- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
About senrysa technologies (p) ltd
As part of the Mobile SDK Engineering team at Flyy, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micromanagement
- Work with customer success team to enable Flyy customers to adopt Insights-led engagement in different industry sectors like e-Commerce, FinTech, OTT, Social, entertainment, travel, telco, food-tech etc.
- Explore the latest in topics like Mobile development, SDK, iOS, Android, tvOS various mobile hybrid frameworks and share with the team and more importantly, have fun while you work on scaling Flyy.
Skills Required :
- Minimum 2 years experience in iOS Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Native Mobile Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience in React-Native/Flutter framework
- Should be thorough with different architectures used in Mobile Development
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Android/iOS framework:
- Multithreading concepts
- Persistent data storage
- Rest APIs Implementation
- Should know the internals of the mobile build and distribution processes
- Ready to learn and develop in any cross-platform frameworks
- Should be able to capture bottlenecks and improve them without or little supervision
- Awareness of Secure Development process and practices
- Awareness on Information Security concepts and Best Practices
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of other cross-platform frameworks i.e., Cordova, Unity, etc
- Experience in working and shipping SDKs/plugins
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
We're looking for people to help us take on the following kinds of problems:
- Someone’s traveling to airport/office/home - can we suggest them public transport routes with first mile & last mile and accurate tracking of individual leg of the journey
- Someone’s new in the city - can we help them travel from A to B in the most efficient way
- Someone’s planning to not use their private vehicle for commute - can we design the efficient and reliable system to plan their commute with accurate information of public and private transport
- Transition people from private to hybrid multimodal commute
- Someone's traveling home late at night - can we give their friends, family peace of mind?
- Build single mobile ticket for the entire journey
What you’ll bring
- Possess at least 3+ years of experience in ios Experience with swift
- Strong understanding of algorithms
- Have strong knowledge of iOS frameworks, different versions of iOS, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- Have experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of iOS architectural components and design patterns
- Good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- Deep understanding of memory management, multi-threaded programming, Background services and synchronization
- Experience in developing secure applications
- Strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures
- Familiarity with designing and developing Core OS frameworks
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your experience in process and technical leadership
- Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
- Experience in google maps apis & location services
- Experience with Local DB
- Experience in building custom UI
- Experience with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Good understanding with code versioning such as git
- Experience with beta and release process
Good to have
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
- Working on an app with worldwide impact - help to make cities usable
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day
- Lots of team building & recreation activities
- Lots of Tummoc Goodies
- Employee referral bonus
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven iOS Developer to join our team immediately to 15 Days!!!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform using Swift.
• To design solutions independently
• To collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new features / to debug existing features.
• Should be able to demonstrate the features developed by him/her to the client.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
• 3-9 years of working experience in iOS platform
• Strong technical background, good knowledge of Xcode
• Strong command over Swift.
• Need to have understanding of database (Preferably Realm DB)
• Good understanding of integrating REST API’s.
• Excellent working knowledge of Coordinator pattern, MVVM, GIT.
• Should be able to help junior developers
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
• Android experience will be an added advantage.
• BLE communication
Krafty Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, young-minded mobile application developer(experienced or fresher) who take pride in the work they do.
Krafty Solutions is a product design and development company where you will learn a lot in your field by working in a very friendly environment. An opportunity will be given based on your preference.
If you're the guy who has a strong bias for making things happen, always wears a smile on your face, with a proactive attitude then we would like to meet you. You will work closely with your team leader who will help you to learn new things as well as resolve your doubts. If you're interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- 3+ years of experience as iOS Developer
- In-depth knowledge of iOS (Mac OS), iPhone SDK, Objective C & Swift languages.
- Strong understanding of XCode, including compiler flags.
- Experience building IOS applications connected to RESTful APIs.
- Good experience in App submission process (iTunesConnect), Offline & online data storage, synchronization, RESTful API & JSON structure.
- Good understanding in usage of Cocoapods libraries and social apis like Facebook, Google Maps, etc.
- Good understanding in payment gateway SDK integrations.
