- Looking for candidate having around 10+ years of experience.
- Guiding team with Agile processes, terminologies, benefits & Agile way of working.
- Responsible for training Product owners, Scrum masters and support them during scrum ceremonies.
- Understating of SAP Development Life Cycle.
- Support/guide team in terms of using Agile boards in ServiceNow and Solution Manager.
- Responsible for supporting with documentation of process & updates to methodology.
- Identify areas of improvement and guide to improve the overall process.
- Agile Coach Certification is a plus.
- Understand Business Context.
- Must be good in taking initiative, define, deliver and complete the work on time.
- Good attitude & behavior.
- Good communication.
- Two rounds of technical interviews followed by HR interview (post technical selection of candidate).
- Working hours – 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm IST.
- Onboarding timelines – In the next 2-3 weeks
About Alcon, a Novartis company
- The candidate will need to have a complete understanding of the core LAMP Platform.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must be a quick learner, able to adapt and understand various businesses, have stellar software development, and great communication skills. In this role, the candidate will be working as a full-stack engineer developing front end and server-side components of the product with a strong emphasis on reliable, maintainable, and scalable software that runs in a high volume, high availability environment.
- The Software Engineer will be responsible for providing input to product release plans that cover project inception through delivery and on-going operational maintenance. They will be expected to analyse and solve complex application-related problems; review work of other developers’ for correctness, adherence to the product design concept and user standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and Agile Methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree (BE/B-Tech) in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and design documents to create excellent deliverables.
- Understanding of MVC Design patterns
- Code analysis and Database optimization
- Ability to design, develop, test, integrate, deploy and support/maintain scalable Open Source web applications utilizing PHP and MySQL on Apache.
- Should have knowledge of working with PHP Frameworks
- Experience with cloud-based deployments, integration experience using RESTful API and web services is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, priority shifting, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and business analysis skills.
Are you the Senior Full Stack developer IO Digital is looking for?
Work full time remotely for a successful and growing South African business as part of a forward thinking and kind team.
The budget for this role is candidate dependant and there is some room for negotiation.
Why work for IO Digital?
- We are a very close-knit, supportive, and kind team
- We are proud of what we build, and we believe in our products
- We build great products and startups with a fantastic and highly skilled team
- We are focused on standards, quality, and efficiency
- We stay ahead of the curve
- We are remote and flexible
- We believe in continuous improvement
- We don’t micro-manage
- We have a flat but mutually respectful structure
- We want to assist you to grow at all times
The ideal candidate:
- Has worked on an Agile team and has a solid understanding of the Scrum methodology
- Has a love of technology and a native desire to keep up to date with developments in your
chosen languages and tools
- Has 5+ years of web development experience
- Has 5+ years JS experience and 3+ years with modern JS frameworks and libraries (preferably React and/or Vue)
- Has 5+ years backend experience with PHP and Laravel or a similar language and framework up to current versions
- Is well-versed in HTML and CSS
- Understands browser/device compatibility challengesExperience with NoSQL databases, such as Google Cloud Firestore
- Is proficient in relational database design, optimisation, and tuning, with a good understanding of indexes and performance for high volume applications
- Is proficient in GitOps, using GitLab, or a similar GitOps too.
- Confident with Docker and Docker Compose
- Experience with, or some exposure to, Google Cloud Platform
- Is well-versed in CI, and CD
- Experienced with frontend unit and component testing for React or VueJS, and ideally
- exposed to or familiar with end-to-end tests using tools like Puppeteer, Cypress, or similar
What you will do:
- First and foremost, you are a developer and will need to contribute high-quality code to your project.
- You’ll ensure our software is of the highest possible quality
- We’ll expect you to work closely with our scrum masters, project managers, product owners, UX and UI team, and other back- and front-end developers to build highly impactful applications and software.
- You’ll write clean, performant, modular, and well-tested code, and so will your team.
- You and your team will contribute to a shared component library to ensure consistency across our applications.
- You’ll suggest improvements to our stack and development processes (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture)
- You will partake in Scrum ceremonies and company-wide events and meetings
- You’ll participate in code reviews, and provide constructive feedback to your peers and team.
- You’ll share knowledge and assist in growing the development team you are working on.
- You and your team will have the freedom to experiment and research new tech and libraries. We welcome new tech and ideas
- We expect you to take full ownership of your work, and to be a reliable team member especially when production issues arise and need to be tackled quickly.
- We take the time to put good structures, apps, and tools in place to make work-life as easy as possible at IO, but your teams will still rely on you to display coping skills when it comes to complexity and tight deadlines.
Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible)
Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices.
Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
Support and ongoing development for existing projects
Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
Strong writing and speaking skills (English)
3 to 7 years of experience developing and deploying web sites and applications
Experienced with Flask / Pyramid / Falcon
Experience with Agile / SCRUM practices
Experience setting up and managing servers.
Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
Some experience with DevOps practices and platforms ( AWS )
e-commerce integration and custom development
Custom web-based application development experience (startup experience is a bonus)
Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers, and other team members
Object-oriented design and development strategies
Web services / ReST API design is Key
Understanding of Microservices is a bonus
● Devops full stack developer hands on End-to-End deployment of a cloud platform
● Working closely with the development team to resolve errors in the deployment process.
● Implementing data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data
platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization,
analytics, and machine learning).
● Interacting & understanding cross system deployments and APIs, make meaning out of the
● Following best practices for software development and deployment
● Provide platform support post deployment.
Having Hands on experience in designing and development of e-commerce applications using hybris 5.X framework.
Possess Extensive Experience working with Spring frameworks including Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Integration.
Experience developing hybris web-based, e- commerce applications in a project-based environment.
Experience in or equivalent experience in tools and softwares like Eclipse, RedHat Developer, Weblogic, JBoss, Websphere App Server, Apache tomcat, HP Quality Center, SQL DB Access tool
Should be well acquainted with J2EE design patterns like GOF, Composite, Decorator, Facade, MVC, Singleton pattern, etc.
Extensive experience with Spring modules like IoC, Web, MVC, ORM, AOP, Spring Annotation
Knowhow on tools
- Knowledge on Java
- Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence
- Hybris SAP Commerce Platform
Knowhow on methodologies
- Experience in B2B or B2C e-commerce applications
- Possess In-depth experience in Full Life Cycle Implementations, Re- implementation and Post Implementation Support of Hybris application.
- Possess experience with hybris data & Product modelling, Flexible search using hybris APIs
JSTL and AJAX.
- Possess Extensive Experience working with Data Hub and ImpEx scripts to integrate hybris with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Possess Hands-On experience with hybris ServiceLayer, DAOs, ModelService ,Interceptors, hybris workflow modelling, Order Management Service APIs.
- Possess good knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices
Qualitative aspects of service delivery
- Effectively communicate with client leadership and business owners within the business function and related teams to identify areas of opportunity, challenges and drive change.
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on our customers strategy and a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Apply a structured approach to capture perspective of the business function including, business capabilities, business and technology processes, organization & people, technology, data and information
- Strong time-management and organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new concepts, business processes and software quickly
- Analytical approach to problem-solving; ability to use technology to solve business problems
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes
across disparate systems
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 5+ full lifecycle Hybris implementations and 7+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience with integrating Hybris with SAP.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Django and ReactJS experience
- Advanced knowledge of Python and relational databases
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or
GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements
collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
As a Scala Developer, you are part of the development of the core applications using the Micro Service paradigm. You will join an Agile team, working closely with our product owner, building and delivering a set of Services as part of our order management and fulfilment platform. We deliver value to our business with every release, meaning that you will immediately be able to contribute and make a positive impact.
Our approach to technology is to use the right tool for the job and, through good software engineering practices such as TDD and CI/CD, to build high-quality solutions that are built with a view to maintenance.
- Build high-quality applications and HTTP based services.
- Work closely with technical and non-technical colleagues to ensure the services we build meet the needs of the business.
- Support development of a good understanding of business requirements and corresponding technical specifications.
- Actively contribute to planning, estimation and implementation of team work.
- Participate in code review and mentoring processes.
- Identify and plan improvements to our services and systems.
- Monitor and support production services and systems.
- Keep up with industry trends and new tools, technologies & development methods with a view to adopting best practices that fit the team and promote adoption more widely.
Relevant Skills & Experience:
The following skills and experience are relevant to the role and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in these areas.
- Web service application development in Scala (essential)
- Functional Programming (essential)
- API development and microservice architecture (essential)
- Patterns for building scalable, performant, distributed systems (essential)
- Databases – we use PostgreSQL (essential)
- Common libraries – we use Play, Cats and Slick (essential)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (essential)
- Performance profiling and analysis of JVM based applications
- Messaging frameworks and patterns
- Testing frameworks and tools
- Docker, virtualisation and cloud computing – we use AWS and Vmware
- Linux systems administration
- Configuration tooling such as Puppet and Ansible
- Continuous delivery tools and environments
- Agile software delivery
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing complex production issues
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation.
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Note: We looking for immediate joiners. We expect the offered candidate should join within 15 days. Buyout reimbursement is available for 30 to 60 days notice period applicants who can ready join within 15 days.
