We are looking out for an android developer for one of our premium clients
- Experience in handling team of 5+ members
- Experience in developing Android native Applications.
- Experience in Andriod SDK & NDK.
- Proficient in Java and Kotlin.
- Should have Worked on static and dynamic UI designs.
- Working knowledge on Audio & Video streaming
- Working knowledge for remote notification.
- Working knowledge in Relational Database Systems like SQLIte.
strategy serves its business strategy. In short, we are looking for someone who would take the company to the next level.
What we need?
We are looking for an android developer to join us as a full-timer as soon as possible. We operate through mobile and the web
app. You will be one among the initial team of core developers using technology to delight the customers.
What will you do?
Architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, re-usable software
Help us build awesome backend for our mobile apps
Work on feature development, designing solutions and deployments etc
What you must have.
Strong Experience with java and kotlin
Strong knowledge of android architectural guidelines
Ability to develop custom android components.
Strong experience in advanced webview related apps, chromium/firefox browsers
Experience in RxJava and/or Coroutines, Retrofit, Dagger and/or Koin
Experience with client side media caching and prefetching assets.
Experience with Android framework (activities, services, related lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast
Knowledge of multi threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms.
Experience with third party analytics and marketing SDK’s
Experience with SQLite and Room database
Experience in developing Location Based Services
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Should be aware of platform-independent mobile application development trends/tools
Expertise in payment gateway and social media integration.
Some things which excite us
Contributed to apps in Google Play Store
Come up with your own goals and don’t need heavy direction or daily check-ins
Prior entrepreneurial experience would add a lot of weight (even if it is selling lemonades)
Having a great GitHub profile
Work on some open source projects\
We are looking for Android Developers to join our Mobile Application Development team at Pune.
The candidate will play a significant role in developing highly interactive, maintaining and scaling
the flagship product application for Android.
•Relevant experience of 1-3 years in building a mobile application using Java / Kotlin.
•Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components with native Android
•You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to
•You will be coordinating with the product and the engineering team to understand the data
and the business requirements which will allow to meet the end user requirements.
•Should have published at least 1 live application using React Native
•Good understanding of Android Material Design Guidelines, SDK Integrations with
excellent understanding of Java / Kotlin and its underlying components
•Expertise in consuming Rest API’s, Push Notifications, Firebase etc
•Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure
quality of code
•Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, and Agile/SCRUM development
•Knowledge of cross platform development like React Native, Flutter is an advantage
•Self motivated with strong problem solving skills
•Developing business applications in Java / Kotlin.
•Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
•Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
•Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery.
•Optimising components for maximum performance across devices.
- Willingness to learn new platforms and adapt as requirements change
Role/Position: Sr. iOS Developer
Experience: 5-8 years in IOS Developement
Job Type: Permanent
Job Description :
- Relevant 5+ years of professional experience in the React Native, iOS application design, development, testingand maintenance.
- Experience in mobile application development.
- Exposure to complete SDLC including requirement definition, prototyping, proof of concept, coding interface implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Exposure to agile(Scrum) methodology.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, willingness and ability to quick
- Adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
- Proficient in coding as per the program specification and standards laid down for the project
- Ensuring quality compliance and error free code.
- Have worked upon iOS SDK, XCodeand ObjectiveC ,Swift.
- Exposure to client interaction.
Job Description for flutter developer
Role/Project Description Will be responsible for User Interface development of various android/IOS based mobile applications for HCIN clients and partners. The candidate will work in a global, highly innovative and agile environment made up both by talented youngsters and senior professionals.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required 1 year
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing microservices architecture and containers
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
Job type: Full time.
Role type: Technical.
Functional Area: Mobile App development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications built for iOS
running on iPhones & iPads. Primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with backend services. This developer(s) will work with our team of engineers to design and build the next generation of our
mobile offerings. In addition, the developer will need to pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with
multiple versions of Apple’s OS and device types.
You will be responsible for -
● Should be able to design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift, Objective-C and
Cocoa Touch Code.
● Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, Cocoa
● Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
● Needs to be experienced in Storyboard and Playground
● Should have strong UI development skills (complex views, trees, animations, rendering) and strong knowledge of
the UI kit, design principles, interface guidelines, patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement features
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
● Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs and knowledge on integrating with external data sources.
● Strong skills in the area of JSON parsing as well as XML for fetching data into the application.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
● Unit-test code for robustness, including use cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks, work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● Strong knowledge of different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Good communication skills and the ability to think out of the box to achieve the defined business logic with
minimal impact and revisions.
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent (BE Preferred)
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
• Designing and building Likeminds iOS application.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features and building a high quality
• Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before final release
• Publishing application on App Store
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application
• Designing and implementing application updates
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, Xcode and Cocoa Touch
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and strong understand of development lifecycle
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration
Prior experience working in a startup is a plus.