan
Candidates who can join us immediately will be preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform.
- Good Knowledge of Objective C, Swift.
- Should have the Ability to work alone as well as in team environment.
- Capable to develop into the new leading technologies.
- Working experience in iOS development, Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Exp. required: 1 - 6 years
Salary: No bar for deserving Candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Jio. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India by 2020. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the US population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet.
One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same community on the basis of language and common interests. Twitter serves this need globally but the experience is mostly in English. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages. Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch.
Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs – Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required
- Work Experience between 2 to 8 years in mobile applications with desire to work in fast paced start-ups
- Worked on Android applications from scratch. Exposure to audio video content-based applications is preferred.
- Up to date on upcoming trends in android and its ecosystem. Have strong design & amp, architecture experience.
- Sound knowledge about application performance tuning on all parameters like network utilization, application size, play store core vitals and battery usage.
- Experience with dagger, retrofit, rx-android, android architecture components etc.
- Hands on experience with test driven development, mock frameworks, modular code design and popular design patterns.
About the job
Responsibilities and qualifications
- 5+ years of Android development experience
- Will own several parts of our tech stack, but primarily our Android app
- Build new functionality to the Android app and regularly re-architect it to keep up with latest technologies (e.g., Kotlin)
- Work on new tech that we are already a leading user of (e.g., Google Firebase)
- Work closely with the backend team to construct creative solutions
- Optimize, improve efficiency, scalability, stability of application
- MUST BE reliable, and be able to communicate clearly
- MUST BE able to own and deliver their own work within deadlines, professionally
- Should be passionate about building a strong engineering culture
Who we are
- Fast growing Chennai-based startup (with venture funding)
- Led by strong engineers with significant experience at top tier firms like McKinsey, Oracle, Morgan Stanley, and authors of multiple Java Standards
- Building an awesome product already used by Swigg etc.
- Raised investment, so this role will not vanish in a few months
- Mentors include the Vice Chairman of HCL, Chairman of Singapore Airlines, Senior leaders from LinkedIn etc.
Other background information
- Looking for strong, passionate developers who want to join our team and grow
- We move fast, and will make you an offer in a few days for the right person
- The job location will be in Chennai (it is the SaaS capital of India)
- Please only apply if you are open to moving to Chennai (or are already here)
- This won't be a 10 - 6 job, but you will be given amazing responsibilities
- You will learn a ton, have a lot of flexibility, and have fun while doing it!
- Daily breakfast
- Friday team lunches
- Office near beach (for when people return after COVID)
- Potential for stock options (in lakhs)
- Stipend to attend conferences
- Potential travel to Singapore and other client locations
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products. This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
• Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the Application
• Be up to date with the latest trends in Mobile App/React Native ecosystem
• Bring in industry best practices
• Take ownership to drive an initiative to completion
• Discover opportunities for performance improvements
• Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
• Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
• Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application
• Overall 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application development
• At least 2+ year of hands-on experience in developing Mobile applications with
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
• Familiar with native build tools - XCode, Android studio, etc.
• Ability to build pixel-perfect user interfaces with smooth interactions
• Knowledge of Web technologies and concepts - HTML, CSS, REST APIs,
• Knowledge on Android and iOS fundamentals is a must
• Experience developing Android/iOS native applications using
Java/Kotlin/Swift/Objective C is a plus
• Mobile application development experience with Flutter/Ionic is a plus