- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Skills: MVVM, Android, Kotlin, RxJava
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 8+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details:
POSITION NAME : Android Developer
EXPERIENCE : 0 - 1 year
- Android Studio
- API Integration
- JAVA, XML & JSON web services
- Android SDK
- Core Java
- SDLC Lifecycle
***Preferred Madurai Native candidates only***
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of Mobile Apps. They will work in phases of the development cycle: Design to Implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Good Knowledge of Java Concepts
++FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY++
● Experience developing applications using Android SDK.
● Be able to distil business objectives into technical solutions through effective system design and architecture
● Be able to work independently on a project-by project basis and also work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
● Be able to provide technical and analytical solutions to evaluate the merits and challenges of a product idea
● 4 plus years of Software Development experience in Android application development
● Strong Knowledge and proven experience of Android stack and Java ●Hands-on coding experience mandatory
● Solid written and verbal communication skills
● Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Fluent English
● Working in video based apps – a plus
● Work in an Agile environment with regular team activities
● Working closely with product owners and designers.
● Eye for design aesthetics and attention to detail with a good understanding of UI/UX principles
● All around team player and self-learning individual
● Contributor to open-source projects – a plus
● Competitive salary for a startup
● Gain experience rapidly
● Work directly with executive team
● Fast-paced work environment
● Manage a team of junior android developers
● Coordinate with the product team for timely delivery of requirement
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and guide your team to fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, architecture, and automation
Required Knowledge and Skills
● 2-5 years of experience of working as a native android developer
● Highly curious and ready to dive into complex technical challenges.
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android OS, and how to deal
with different device configurations, screen sizes, OS customizations
● Hands-on experience with architecture and structural design patterns like MVVM,
● Expertise in RESTful APIs, using Retrofit, Volley or HTTP Client
● Strong knowledge of Android UI, material design and other design principles,
patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage and local databases
● Strong knowledge of asynchronous tasks and multi-threading
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● Familiarity with Firebase, cloud messaging, push notifications, and similar protocols
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Experience of working with analytical tools like Firebase, Google Analytics, etc
● Requires excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
● You should be a team player.
● You should be positive towards problem-solving, have a very structural thought
process to solve problems
● Interest to work at a high paced start-up environment with a large amount of learning.
● Good understanding of different frameworks, and be able to pick up new
technologies at ease.
● You should be agile enough to figure out a need for new technologies/frameworks
and learn new technology for better product performance
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to have:
- Expert with Swift (swift 4.0 & above) and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must have experience in BLE and BT
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with the MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience building, testing and distributing native apps that consume RESTful services
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned
- At least three native iPhone applications deployed in the marketplace
- Should have Knowledge in Apple Certificate/Profile creation and maintenance
- Knowledge in SDK integration into iOS app & Realm Database is an added advantage
- Proficiency of code versioning tools such as GIT
Our client is a full stack fitness and lifestyle brand and is Indias largest app that is making fitness affordable, accessible and enjoyable through technology, data and intelligence. Available on iOS and Android, this app allows subscribers to work out at anywhere, anytime, and chose from a variety of available workout options like: gym workouts, yoga, Zumba, Pilates, spinning, kickboxing, CrossFit, and MMA. It gives access to 3000+ top gyms and fitness studios, fitness coaching plans and personal nutrition assistance and more in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune.
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Android Developer, you will collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, and use all your expertise to ensure superior solutions to match our scale of operations.
- Developing apps and building exceptional products
- Working in a cross-functional and collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies that continuously drive innovation forward
- Being part of a team of highly skilled and passionate people across multiple time zones
- Owning code quality and experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Ensuring that the development is leveraging common methods and best practices.
- Handling Code Reviews, Setup guidelines for Development.
- Enforcing consistent development patterns and security architecture.
- Carrying out A/B testing and be data-driven while approaching solutions to problems.
- Creating working prototypes and proof of concepts at tech scoping stage to demonstrate the feasibility.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in mobile application development
- Proficiency in Problem Solving, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of design concepts and constraints on mobile platforms
- Proficiency in Java/ Android/ Excellent in Kotlin & Flutter language
- Demonstrable experience building excellent mobile apps that are currently in Google PlayStore
- MVP/ MVVM architecture
- Firebase services
- Local databases (SQLite, firebase DB)/ORM (Green DAO, Room)
- Experience with a scalable architecture, while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and Setting & following targets and timelines
- High proficiency in Android frameworks and core components
- Bug fixing
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Technical design of complex mobile applications.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Integrate third-party API's.
Release applications to iOS App Store and Google Play store.
Work with native modules and React Native bridges when required.
Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
Guiding team members for design and implementation tasks.
Co-ordinating end-to-end implementation.
Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high quality solutions.
Guide mid-level and junior developers to follow best practices of using React Native.
Good understanding of React design patterns like HOC, render props and their applications.
Good understanding of Android & iOS working principles, release processes.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Constantly research and adopt new technologies / best practices
Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
At least 5 - 7 years of mobile app development experience out of which 3+ years should be in React Native.
Proficiency in programming, data structures and algorithms.
Good understanding OOPS.
Must have at least 5 live applications on Play Store & App Store
B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
We are seeking extremely smart Android developers who are passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- Design and develop products by working closely with business teams.
- Design super intuitive experiences in the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise-ready android applications with architecture that is fast yet lean on the backend servers enabling them to support millions of users in parallel.
- Build enterprise-ready back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel.
- Gain experience with hands-on coding and independent ownership of software components.
- Follow strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption.
- 2+ years’ experience in android software development and delivery.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering from a reputed institute(preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Knowledge of UI architectural patterns like MVVM(preferable), MVC, MVP, data binding, activity & fragment lifecycle, recycler view, navigation component, layouts (constraint layout preferable), theming etc.
- Should have actively used retrofit, work managers, android jetpack, Rx java, dagger, retrofit, android sdk, GIT/bitbucket, gradle/ant and very keen on exploring other proven tech stacks.
- Comfortable with test-driven development in android with UI testing, instrumented unit testing and unit testing using junits, mockito or other tools.
- Willingness to learn and write simple backend REST API’s (preferably in Java, spring boot & hibernate) without having to completely depend on backend engineers for delivery.
- Has worked in a fast-paced agile organization building stateless and re-entrant/resumable android applications.
- Building user friendly Android and iOS Apps on React Native platform.
- Designing state-less components in React Native. State management with any of Redux, mobX or Flux.
- Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
- Converting designs to mobile applications.
- Integrating with Rest APIs, while collaborating with Backend deve.
- Take complete ownership of the apps and change various elements/ technologies as per business need.
- Ensure optimum speed, performance, quality and responsiveness of application
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: 400000 - 1000000 INR
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Skills: Flutter, Platform level iOS/Android, Mobile Application Development, SQLite.
- Desire to work in a startup environment, [email protected] culture and able to self-manage.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of.
- Good communication skills.
Good to have: (Not Mandatory)
- Ability to take an ownership & leadership role on the team.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in Fintech payments and eCommerce.
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.