About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
The Android developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Vyapar Android Application. A strong understanding of Core Java, Kotlin, and Database is critical for the role.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/ Kotlin code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation.
- Problem-solving skills, and Data Strctures.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
- Must know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Android UI design principles, design patterns.
- Kotlin, Core Java, and XML.
- SQLite database.
- Android Jetpack component.
- MVVM Architecture.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Good to have
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Dependency injection with Hilt.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Android application development role.
- Must have 3 years of experience in Kotlin/ Core Java.
- Must have 3 years of experience in SQLite database is a plus.
- Must have 2 years of experience in Android Jetpack components and MVVM Architecture.
- Product Company background.
- Startup experience is a plus.
· A full-time B.E/ B.Tech Degree from a recognized university.
- Advise and discuss with the team on the architecture and requirements.
- Bring your experience for mobile User Experience.
- Set up actions to ensure high level of quality and satisfaction
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 4+ years work experience in similar roles
- Strong knowledge in Front-end frameworks (React Native)
- Strong knowledge in the mobile language (swift, objective-c, java, kotlin)
- Experience in unit testing and TDD.
- Advance knowledge in using testing frameworks ( Karma, Jest, Appium, Cypress ).
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Having a coaching profile, good communication skills is crucial to ensure good exchange and sharing of information within and outside of the train
- Being able to provide based on the audience synthetic or detailed information is mandatory
- Being curious to continuously learn and being a leader in your domain of expertise
- Immediate or very low availability
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
TeamExtn is looking for a passionate Android Developer. It will be expected from you to build pragmatic solutions on mission-critical initiatives for a Fortune 500 company in the silicon valley. If you know your stuff, see the beauty in code, have knowledge in depth and breadth, advocate best practices, and love to work with distributed systems, then this is an ideal position for you.
You will build advanced cross-platform consumer and enterprise mobile applications.
- Participate end to end in the product life cycle: requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and implementation
- Be actively involved in interpreting analytics and customer data to improve the user experience.
- Collaborate with Carvana's Engineering, Creative Marketing and Customer Advocate teams.
Required Skills And Experience:
- 4+ years experience in Android development
- Proficiency in Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with REST web services.
- Built or contributed to at least one Android app
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of multithreading principles and best practices
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Continuous integration experience with mobile apps
- Automotive industry experience
We schedule a technical round that can go up to 2 hours, where we have technical discussions plus remote pairing sessions.
We double-check the potential team member is a culture fit. Culture fit is as important to us as writing code. Once we know that you are a great fit, we discuss and finalize numbers on the same call. You will have three days to take up the offer.
TeamExtn is a niche software consulting agency to implement pragmatic solutions that believes in getting the work done more than talking big. Come and join us in our growth journey.
remote is an option
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning significant architectural and product areas of the platform
- You’ll make the key decisions and see them through to successful user engagement
- Delivering features that make a big impact on our growth journey
- Writing high-quality, highly-performant code
- Pushing changes every week
- Participating in code reviews and architectural discussions - we want you to bring your expertise to the team and make us all better engineers
You’ll be successful if you are:
- An expert with Kotlin and the rest of the Android ecosystem
- Collaborative and want to see the team succeed in its goals
- Practical about tradeoffs between speed and polish
- Passionate about showing others how to do something new
- Excited to join a small team that moves quickly
- Develop Android handset clients
- Develop architecture and low-end designs based on customer and product management requirements
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in the agile development program
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Android
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years java development
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics, or science
- Experience in building web (PWA)/mobile app using ionic/reactjs (react native)
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience in unit testing
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven and Gradle
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy
- Windows and Unix development
- Experience leading development teams or performing customer-facing duties is an advantage
- Kotlin Language Skills
Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Jio. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India by 2020. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the US population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet.
One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same community on the basis of language and common interests. Twitter serves this need globally but the experience is mostly in English. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages. Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch.
Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs – Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required
- Work Experience between 2 to 8 years in mobile applications with desire to work in fast paced start-ups
- Worked on Android applications from scratch. Exposure to audio video content-based applications is preferred.
- Up to date on upcoming trends in android and its ecosystem. Have strong design & amp, architecture experience.
- Sound knowledge about application performance tuning on all parameters like network utilization, application size, play store core vitals and battery usage.
- Experience with dagger, retrofit, rx-android, android architecture components etc.
- Hands on experience with test driven development, mock frameworks, modular code design and popular design patterns.
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. Our mission is to export the Silicon Valley mindset to the rest of the world.
We create digital products with purpose that have a lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses. We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a simple idea: If we make a difference for your customers, we will make a difference for your business too. And it works. Since 2009, we have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to "wow" their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. The Wall Street Journal calls us “YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley.”
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have
built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
- Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
- Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation • Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 250 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire Engineering Manager for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us!
- Lead and coach a group of engineers in delivering scalable, flexible and secure features to our customers
- Leading engineering teams composed of backend, frontend, iOS, Android developers and QA.
- Deep dive into work of your team, review the code submitted by your team, and resolve the root cause of problems
- Coach your team members how to increase the quality of their code based on real examples
- Involve in hiring for your teams
- Drive a continuous improvement process - introduce new tools & automations based on real data analysis
- Represent the team to engineering groups internally, to executive leaders in various functional groups within YML, to current and future customers, and to our partner organizations.
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Project and Program management
- Collaborate with Product/Project Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Manage the development pipeline to deliver features on schedule while maintaining high bar for quality.
- Closely Interact with other functions such as PM/Product, Design, UI/UX, Architecture, QA, and deliver planned features
- Deliver Web, Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment.
- Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned.
- A highly talented developer with 10+ years of hands-on experience.
- Primarily in web application development experience using, JAVA, Angular, ReactJS, Python, GO.
- Working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Additional Mobile development experience Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, Objective C will be a bonus.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in an engineering management role, and a clear record of success prior to that as a senior/staff engineer.
- Must be compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Analytical, Problem solving and Debugging skills.
- Hands on experience in Designing, Coding and release management.
- Continuously increasing your team's work quality & performance.
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests, functional tests, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to think from a product mindset.
- B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science).
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on cloud development experience
As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
-Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
-Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
-Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
-Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
-Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
-Design interfaces to improve user experience
-Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
-Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
-Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
-Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
-In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java & flutter
-Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
-Familiarity with OOP design principles
-Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
-Ability to perform in a team environment
React Native Developer Job Description
- We are looking for 2-3 years of qualified React Native developer to join our work on our Fintech Products (Algomojo, Optionaction, Tradeaction)
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms like Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- The role requires developers to be comfortable with bleeding-edge technology and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills :
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
Hands-on experience on React Native Framework for at least 2-3 years.
Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Gitl)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Knowledge of native Android and iOS is required
Knowledge of TV App Development is a plus