- Publisher tag management, ad inventory management and trafficking.
- Troubleshooting the ad units and websites for appropriate ad serving.
- Monitoring the supply and demand for Brand safety and malicious activities.
- Day to day reporting to track the performance.
- Assist the account management team in handling all ad operational requests and following the SOPs.
- 0-2 years of industry experience, freshers are accepted.
- Bachelor or Master degree of any stream.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Basic understanding of Online advertising, JS, HTML and RTB is a plus.
About Streamlyn Media Group
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Art Manager you’ll be part of the core art team working to improve our processes, hit our deadlines, source and manage outsourcers, and upskill the other members of the team.
What you will be doing
Working closely with Department Leaders to optimise how the Art Department operates and define and establish best practices
Organising and managing Art documentation, libraries and workshops.
Driving recruitment for the Art Department. Working closely with HR and senior management to improve the hiring process and being responsible for onboarding and offboarding of staff.
Ensuring that the team is adequately resourced to meet the studio’s requirements
Being an advocate for the Art Team. Championing art requirements and needs in stakeholder meetings. Evangelising working practices within the art team and elsewhere. Promoting a positive inclusive team culture
Working with Art Leads in identifying areas or individuals in need of support and managing teams personal development
Facilitating collaboration with external and internal teams and ensuring strong communication between teams and departments.
Searching for, evaluating, and managing outsource partners to support our internal efforts
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
Have a minimum of 5+ years experience in the games industry (Ideally mobile / hypercasual) with at least 3 years as a lead
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Proven experience of supporting artists across disciplines and workflows, with the ability to identify workflow issues and implement solutions to mitigate them.
Experience working collaboratively and productively in cross discipline teams
Self motivated and self sufficient
Strong aesthetic judgement
Well versed in a range of Art production tools (Maya,Photoshop,Illustrator,After Effects etc)
Familiar with a range of Management tools (JIRA, Trello, etc)
Familiar with Git
Knowledge of Unity and other game engines
Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills evidenced through experience as a mentor to others and authoring clear detailed documentation
Scheduling, budgeting and outsourcing experience
Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- A strong interest in mobile games
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Minimum 4 to 14 Years OTM Technical / Functional experience
- Must have functional and techno-functional experience in OTM implementation and/or have supported projects dealing with these systems, and/or have worked on OTM Cloud
- Must have strong technical and functional knowledge of the latest OTM Application
- Must have knowledge of preparing mapping document to interface OTM system with EDI, WMS, order management and finance systems, and be able to translate the functional specifications into design specifications for the Offshore Delivery Centre
- Must have ability to write SQL statements for automation agents and other technical topics
- Hands on experience on JSPX/XSL will be additional advantage.
- Experience in end-to-end OTM life cycle/implementations/up-gradation and OTM architecture will be preferred
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7, Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS.
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS on the web.
- Version control using Git.
- Writing well-tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID).
- The candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on at least one project with mentioned skill.
Profile:Senior Functional Consultant Dynamics Ax/365
Company: AXTECHNOSOFT PRIVATE LIMITED
AX Technosoft Private Limited is Indian subsidiary of DAXSWS Group. WELCOME TO DAX SOFTWARE SOLUTIONSAt DAX, we strive to provide business management Solutions by facilitating use of Microsoft Dynamics. We offer a wide range of solutions consisting of Functional Consulting, System Upgrades, End to End Implementations, Project support, Training to end users and Customisation requests.Well established in the market for more than 9 years, we have a skilled team of consultants to cater all your ERP requirements. We are determined to provide holistic solutions keeping future business plans in mind which helps you improve profit margins. By transferring all your ERP related hassles to us, you can grow by focusing on core business operations. We aspire to come up with solutions which helps you grow, evolve, innovate and capture new opportunities in the market.DAX Support, founded in 2012 has been extending support via enabling Microsoft Dynamics solutions to key businesses. We find our glory by working with international brands around the world to provide specific ERP solutions ranging from new implementations, up-gradation in existing applications, performance tuning, optimizations to Microsoft cloud, and infrastructure solutions. This covers the complete suite of Dynamics 365 by Microsoft that comes with the comfort of 24/7/365 support. DAX support has worked with 30+ partners powering D365 applications and Microsoft end-users worldwide to fine-tune their processes efficiently. We bring a complete package of Microsoft Dynamics solutions backed up by dynamics consultants encompassing the wide range of experience in IT, Retail, agriculture and many more sectors.www.daxsws.com
- Provide expertise in Dynamics AX Finance functions.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX application and evaluates the customers business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Taking ownership of the design of bespoke AX solutions, which may include complex integrations or significant module changes or even designing a new module Acting as the translation point between functional and technical teams so that solutions can be developed
- Effectively managing large work streams to stay within scope, meet or exceed project schedule and remain within the approved budget
- Guiding Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Delivering end user training
- Prepare our Managed Services team for the transition to support
- When necessary, collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and future state business processes.
