- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
About Sankey Solutions
experience- 1-5 years of experience in CA firm
knowledge - filing GST and TDS returns, bookkeeping, exposure in audits.
We are looking for a smart and knowledgeable Chartered Accountant Intern for our company. Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
The students applying can be either of the Following:
- Completed CA Finals.
- Completed CA Intermediate and Above
- Accounting Graduates
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
Step 1: Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
Step 2: Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Step 3: Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
I do have an opening for an Accounts Assistant in Chennai Royapuram with one of my clients. - A Swiss-based MNC, Please have a look into the below requirement and get back with your resume if you're interested.
-Must have ggod knwoledge in accounts,Tally, GST filling, TDS return etc.,
-Looking for male candidates who completed graduation in B.Com /BBA /M.Com etc.,
-10% Traveling involve, Two Wheeler is must
-Looking for a candidate who can join 0-15 Days, should ready come down F2F in Chennai Ambattur.
Salary 12K- 15K PM
Employment Mode: Full time
Gender: Both Male & Female
Joining Time : 0-15 Days max
A leading Marine Survey company with ISO certification for all your requirements. Established in the year 2004. Now have a team strength of about 600 employees spread across the country. Marine Cargo survey Container Survey, Container Yard Management, Container Terminal activities, Container repair, SeaFood Inspection, Ma
- Recording financial transactions in the books of accounts, maintained by cost centers.
- Preparing budgets, monitor expenses with respect to budgets, and performing variance analysis and cost control
- Maintaining receivables and payables and coordination with vendors, line managers and employees.
- Performing funds planning and cash flows, including liaison with banks/ legal/ tax/ other external agencies
- Preparing MIS reports for senior management.
- Ensuring timely actions and alerts on important business activities
- Coordinating with candidates for recruitment, joining and induction.
- Assisting employees in their issues related to their employment.
- Facilitating organizing of internal and external meetings, workshops and events, including logistics
- Any other task required to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
What you need to have:
- Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting and Administrative roles
- Experience in Accounting / Audit / Tax Advisory
- Preferably from Dot Com/ Online media/ Internet/ eCommerce
# Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
# Good knowledge of GST, TDS and banking
# Hands-on experience with accounting software
# Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
# Experience with general ledger functions
# Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
CL7 budget 35-37Lacs
2007- 2010 pass out
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Chartered Accountant with 7 - 10 years of post-qualification experience in external or internal auditing, preferably in Big 4 or a global organization.
• Highly motivated and self-driven with limited guidance from the supervisor and provides appropriate direction to the Internal Audit staff.
• Experience in leveraging advanced data analytics in all phases of the audit lifecycle. • Excellent people management, mentoring, and project management skills.
• Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques. • Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting, and presentation skills, and proficiency with the English language.
• Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to time zones.
• Additional relevant professional or technical certifications (CIA or CFE) is preferred.
• Readiness for domestic and international travel.
Internal Audit Manager – Finance & Operations
The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
• Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
• Responsible for end-to-end audit oversight including scoping, staffing, planning, fieldwork, workpaper documentation, leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed.
• Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results.
• Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
• Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives.
• Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
• Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration and, as a leader, set a solid example for the staff.
• Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
• Supervise and work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Statutory Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the CEO & COO
- To ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Highlight the issues immediately to the CEO & COO
Experience & Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience having thorough knowledge of Audit, Finalization of Accounts, Balance sheet, PL Account
- Proven work experience as a GST.
- Wellverse with Tally, ERP.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word etc.) Familiar with accounting software packages. Experience in IDS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
3.Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
Required Candidate profile1. Qualified CA with 4 to 5 years of experience with atleast 2-3 yrs of working experience in Real Estate sector
2. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
4..Having solution-oriented attitude
5.Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
6.Team working ability
7.Sharp business acumen and interest
9.A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
10 Highly skilled in implementations of ERP/ Finance software