We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
As an Android developer, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will be responsible to identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs. Require d Technical & Professional Skills
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
2. Strong Understanding of Full Mobile development life cycle, Android Architecture, SDK, and SQLite DB.
3. Develop App with MVC, MVP and MVVM Architecture.
4. Strong OOPs Fundamentals, Java, REST/JASON, Web Services.
5. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like location aware apps, google maps, etc.,
6. Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security.
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
8. Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development team.
9. Familiarity with continuous integration.
10. Familiarity with designing Native and Hybrid Android Applications.
11. Demonstrated communication skills in a customer/stakeholder facing environment.
12. Must be self-directed, resilient and creative.
About Yugasys Software Private Limited
- Designing pixel-perfect & responsive UI on Flutter
- Experience in any state management tool like Provider, BloC, Redux or GetX
- Hands-on experience Dart programming language
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality UI code and use CI/CD for smooth deployment
- Work for business requirements and deliver according to agreed standards and methods
- Experienced in memory management and in designing high-performance app’s
- Proficient with REST API’s and how to handle state and data inside of the mobile app
- Working knowledge of Firebase.
- E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- Min 2 years of experience in developing apps with at least one of the following frameworks: Android / iOS
- Min 1 year of experience in Flutter
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
Android Developer -Malad(W)- Work From Office
We are one of the software product based company Hiring for Android Developer. 2to3 years of Experience of Android Development Candidate must have strong knowledge in Kotlin language. MVVM Design Pattern
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our development team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with UPLOGIC Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Designation: iOS Developer
Job Location: Madurai
- Should have Strong coding skills in mobile development life cycle
- Must be proficient in swift
- Sound Experience in backend with high-quality code
- Should be strong in iOS design concept
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
If you are interested share your updated profile. And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
We are looking for an Flutter Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
This Flutter app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Flutter programmer works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features - Work with outside data
sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability - Work on bug fixing and
improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
Development experience with programming languages
SQL database or relational database skills
Proven software development experience and Flutter skills development
Proven working experience in Flutter app development and
Have published at least one original Flutter app
Experience with Flutter SDK
Experience with Bloc Pattern
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Experience – 1 to 3 years
Skills: Native Android, Java, Kotlin, Rx Java, Event Bus, Json, and UI / UX - XML
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=androidhiring&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#androidhiring https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=hiringduringcovid&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#hiringduringcovid https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=hiringandroid&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#HiringAndroid
• Solid experience in Swift. Some experience in Objective C.
• Experience with VIPER, MVVM, ReactiveX (RxSwift), Dependency Injection
• Proven experience on mobile app development flow, implementation, and release.
• Proven ability in communicating with Product Manger and UX/UI designers.
• Experience in Agile development with cross functional team.
• Experience in building user centric mobile applications.
• Experience in building scalable mobile architecture for multiple countries would be a plus.
• Experience in TDD or BDD would be a plus.