Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Role : Android Developer
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Must have Working Experience in a product-based organization for at least 18 months.
- At least 2+ years experience and hands-on with mobile technologies
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes
- Experience with kotlin is a must
- Knowledge of mvvm architecture/ android architecture components
- Knowledge of Rxjava and coroutines for multithreading
- Knowledge of retrofit/okhttp for making HTTP calls
- Knowledge of dependency injection using dagger2
- Knowledge of android framework components like services, fragments, intent services
- Knowledge of sql required
- Experience in offline data management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
About CEDRETO MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED
We are looking for an android developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. You need to make sure the company's technology strategy serves its business strategy. In short, we are looking for someone who would take the company to the next level.
We are looking for an android developer to join us as a full-timer as soon as possible. We operate through mobile and the web app. You will be one among the initial team of core developers using technology to delight the customers.
- Architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, re-usable software.
- Help us build awesome backend for our mobile apps.
- Work on feature development, designing solutions and deployments etc.
- Strong Experience with java and kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of android architectural guidelines.
- Ability to develop custom android components.
- Strong experience in advanced webview related apps, chromium/firefox browsers.
- Experience in RxJava and/or Coroutines, Retrofit, Dagger and/or Koin.
- Experience with client side media caching and prefetching assets.
- Experience with Android framework (activities, services, related lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers etc).
- MVP/MVVM/MVI(Preferable) architectures.
- Knowledge of multi threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms.
- Experience with third party analytics and marketing SDK's.
- Experience with SQLite and Room database.
- Experience in developing Location Based Services.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Should be aware of platform-independent mobile application development trends/tools.
- Expertise in payment gateway and social media integration.
- Contributed to apps in Google Play Store.
- Come up with your own goals and don't need heavy direction or daily check-ins.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience would add a lot of weight (even if it is selling lemonades)
- Having a great GitHub profile.
- Work on some open source projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven iOS Developer to join our team immediately to 15 Days!!!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform using Swift.
• To design solutions independently
• To collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new features / to debug existing features.
• Should be able to demonstrate the features developed by him/her to the client.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
• 3-9 years of working experience in iOS platform
• Strong technical background, good knowledge of Xcode
• Strong command over Swift.
• Need to have understanding of database (Preferably Realm DB)
• Good understanding of integrating REST API’s.
• Excellent working knowledge of Coordinator pattern, MVVM, GIT.
• Should be able to help junior developers
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
• Android experience will be an added advantage.
• BLE communication
We are looking for a Mobile application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS, including mobile phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with other services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. You will be responsible for the product development with quality and by following the engineering practices. The candidate should be a team player who should be able to code, do the peer code review, defect fixes wherever needed on the existing product.
Design and build applications for iOS
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Innovative thinking for problems solutions. Solid implementation
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Achieving Code, module delivery dates within time
Help maintain code quality, organization, automatization, and documentation
Uses Agile Scrum Methodology for software development
Develops unit tests for all new code
Has all code changes peer reviewed and must peer review code when required
Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs
Well versed with usage of debugging tools to analyze and solve complex problems independently
Diagnose and resolve complex level issues of application
Participate in interactions with all levels of personnel with different teams Skills:
Proficient in all versions of Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
Experience in App Store distribution process and Enterprise distribution of Apple
Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading, background thread handling and iOS file systems
Knowledge of private framework in swift and objective C languages
Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
Experience of automated testing platforms and unit tests for Mobile applications
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus Knack for benchmarking and optimization Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git
Hands on experience in using Jenkins
Familiarity with continuous integration
Good Knowledge in design patterns
Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills in English
Good time management skills
Certification of iOS development, swift language will be value added Experience with Cocoa APIs on iOS and Apple frameworks AR, ML and swift UI is good to have
2-4 years of work experience in Mobile application development.
Pay/compensation: Benefits: Health Insurance (including for Parents); Personal Accident Cover.
We are looking for an exceptional Android Developer eager to deliver a best-in-class mobile application. You are going to change the way people communicate safely on mobile. This position may require travel.
You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and designing a world-class mobile application for our platform. Your role will include implementing and enhancing the Android mobile application, alongside a team of world-class developers, designers and software architects. You will be responsible for choosing libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of the application. You will work with product managers and UI/UX designers to create a secure, seamless mobile experience.
- 2+ years experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Solid background in software development, and design patterns
- Experience with the Android SDK, Java, NDK, C++
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Experience with Unity, Ionic etc Frameworks.
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
- Experience working with customers and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and growing environment
- Experience publishing a high-quality Android application to the Google Play Store
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with security software and solutions
role, you will collaborate with other team members to deliver functional & user-friendly mobile
applications within established timelines.
Main Responsibilities of an iOS Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS applications
Supporting the entire application lifecycle from concept to design, testing, release and
Troubleshooting and bug fixes for applications, to ensure that codes are clean and secure
Recommending changes and enhancements
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
You have prior experience as an iOS Developer is plus.
You have a portfolio of released applications on the App Store.
You are familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles.
You have proven experience in iOS development in either Objective-C / Swift.
Experience with iOS frameworks (Eg. Core Data, Core Animation etc.)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate iOS applications.
Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (eg. Git).
Familiarity with various testing tools.
You are a problem solver with good analytical skills.
Join us and see how we are changing the corporate benefits landscape in India!
- Development and delivery experience in iOS, at least 2 apps should be in App Store
- Proficient in Swift 4.0 or later
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Maps, Core Location, Core Bluetooth and Core Animation etc.
- Familiarity with MVVM, Test driven development(TDD)
- Experience with third-party libraries such as Alamofire etc. and APIs Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient in RESTful APIs
- Proficient in Git
- Familiarity with push notifications and cloud message APIs etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, optimisation
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as xcode Instruments and Shark
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests
- Perform bug fix and improve application performance
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces. Understanding of Apple’s design principles and human interface guidelines
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
Skills: Xamarin,C#, MVVM.MVp,Data Structures, Native App development
Experience: 5 -8 Yrs
Mobile Dev, 5+Years Xamarin, C#,NativeAndroid / iOS development using Xamarin, BLE communication
- Design and build advanced app features for the Android platform.
- Work on MVP & MVVM architecture for building apps in Android Studio
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- A reactive approach using RxJava or RxKotlin
- Prior experience in working with Google Maps and App Bundle
- Work with REST API(JSON) endpoints using Retrofit
- Good working knowledge of design patterns & OOAD
- Built and managed apps with over 1 million users
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test-driven development processes
- Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc
- Experience in building apps in which transaction/payments happen
Exp : 6 -12 yrs,
Np : Immediate or Less than 30 Days,
Location : Hyderabad.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Hands-on Kotlin, Strong OOPs concept along with SOLID principles
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns like MVP , Clean MVP
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, Memory optimization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
· Proven ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Expertise on UI testing using expresso and Unit testing.
· Expertise on creating custom scalable UI View and frameworks.
· Knowledge on JNI and Android NDK.