Designation: Digital Marketing Associate
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Devaseva is India’s first faith-tech platform disrupting the $44B religious market. We are building technology that enables Billion Hindus to connect to the divine online. Over 200,000 online sevas performed to date.
Temples have always been a spiritual destination of devotees for ages. Temples are built to bring devotees closer to the divine. In recent times, Many devotees are struggling to perform sevas/rituals in temples due to unforeseeable conditions. On the other hand, temples always struggle to engage devotees other than those who visit them. The primary purpose of a temple is to engage devotees and assist them in performing sevas/rituals to the deity.
Devaseva will provide temples an opportunity to showcase their sevas and attract devotees online. In this digital age, Devaseva comes up with an online marketplace for temples where devotees can avail temple services virtually. Devotees can also participate in crowdfunding campaigns for Annadanam & temple construction along with feeding cows
The responsibilities in this position include but are not limited to...
- Ensuring both the ad account and website are optimized for the highest conversion rate possible
- Creating custom audiences and lookalike audiences
- Building out campaign frameworks & executing campaigns inside ad accounts
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Optimizing, Budgeting, and Scaling campaigns
- Providing reports for Managers, which includes ad spend, CPA, and ROAS data as well as creative direction for campaigns.
- Work with the design team to coordinate graphic design projects.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 0-1 years of working experience as a marketing intern or a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant fields.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Taboola, Columbia, and Bing Ads
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Knowledge of Metrics & dimensions and Data Exploration & Analysis in Google Analytics
- Experience in basic design platforms (i.e. Canva) is a plus.
- Experience with MailChimp, Klaviyo, ActiveCampaign, and other ESPs is a plus
- Self-starter, motivated, Data-Driven
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under pressure, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Team player, learning attitude, ability to work in a face-paced growing startup, work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1. Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
2. Be both an internal inspirational leader and a powerful external voice / ambassador for us
3. Have experience in using tools like white papers and thought pieces to build the brand image
4. Be able to optimize the balance between digital and physical marketing strategies & tactics
5. Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools
that support the selling process of your products
6. Develop and take-to-market compelling value propositions that reflect the buying needs of our
target segments and persona in a timely and compelling way.
7. Demand generation develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand
for your products
8. To build a world class team and manage existing team of marketing managers, content marketers
6+ years of software(Saas) product marketing experience with at least 3 years experience in a online digital marketing
Masters in business or marketing
Very strong written communication skills
Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross functional
teams, and third parties.
1. A nimbleness that reflects the culture of a dynamic and high growth young company.
2. A data driven approach to problem solving and critical thinking
3. Inspirational with a bias for action
4. Driven by a buyer’s perspective
5. Constant ownership and effective accountability.
6. Able to quickly establish trust across all contributing departments
7. Demonstrably innovative and excited by ideas.
8. Articulate, structured and influential.
What is in it for you:
Opportunity to learn, grow and be a role model for young team members
One of the best ESOP programs
Group health insurance and other financial benefits
Meritocratic culture with the promise of rapid career progression.
Experience of a growing company with a focus on the personal growth of all team members
Opportunity to work with the Founding Team.
- To drive and execute performance marketing for the DTC & E-Commerce brands. To track and analyze various digital marketing initiatives.
Key Deliverables of the Role:
- Manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
- Execute on monthly and quarterly plans to grow user base and manage marketing budgets on Search engines, social media, and other digital channels.
- Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition- including responsibility for landing page, funnel optimization (working with revenue and product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
- Responsible for the creation, set-up, and execution and optimization of various ads and campaigns.
- Implementing campaigns using a structure and strategy that best suits business and goal.
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every stakeholder's marketing budget.
- Communicate with the stakeholders on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
- Implementing Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, FB, Linked IN etc.)
- Traffic ad campaigns and builds on ad serving platforms.
- Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
- Monitor and analyze advertising trends, make optimizations recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies :
- Ability to handle large media spends while catering to different internal business customers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing digital media including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors, and team members.
At Wise, we are building the world's best online tutoring platform that companies teaching online can use to manage their online operations from scheduling demos to running classes for your learners. We have designed an extremely user friendly interface for your admins and instructors to set up your online academy within a matter of 5 minutes.
- We are a platform used for online tutoring by over 150,000 teachers to conduct live classes for over 2,500,000 learners
- Our platform has been tested at 500k DAUs and more than 2 billion+ minutes of live sessions have been conducted on the platform
- We have a customised and native Zoom integration (no redirection) for interactive live class experience
- We are building the world's first infrastructure layer for digital classrooms and have open APIs as well as a White-Label options to setup a native experience for your online teaching platform
What we need
A digital marketing expert with 2-3 years of experience running and coordinating digital marketing campaigns. We are execution-focused and work would involve building things quickly & adapting based on market feedback. If you love designing marketing campaigns and want to expand and grow, we would like to talk to you.
What you will do
- Work directly with the founding team and drive key product decisions
- Define and establish marketing strategy with the copy team
- Analyze and take decisions on furthering marketing and creative strategy
- Independent player (We’re a team but, we want you to contradict us on the way)
- Social media and google ads skills
- Spreadsheets, or Airtable (Just give us numbers, or graphs, we love graphs)
- Creative and innovative
Good to have
- Good communication skills
- Team-oriented mindset
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about everything
- Not looking for a full-time engagement
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but am willing to build it together with a great team
- Would fight us in a duel to make our product better
About the Role:
We're looking for a growth-oriented leader to own and lead the Digital Marketing function at Impact Guru. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights by effectively and quickly adapting to data.