- Collaborate, manage and lead meetings with functional/technical consultants and client/end-users.
- Supports the Microsoft Dynamics AX application to achieve the customers business requirements.
- Facilitate the customers decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application).
- Responsible for conducting user acceptance testing and train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics AX application.
Required Candidate profile
8+ years of experience as a Subject Matter Expert in Microsoft Dynamics AX, with a focus on either: Finance / T&L /E Commerce/
5+ years of experience developing functional specifications for Dynamics AX enhancements and integrations with atleast 2 full lifecycle implementations.
6+ years of experience with setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft Sure Step methodology
Work from Home (Day shift)
Package: 15-20 L
We are currently hiring freelance academic editors for broad subject classification under “Physical Sciences & Engineering”.
Please read more about our freelancer role and selection process below.
Enago will ensure:
- Possibility of a guaranteed monthly income while freelancing:
Apart from offering work in the typical freelancing manner, we also offer opportunities that guarantee a minimum monthly/annual income, along with the possibility of an additional annual bonus (monetary), based on your performance.
- A smooth performance-driven progression curve with an effective feedback mechanism:
This ensures that the expectation mismatch is nearly zero. In the past, the strong professional bonding with our freelance editors has also led to mutual recommendations—a definite plus factor!
- A rewarding experience, both monetarily and intellectually:
You will get the opportunity to apply your domain knowledge and skills to help non-native authors present their work to the world through esteemed journals and renowned conferences, with the flexibility of timings dedicated to editing.
Qualities we look for in our freelance editors
• Proficiency and competence in the most widely spoken language across the world—English!
• Knack for diligently editing, restructuring, and polishing articles written by non-native speakers
• Appropriate manuscript format* that conforms to academic conventions in terms of citation style, layout, section headings, and tense usage
- Preservation of the author’s intended meaning even in papers where the content requires extensive revision
• Extensive subject matter expertise
• Minimum 2 years of relevant copyediting/academic editing experience (preferably)
•Freelance editors also thoroughly format the manuscript as per mentioned journal guidelines when clients opt for our journal formatting service
A glimpse at what you would edit:
You will be assigned papers of varying difficulty levels (in terms of English, subject matter expertise, and extent of revision needed) written by non-native speakers in either English or their native language (translated papers). These papers are written by what we believe constitute an eclectic group of authors and writers, i.e., we receive work from not only scientists, researchers, and students but also corporates, linguists, and common man trying to communicate in English—from the latest in cutting-edge technology to the timeless fascination with history and arts!
- Prototype, design, implement, unit test, and maintain Windows-based software applications
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to develop medical device software
- Work with multi-discipline teams on new product introduction project while adhering to software development and source control processes
- Document software, write technical specifications for interfaces and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field with no less than 9+ years of experience
- Experience designing and developing C++ based solutions and experience with any user interface development (MFC)
- Expert in Unit Testing, OOA/OOD development methodologies, and design principles
- Experience in Agile development processes and philosophies
- History of timely delivery while ensuring a quality focus
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment where continuous improvement is a way of life
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction.
Nice to Have
- Experience in medical device design & development is a plus
- Experience in IVD instrumentation, such as clinical chemistry, immunoassay, hematology, urinalysis, molecular, microbiology, or flow cytometry systems is a plus
- Understanding of software development processes for a regulated environment (ISO9000/FDA) is a plus
- Experience in software code and build management is a plus
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS:
Should be currently based in Japan with Valid work visa
- * Mandatory Skills - Mainframe, Cobol, JCL ,DB2
- * Should have working knowledge on at least one database – MS SQL server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebird SQL diagnose
- * Language Skills - JLTP N3 would be fine if the
- · Graduate with 6+ years of experience in Mainframe based applications development, maintenance & run mode operations.
- · Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer's teams to address important issues and to resolve them.
- · Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaption and learning of the business processes.
- · Should have experience working with Mainframe, Cobol, JCL ,DB2.
- · Working knowledge on at least one database – MS SQL server, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebird SQL diagnose, troubleshoot and fix complex issues.
Only Japan based candidates with relevant experience can apply.