Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Code review
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Cloud deployment services - Docker, Kubernetes/AWS/Azure/Openshift/GCS etc.
- API deployment / WSGI frameworks - Flask/Django/Bottle/FastAPI etc.
- Basic database operations with Python (CRUD)
● Exceptional problem solving skills
● Significant coding experience in C#
● Strong knowledge Unity Game Engine
● Good understanding of unity art pipeline specially 2D.
● Good experience in developing multi platform user interfaces.
● Strong Debugging and Optimization skills.
● Experience in integrating REST API
● Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● Strong understanding of Data Structures and algorithms.
● Good written and oral communication skills. Secondary Skills
● Good knowledge of 2D/3D maths, Linear Algebra , Matrices etc.
● Experience in using JIRA and Confluence etc
● Experience in using SVN, GIT etc.
Experienced in mobile development for iOS and Android
Experienced with mobile build systems (xcodebuild, gradle, etc.).
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
Experience: 3+ Years
We are looking for a highly motivated Support Engineer to be part of Borderless Softtech Pvt Ltd Support team. In addition to strong technical competency, the position requires the ability to effectively work with different teams.
The Support Engineer will be responsible for production support of the Stockal applications on the cloud. The role involves continuous collaboration with business, development teams & partners. Our ever-evolving technology stack ensures a phenomenal learning culture in the team.
- Handling On-call production support, Change and Incident Management for critical systems.
- Setting up alerting and monitoring, troubleshooting application issues in AWS cloud.
- Prepare, evaluate and maintain tools supporting and process automation for software product release.
- Perform with project teams to identify apt build schedule and initiate packaging and build process.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and technical support experience.
- Manage build automation and integration tools (Jenkins, Maven) and processes.
- Create scripts to automate build processes to improve organizational performance.
- Demonstrate technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Drive development team towards best-in-class, continuous integration/delivery tools and procedures.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Provide enterprise grade support to our clients over email and phone
- Address core technical queries related to the product
- Perform cause analysis of customer issues via in-depth research and analysis using information from product logs and other databases
- Collaborate with Engineering and Data Analytics to help solve customer issues and provide reports
- Create and maintain internal documentation repositories
- Triage incoming requests and enhance workflows to deal with incoming ticket volume
- Ensure speedy resolution of issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Be a part of an elite Technical Support team
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains like e-commerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc
- Core markets include US, Europe and SE Asia.
- 1-2 years of experience providing enterprise support to Indian and Global clients (B2B SaaS)
- Knowledge of Zendesk and JIRA is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts through clear and accurate writing
- People skills and having the gift of the gab to handle tricky situations
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility of working in rotational shifts
Life at WebEngage:
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities,while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
- Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.
We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC firms and angel investors. The company is based out of Pune and has a total strength of 180 employees. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Gurugram.
Salary: As per company standards.
Designation: Data Engineering
Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, and Data Architecture
Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties
- Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue.
Experience with AWS cloud data lake for development of real-time or near real-time use cases
Experience with messaging systems such as Kafka/Kinesis for real time data ingestion and processing
Build data pipeline frameworks to automate high-volume and real-time data delivery
Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development.
Experience with NoSQL databases, such as DynamoDB, MongoDB etc
Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
Evangelize a very high standard of quality, reliability and performance for data models and algorithms that can be streamlined into the engineering and sciences workflow
Build and enhance data pipeline architecture by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions.
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
Roles And responsibilities :
- To find out the features offered by other similar software and to collaborate with developers on implementing the same.
- Develop new features and ideas to make product better and user centric.
- Continuous look-out for new and creative solutions to implement new features or improve old ones.
- Create algos from scratch and implement them in the software.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 years of experience in any 3d software development (three js, unity, unreal, openGL)
- Strong Data structure and Algorithm knowledge
- Strong Aptitude and Reasoning
- Good understanding of mathematical formulas.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies as we are constantly evolving
- Cloud experience with AWS/Google Cloud is a big plus.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch, and technical specification)
- Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Technical lead
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your market developments.
Requirements, Skills, Qualifications :
- Web application development, Experience using web standards to build valid and semantic HTML5 and CSS3 driven sites.
- Experience with CSS Frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience in using graphic design tools is required (e.g. Photoshop, Dreamweaver). Should be able to create wireframes.
- Drupal 8 Theming with Twig and Pattern Lab knowledge
- Must be able to ideate creatively.
- Should be aware of screen media, new media.
- Experience in responsive design.
- Experience with user flows and UI elements
- Must be able to analyze and praise/criticize other’s designs and provide reasons behind it.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, and communication skills.
- Aspiration to work in React/Angular or Drupal backend.