To build on our success, we are looking for smart, conscientious software developers who want to work in a friendly, engaging environment and take our platform and products forward. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, frameworks & methodologies in service development in an environment where we value collaboration and learning opportunities.
Role Value: By developing highly performant, robust and scalable web services and back-ends, you will have an impact on the latency and accuracy. You will add value to our organization by mentoring and guiding engineers. By spotting opportunities in new technologies and identifying areas where they could be leveraged, you will have a deep impact on our tech stack and the way it benefits the business.
Role: You will work with stakeholders to identify the business problem, and then develop layered architectures that can be delivered in an incremental fashion. You will demonstrate a combination of technical leadership and business acumen by making appropriate trade-offs of technical integrity, complexity, time to market and cost. You are a stellar engineer and will write production quality code 70-80% of the time.
- Design and implement features spanning across systems in a manner that satisfies requirements of performance, scale, security and robustness
- Contribute to improvement of technology and execution processes in the company
- Collaborate in setting technology standards with technology leaders across the company
- Serve as a knowledge centre on current and emerging technologies, and help train others when required
- Foster a strong technical culture by mentoring other engineers
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools
- Should open to work on Golang.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in system-level design of large scale distributed systems on OOPs, and experience with web services and service oriented architectures
- Have 7 - 13 years of professional experience in software development.
- Extensive experience with modern open source systems including relational / non relational data stores.
- Experience with AWS stack, at least the common datastores and services
- Experience with containerization technologies and concepts including Docker
- Basic knowledge about security concepts and secure coding
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills in spoken and written English.
- At Devtron Labs you have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and trusting environment allowing you to turn your ideas into reality
- be part of a strong team, where everyone’s opinion matters
- have flexible working hours, and learning & development opportunities
- We trust on you because we are having fully remote work culture
- work in a meritocracy, where you grow professionally by excelling at work
Equal Opportunities: Devtron Labs is, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek Devtronians from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage everyone to bring their authentic, original and best selves to work.
Location: Pune, India
We're seeking an experienced engineering leader to join our award-winning, talented team, building the next generation automated drone applications for our global customers. This is a technical hands-on management position. Primarily you will be responsible for application development and project delivery for a portfolio of applications within the Enterprise Contact Center. This is a playing coach role, which encompasses people management, technical/ functional expertise, and relationship/stakeholder management.
FlytBase is a 4-year old, venture-funded, high growth startup – a global pioneer in software-led automation of commercial drone applications. The team has a cumulative professional experience of several decades, with engineering graduates from IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Texas & Georgia Tech.
FlytBase develops intelligent software that leverages reliable, off-the-shelf drone hardware to automate and scale drone deployments for commercial use-cases. FlytBase platform is hardware-agnostic, has intelligent plugins for autonomy, manages drone fleets via 4G/5G, and uses APIs to integrate into enterprise workflows. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase continues to win awards globally, the most recent one being the ‘NTT Data Open Innovation Global Champion 2019’.
Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage multi-complexity projects.
Accountable for the overall delivery of the product/application - ensuring the quality of code and committing to the timelines.
Lead a software engineering team, provide technical coaching, mentor teammates and manage project timelines.
Advocate of strong Agile development methodologies (SCRUM), automated testing, and continuous integration.
Work with product owners and development teams to gather and refine requirements, and see development through to QA, deployment and ongoing maintenance.
Collaborate with Product and UX teams to design and build responsive, data rich tools for our customers.
Collaborate across multiple teams to architect new solutions.
Drive efforts to reduce inefficiencies in development, QA and deployment processes.
Mentor and guide the team to make sound engineering decisions, improve code quality and encourage the team to get out of their comfort zone, whilst working with team members to grow.
Manage work flows and ensure productivity of team.
Recruit and hire team members.
6+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing web applications.
Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in managing development projects and leading a team of successful software engineers.
Must be able to discuss technical aspects of architecture/design/code issues directly with technical teams.
Very strong Full stack development and Architecture experience using Microservices Architecture, UI/UX, CI/CD, Design Patterns & Cloud Platform enablement.
Experience designing, developing and supporting REST services.
Practitioner of unit testing, data structuring, profiling, performance tuning and debugging.
Ability to deal with ambiguities effectively (Technology, People, Process, or Partner).
Must be able to mentor team members and partners to accomplish project and departmental goals and objectives.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fitness and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
Fast-paced startup culture
Hacker mode environment
Enthusiastic and approachable team
Company-wide sense of purpose
Flexible work hours
Informal dress code