- Experience with a version control system (GIT, SVN, CVS, etc)
- Good understanding of IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology.
- Good understanding of Architectures like MVVM, VIPER, MVP.
- Good Understanding of RxSwift
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Design and build advanced mobile applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources, APIs, bug fixing and improving app performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Swift, Objective C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Git Required Experience and Qualifications
- Education - B.E/ B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MSc IT degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience - 3-5 yrs
- Great Company Culture - A relaxed, friendly and positive company culture with a dynamic young team
- Work-Life Balance - Genuine work/life balance served at Krafty.
- A Well Earned Rest - You will get 11 paid public holidays as well as 12 paid leaves. So, a total of 23 HOLIDAYS
- Flexible working hours - Reaching late at the office would never be an issue for you. Fully remote culture
- Weekends Off - Saturday & Sunday Fixed Off
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to develop and maintain Android and iOS applications in both B2B and B2C Segments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Solid knowledge of developing Mobile Apps development with React-Native
- Build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our applications.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React Native apps to the latest libraries and maintaining their quality
- Strong & thorough understanding of React-Native, and its core principles.
- Strong and thorough understanding of either iOS (Objective-C/Swift) or Android (JAVA/Kotlin) will be a plus
- Experience with popular React workflows such as Redux, Redux-saga, Redux Forms.
- Familiar with App distribution Process for both iOS and Android.
- Passion about technology and its relationship with product and user experience
- Test and update application so that it can be used on all types of devices and OS versions Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system, solutions by comparing
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Should have deployed 2+ apps on Android and iOS stores.
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Ability to run multiple tasks with varying priorities and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
- Design, develop and maintain android applications and features.
- Create UI for application based on provided designs.
- Coordinating with a remote team and applying appropriate branching, labelling using GIT.
- Adding features to the existing applications for monitoring and supporting field operations.
- Implementing application testability and diagnostics and fixing bug.
Good to Have:
- 1+ years’ experience in building professional, high performing apps.
- 1+ years’ experience on JAVA, Kotlin, Android Studio.
- Any prior experience of using CD/CI pipelines and experience with azure web services.
Great to Have:
- Contributions to Opensource projects.
- Self-developed apps on Google Play Store.
- Contributions to developer community through Stack Overflow, TopCoder, CodeChef, Google Developer Groups etc.
- Relevant personal or public technical blogs
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to have:
- Expert with Swift (swift 4.0 & above) and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must have experience in BLE and BT
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with the MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience building, testing and distributing native apps that consume RESTful services
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned
- At least three native iPhone applications deployed in the marketplace
- Should have Knowledge in Apple Certificate/Profile creation and maintenance
- Knowledge in SDK integration into iOS app & Realm Database is an added advantage
- Proficiency of code versioning tools such as GIT
Play or available on Github
3+ years in mobile software development
Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.●
Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that
each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Experience with automated testing and building
Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code,
and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
Intermediate English skills
BONUS, IF YOU ALREADY KNOW: Flutter or React Native
Expert experience developing multiple commercial-grade mobile applications iOS using native languages (Objective-C / Swift, Xcode or Java).
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for IOS or Android. Strong experience developing multithreaded applications.
- Solid knowledge of mobile OS architecture - in areas of: UI, memory management, data storage, application management by OS and cybersecurity.
- Experience with charting of data (scientific or medical data is preferred), either custom-developed or third-party charting libraries.
- Experience with UI development of mobile application (scalable for different screen resolutions and localization).
- Demonstrate initiative in all areas of work - proactive in identifying shortfalls in requirements, design or code.
- Experience working with continuous integration.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written). High-quality SDD/design and implementation documentation skills a must.
- Experience with unit-testing and test automation preferred.
- Must have apps published in either Apple/Google store.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information technology or related field
- Evidence of continuing education, such as technical certifications, a plus
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Information Technology field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in mobile application development
- Prior experience working in an FDA regulated environment, a plus
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment
Note : Please do share link of the Mobile App developed on Live in Apple store.