Reports to: VP - Markeing
- Launch and optimize performance marketing campaigns across Facebook, Youtube, Google Search, Google Display, Mo-Engage, Native Channels & Affiliate Marketing.
- Managed a monthly spends of INR 50+ Lakhs
- Working experience of working on New Acquisition, Remarketing & Retention campaigns
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the campaign and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
- Working Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL, Excel, and creating data visualizations on data studio or Tableau.
- Build and Manage a team of 4-5 Performance Marketing specialists. Drive performance marketing KPI’s to deliver on Business metrics
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed strong company goals (a/b testing, etc.)
- Be proactive, have a passion for improving business
- 3-4 years of industry experience (agency or editorial) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, English, or related Fields from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack for translating numbers into actionable insights and creatives.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
Their beauty brand offers a wide range of luxurious skincare and hair-care products specially designed for new moms. They use natural ingredients in their products that ensure that every mother’s skin and hair becomes trouble-free, glowing and manageable. Their healing and repairing formula are certified by the strictest international standards with regards to safety needed in beauty products.
Founded by an MDI alumna with expansive knowledge and experience with beauty, wellness and healthcare leader, it is truly a world-class range exporting to various countries across the globe.
What you will do:
- Managing and ensuring effective implementation of various activities such as SEO, content marketing, online campaign etc. under online/digital marketing
- Ensuring that meaningful and relevant content is created and targeted towards the right audience on various online platforms, by effectively managing content marketing
- Recommending the type of content to be marketed by analyzing current marketing trends and also observing past trends
- Managing performance marketing on various online ad platforms such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, Insta etc
- Identifying & suggesting opportunities through all digital channels, for revenue growth
- Creating buzz and building followers and thus managing social media marketing
- Participating in digital marketing budget planning/forecasting
- Strategizing customer acquisition and retention across all aspects of online marketing
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as various teams and also external stakeholders such as various online platforms
- Maintaining relevant database of the budget, actual cost, actual expenses etc. and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must. MBA is desirable
- Relevant work experience of 5 – 10 years in Digital Marketing
- D2C background preferred
- Experience in beauty and wellness desirable
- Prior experience of handling a monthly Ad budget of 50 Lakhs and above
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good project management and planning skills
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Digital Media Buyer, you will be responsible for operating digital marketing platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest etc) optimally, with a sense of ownership. You will also handle advertising cost maintenance.
What you will do:
- Creating & Managing of Advertising/ Marketing Campaign
- Optimizing the campaigns for best results and Driving growth for the company.
- Interacting with the Brand Team (In-house & Agencies) for the creation of Marketing collaterals which has to be marketed at the lowest possible costs.
- Finding new advertising opportunities in terms of more advertising areas or in terms of ad platforms to increase the revenue while maintaining required profitability.
- Taking complete control & responsibilty for the platforms in terms of selection of creatives, ad copies, campaigns & targeting for both the advertising Inventory as well as Demographic targeting of the audience for a specific product and budget allotment for each run campaigns.
- Creating an insightful report to give feedback for content creation for creating better creatives to help reduce advertising spends for reaching audiences.
- Running analysis for improving ROIs of advertising.
- Creating Analytical models to generate better performance.
- Evaluating various marketing strategies and creating an alternative path for better results.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech from A grade colleges, PG not compulsory
- Past experience with digital marketing platforms
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work till long hours
- A go-getter
- Fresher from IIT, NIT who is inclined towards digital marketing can also be considered.
- Should have good analytics skills, Consulting background
Foodrik is looking to launch a range of tasty, fun and nutritious products for children. Seed funded, we are currently in stealth mode and at pre-launch stage with imminent commercial launch.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate person to join the leadership team with equity ownership.
You will be responsible for driving the digital footprint, establishing the brand identity and growing and managing sales through various platforms such as ecommerce marketplaces and our own website.
Some of the key deliverables will include:
- Build e-commerce, ambassador network, retailers, and D2C arm of the brand to drive businessgrowth while developing newer channels
- Drive impact of Brand through Digital activations
- Must have experience in Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and Key account management withecommerce channels
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including google ads, social media marketing withexpertise in Facebook and Instagram marketing, email marketing and display advertisingcampaign
- Designing innovative engagement strategies for the target customer base (e.g. gamification),
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals(ROI and KPIs)
- Manage CRM, customer feedback and data analytics
- Work closely with operations to ensure supply metrics are achieved and maintaining inventorylevels
Key candidate requirements are:
- Relevant experience in the online food and beverage space is essential
- MBA is preferred
- Ability to multi task and willing to work across roles and functions
- Experience across online marketing channels, social media, affiliates, influencer marketing,display advertising, CRM & email marketing and gamification
You need to be entrepreneurial in mindset, outcome-oriented, and have a demonstrated track record of creating step-change growth for B2C business and driving online sales and digital engagement.
The founder has piloted the project till now and wants to strengthen the leadership team to build growth momentum and get a motivated individual to lead the front-end of the business. The role will have the thrills and challenges that go with working in a startup, driving value, dealing with limited resources.
If the role excites you and you are looking to work with a mix of fixed salary and equity ownership, get in touch with us