Roles and Responsibilities for Android Developer(2-4yrs)
- Creating Android Apps using native technologies set Java, Kotlin, Android studio.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining Android Applications and also coordinate and participate in the backend coding, API development, and testing.
- Ability to participate in the design process also, be able to understand user experience and work with design team accordingly.
- Good understanding of the latest Android features and libraries such as Retrofit, Volley, SQLite, RxJava.
- Good understanding of designing architecture such as MVC, MVP, MVVM.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, SDK integration, Firebase, and Analytics platforms.
- Good Knowledge in OO design, JAVA, Kotlin, RESTful APIs, JSON, Android SDK, Eclipse and Android Studio and also AWS.
- Knowledge of SQLite, Graph & Chart API and other Google APIs and UI & UX designing.
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management, and multithreaded programming.
- An experience with other technologies like iOS development, swift, react native, php, APi development, DB programming can be a big plus.
- Experience in dealing with Google play store communication, app rejection, iTunes Apple store.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in native android development.
- Must be graduate with computer science subjects or MCA.
- Must be good in both written and verbal English.
- Must have research skills, ability to troubleshoot and work on exceptions is top priority.
About Quokka Labs
Quokka Labs LLP
About the company :
Technology Services (Quokkalabs.com)
Vision : To create digital products that Impact the World.
Mission : Quokka Labs was launched with the goal of creating a better way for companies to build beautiful & compelling products whilst providing a delightful experience to our clients. For us people come first and we always strive to become the happiest place to work at.
About the Team :
We are a close knit team of technology enthusiasts working on both Product & Consulting division. Our team has experience of successful acquisition of a technology company in the past.
- Hands-on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience -
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Skills: MVVM, Android, Kotlin, RxJava
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible Android Developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the Android Developer’s Responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customer’s feedback. Overtime, you will also be required to create app updates.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross functional teams to define. Design, and ship new features.
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit- test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Skills and Qualifications
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back- end services.
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
Knowledge of the open source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Have at least 1- 2 years of experience.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Interact with the Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintain software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Resolve all the bugs in a timely manner.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Follow company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- If you have experience with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) based devices and related applications please highlight the same in your resume
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
What is the Job like?
- Architect super configurable mobile SDKs - the one’s which are written in native but are server-controlled
- Build a suite of Mobile Backend services which will control the SDK distribution and mobile configurations
- Fantasy the idea of composing a mobile application from different components rather than build every application from scratch
- Expertise in security - cryptography, encrypted secure storage, mobile security to power our super-secure payments originating from mobile devices
- Work on a framework to let mobile developers build their mobile screens on multiple stacks - native, server-driven, web, react-native, flutter, ionic etc.
Who should apply?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering (computer science, information systems)
- 8+ years of experience building enterprise systems including at least 2 years of direct people management experience
- Worked on large scale mobile applications with a good understanding of mobile stack
- Good understanding of server stack as well so as to have a good understanding of the entire story
- Good understanding of SDK distribution using maven, pods, xcframeworks etc
- Analyse, design and architect, develop and maintain software solutions across multiple projects
- Direct and provide ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture.
- Drive best practices, and is a pro with agile methodologies/practices - SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Manage headcount, deliverables, schedules across ongoing projects, ensure that resources are appropriately allocated and timelines are met in accordance with the project roadmaps
Mobile application developer
Software engineering - Bengaluru and remote
Building products at BiCSoM is about turning dreams and ideas into lovable technology and design solutions. As a mindful member of the BiCSoM team you will create rule-breaking mobile applications on Android and iOS using Flutter and Dart, BLOC pattern, Redux, Kotlin and SWIFT. Large number of people across the globe use our products everyday, we take pride in wearing ‘Made with love in India’ on our sleeves.
What are we looking for?
- We expect you to have your domain knowledge of Flutter, Dart, Room or Realm DB, BLOC pattern based development, Redux and RX Dart
- There are few skills which you need to have from get-go:
- You are a problem solver, polite and someone who values team members and customers
- You respect time and understand, lost time never comes back
- You have the ability to explain your algorithms and solutions and understand how to ask questions with respect to mobile app development and web development scenarios
- You are a smart and energetic talent from engineering and computer science background
- Based on the situations you can contribute individually or work with team and make work productive and fun
- In terms of day to day work, for 2 years you should have done the following:
- At least 2 to 3 live projects in Flutter or Native Android or iOS
- Thorough understanding of Dart programming for mobile application development
- Writing frontend code with SOLID principle
- Unit testing of your code with Travis CLI
- Collaborative development with BitBucket or GIT and handling of code merge conflicts
- Documenting frontend code
- Knowledge of Android native and iOS native is a plus
- Proficient in Linux, and understanding of Ubuntu OS
- Knowledge on Firebase or Firestore is a plus
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival
About the Company :
- Tickled Media is the largest online content and community platform for women in Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we run theAsianparent.com, HerStyleAsia, AsianMoneyGuide and NONILO.com.
- Our flagship brand, theAsianparent.com, is Southeast Asia's #1 digital parenting destination and reaches over 11 million mums in the region. As a group, we reach over 12 million Asian women monthly, with content available in 13 different languages.
Link: https://tickledmedia.com/ / https://sg.theasianparent.com/
iOS Developer Job Summary
Total Exp : 4+ years
- Minimum 1 year of development experience in Swift
- 4 years of experience as iOS developer
- Ability to work independently on implementing iOS features
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
- Experience in Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, and debugging tools
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience in web service and API integration (REST, JSON and similar)
- Experience with network communications on mobile platforms, making synchronous and asynchronous web service calls
- Familiarity with version control(GIT)
- Understanding on builds and release management, including distribution on iTunes
- Experienced in use and integrations of third party libraries using Cocoapods
- Skilled on understanding UI and UX as per the iOS human interface guidelines
- Work closely with other mobile app